This is why we have such a Serious Problem with Coronavirus Right Now...

This video says it all. Some people just are not fit to be leaders or journalists, talk about fake news:

Nazi Pelosi said come on down to China Town and party a month after Trump shut down travel.

de Blasio said come on down and party on St. Patrick's day.

So, you're bullshit attempt to cast Trump and Conservatives as incompetent is as laughable as watching Nazi Pelosi chase her false teeth around inside her mouth.

Disgusting, but funny.

That wont even enter their mind. Theres only room for Trump in their head

This video says it all. Some people just are not fit to be leaders or journalists, talk about fake news:

Nazi Pelosi said come on down to China Town and party a month after Trump shut down travel.

de Blasio said come on down and party on St. Patrick's day.

So, you're bullshit attempt to cast Trump and Conservatives as incompetent is as laughable as watching Nazi Pelosi chase her false teeth around inside her mouth.

Disgusting, but funny.

That wont even enter their mind. Theres only room for Trump in their head

All these Dem leaders were caught on camera downplaying the virus threat so they could call Trump a racist for banning travel from China. Now these same Dem leaders are shitting themselves.

This is why we have such a Serious Problem with Coronavirus Right Now

Because Dems in Dem cities live in filth and didn't take the virus seriously and it exploded. Most of the virus infections and deaths are in Dem strongholds, controlled by Dems.
Yep. This is a DEMOCRAT plague. In my county only 2 deaths. The only one I have information on was 31 years old WITH UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITIONS

This is why we have such a Serious Problem with Coronavirus Right Now

Because Dems in Dem cities live in filth and didn't take the virus seriously and it exploded. Most of the virus infections and deaths are in Dem strongholds, controlled by Dems.
Yep. This is a DEMOCRAT plague. In my county only 2 deaths. The only one I have information on was 31 years old WITH UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITIONS

Dems only hope is to SPIN and deflect the blame. Hell now thousands of liberals in liberal California are defying the liberal closure of beaches. They all went to the beach and told liberal officials to pound sand. Their party is coming unglued.

Meanwhile in rural conservative country, pretty much nothing is going on. Walmart and Home Depot are packed. People are BBQ'ing.

Trump is simply an incompetent fuck up. I feel sad for all the people who have died and will die because he isnt fit for the position.
Trump did the best he could while trying to save the economy. Had he mentioned the possibility of a pandemic it could have caused the marked to crash. I know you libs on welfare don't care about the economy, but it's important to the rest of us.

How was it not contained ?

In New York ? I would agree....a leftist stronghold in total disarray.
Ummmm,,,2,000 deaths per day...only 300 of them in NY says otherwise.

And NY got hammered because 10,000 infected people were allowed to return to NY airports from Europe without quarantine.

That;s on the Federal government

Dems only hope is to SPIN and deflect the blame. Hell now thousands of liberals in liberal California are defying the liberal closure of beaches.
There's plenty of Trumpers in California idiot

No it isn't, dumbass.

"We have contained this!!!!"

AHAHAHA!!!!

Dumb and Dumber. Facts are kryptonite to a republican.

How was it not contained ?

In New York ? I would agree....a leftist stronghold in total disarray.

The west has done fine.

And just to be clear, many places didn't ever really close down.

You consider 60K plus people dead and counting contained?

That was then, this is now, dumbass.

Forum List

Back