This is why we need to tax the wealthy

All these terms are clearly defined in dictionaries. You don't need to play shell games. Or do you?

And in no definition of capitalism do we find the part where taxpayers are on the hook for business losses.

sounds like one of the best arguments "for" tax cuts.

If we would quit pumping the markets and bailing out their mistakes we might be able to balance the budget better and afford tax cuts.

It's never going to happen. There looks to be another bank bailout on the horizon.

TRILLIONS in untaxed wealth. Good luck explaining this to republicans I guess. You have to explain the difference between the official tax rate and the EFFECTIVE tax rate of top earners.
The wealthy paid their taxes on their money when they earned it. it would be inethical to use the money they paid taxes on over and over and over again. A lot of people who seem to have "too much money" also have to pay property and other local taxes year after year, and inflation makes it even worse. I'm not sure I would tax people's money that has already been taxed.

The wealthy paid their taxes on their money when they earned it.

Who exactly earned this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...ion-into-us-economy-its-just-getting-started/

it would be inethical to use the money they paid taxes on over and over and over again. A lot of people who seem to have "too much money" also have to pay property and other local taxes year after year, and inflation makes it even worse. I'm not sure I would tax people's money that has already been taxed.

What's a fair percent to pay for money that was just gave to you?

Whatever my accountant says I owe. And FYI, I'm not that rich, but I believe in paying my fair share, and my CPA is the best at determining such things. You sure seem to be interested in hacking into my personal information.

I didn't ask about you. But you know that. If you don't want to address the question just ignore it like everyone else does.

The wealthy paid their taxes on their money when they earned it. it would be inethical to use the money they paid taxes on over and over and over again. A lot of people who seem to have "too much money" also have to pay property and other local taxes year after year, and inflation makes it even worse. I'm not sure I would tax people's money that has already been taxed.
Billionaires pay on average 8% in federal taxes, chump

Forum List

Back