This is Why You Cant Get an Accurate Kill Rate

That IS a serious concern. I'm going to see my family doctor for a follow up visit this Friday to check on how my diabetes medication is working. I'm feeling much better than I was, but I've developed a slight cough. If I CAN be tested for the virus in the office, I will request this.

Waste of time. You could have it and test negative. It can take up to two weeks for symptoms to appear after being infected. Or you could take the test and get a false positive, like a lot of people do. Best thing to do is go about and live your life and relax. What will happen will happen. It's only the flu.

No one likes the flu but the lion's share of people who get it, recover just fine and move on.

That IS a serious concern. I'm going to see my family doctor for a follow up visit this Friday to check on how my diabetes medication is working. I'm feeling much better than I was, but I've developed a slight cough. If I CAN be tested for the virus in the office, I will request this.

Waste of time. You could have it and test negative. It can take up to two weeks for symptoms to appear after being infected. Or you could take the test and get a false positive, like a lot of people do. Best thing to do is go about and live your life and relax. What will happen will happen. It's only the flu.

No one likes the flu but the lion's share of people who get it, recover just fine and move on.
Thanks for the info.

This is what is so frustrating!
Instead of shutting down the entire world and its economy, the vast majority who are infected and develop little or no illness should be allowed to carry on and keep the civilization moving. Isolate or quarantine those who are vulnerable. Most of those are retired or near retirement anyway so their inactivity would be moot.
We’re throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Forum List

Back