This is why teachers need to arm themselves

Yeah, and the deranged lunatics know they aren't going to use us for their playground. The children aren't gonna be cannon fodder for morons like you who want a sign at the entrance saying "Gun Free Zone".

I've noted many times that I care less that people carry but you have this pressing need to still lash out because I can't understand people worrying about something that isn't going to happen.

I've noted many times that I care less that people carry but you have this pressing need to still lash out because I can't understand people worrying about something that isn't going to happen.
"Lash out"??? I bet you can't understand a lot of things.

The second Amendment didn't murder a couple dozen ten-year olds. Your brain is melting.

Massive firepower was bought under the second amendment

But who cares if they are used to slaughter ten year olds?

Irrelevant. You want to pay teachers to be armed but not to actually teach.
Don't forget that they're all groomers to, and when they're not grooming they're corrupting da youts with their evil liberalz CRT.

A couple dozen dead ten year olds is a small price to pay for our second amendment rights

That is silly.
The access to weapons has never caused anyone to want to start murdering anyone.
Anyone whacko enough to want to start murdering people is not going to be normal just because they have to pay more for an illegal weapon, or because they don't want to use explosive, toxins, flammables, etc.

Massive firepower was bought under the second amendment

But who cares if they are used to slaughter ten year olds?

Wrong.
The 2nd amendment just excludes federal jurisdiction to firearms.

But since the only firearms sold only fire 1 shot per trigger pull, they are NOT "massive firepower".
And gun control can never reduce weapons access to murderers, so is NOT at all a reasonable strategy to prevent murders.
You prevent murders by detecting criminally insane individuals before they act.
The only way to do that is with public health care.
The War on Drugs did not reduce drugs, just like gun control can't reduce guns to those intent on breaking the law.

Actually no, this is the first I have seen about it.

Every cop and paramedic involved should hang for it.

The police were defended by many when it happened and they still do which was my point.

It was ruled they violated his rights, they are on trial for killing him and yet there are still many who defend the police here.

Forum List

Back