This is why teachers need to arm themselves

They also interpret that "render unto Caesar" as meaning passively submit yourself to the whims of your government, no matter what.

That's what those who argue with me when the police give you an illegal command say.

It's always....do what he says without question.

That's what those who argue with me when the police give you an illegal command say.

It's always....do what he says without question.

What's an "illegal command"?

Did you personally write the laws? Are you a lawyer? Is it your job to interpret the law in any given situation? Do you carry a badge and a gun? Are you tasked with enforcing the law?

Trained police officers with body armor, ballistic shields, high powered rifles refused to act

In your fantasy you expect teachers will
You idiot, pay attention to what is going on around you and not the fantasy Left wing land you and your party lives in.

That is why I provided the articles

Sorry, I forgot you can't read.

My bad.

Did you personally write the laws? Are you a lawyer? Is it your job to interpret the law in any given situation? Do you carry a badge and a gun? Are you tasked with enforcing the law?

Oh, I get it. "That mean old police officer made me take my hands out of my pocket..."

I would not have a problem with
1. deputizing a percentage of teachers and administration
2. providing them with training for caring a firearm at school
3. pay the an extra $10K or more per year for being cop/teacher.

One that fails the test of was there a less intrusive order that could have been given. In short, the officer would have to decide if his order was reasonable, and the citizen being commanded would have to weight it against the standards the supreme court set.

You idiot, pay attention to what is going on around you and not the fantasy Left wing land you and your party lives in.

My bad.
What is going on?
Three mass shootings in a month

But at least we have your thoughts and prayers

My bad.
It's always fascinating when a 1 in a 1000 circumstance goes the way of the gun rights activists agenda. Like the tale of someone being attacked by a shark, punching it in the nose, succeeded in driving it away.

Oh, I get it. "That mean old police officer made me take my hands out of my pocket..."

Actually if the person was suspected of having a weapon on his pocket, the reasonable order would be for him to stand still, and keep his hands in his pocket. Since that would prevent him using any weapon he might have (just think about it).

Why are you unhappy that a good guy with a gun stopped this shooting?
I'm glad a good guy with a gun, stopped a bad guy with a gun. Just don't use that as an excuse to put more guns on the streets.
What happens when you give a bad guy a gun permit?

"Why teachers need to arm themselves"

America, 2022

With a 30% jump in homicides from 2019 to 2020, why wouldn't they want to arm themselves?

Hell, I couldn't even find the FBI statistics for 2021, but you can bet the number has increased.

Actually if the person was suspected of having a weapon on his pocket, the reasonable order would be for him to stand still, and keep his hands in his pocket. Since that would prevent him using any weapon he might have (just think about it).

No, it doesn't work that way. Those hands need to be as far away from the body as they can, in plain sight, and stationary. That increases the amount of time a suspect has to to grab a weapon, whether it be in his pocket, stuffed under his belt, or in a holster.

One that fails the test of was there a less intrusive order that could have been given. In short, the officer would have to decide if his order was reasonable, and the citizen being commanded would have to weight it against the standards the supreme court set.

And all of that deciding, weighing, and comparing against standards has to be done in a matter of seconds, even if a suspect could snatch a gun out of his belt and fire within milliseconds?

Ok. I've legally carried a firearm every day for the last 11 years. Would you like to see how fast I can produce that pistol and put 15 rounds downrange onto a man-sized target?

I obey the laws, have nothing to hide, and nothing to prove. So if an officer wants to see my hands, I'm not going to argue with him or her.

No, it doesn't work that way. Those hands need to be as far away from the body as they can, in plain sight, and stationary. That increases the amount of time a suspect has to to grab a weapon, whether it be in his pocket, stuffed under his belt, or in a holster.

the cop is ordering the suspect to pull his hand, and whatever object he my be clutching out of his pockets immediately. Such as holding his cellphone, or his wallet as he pulls his hands from his pocket.

We all know what happens then.

Reasonable is to keep his hands where they can't do any harm.

Forum List

Back