This is your moment, Mr. President

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
There has never been an American President with the background, the capacity, the experience and the skill set to take race head on like you, President Obama. Not even close, not within a million miles.

This country needs a leader who can step forward, and with calm and compassion and legitimacy, inspire Americans on all sides of this to look in the mirror and commit to cleaning their own house. You're the obvious person to do this.

This would mean some significant political risk, no doubt about it. Part of this would mean challenging a key Democratic constituency in a way it has never been challenged before.

This isn't about ability. You have that. The question is whether you can ignore the political implications.

It would be the most important and valuable legacy you could possibly leave.

Who are you talking about? The racist piece of shit in thenWhite House who celebrated domestic terrorist groups like BLM and works tireless to divide America on racial lines?

He will act as he always acts, for himself first, then the democrat agenda.....

Who are you talking about? The racist piece of shit in thenWhite House who celebrated domestic terrorist groups like BLM and works tireless to divide America on racial lines?

I guess we'll see. If he does what I'm hoping, it will be up to all of us to respond.

Obama is a pig race warlord. If this occured at a trump rally the media would say trump incited the violence. I say the same about obama. He incited the murder of 5 cops, plain and simple.

I guess we'll see. If he does what I'm hoping, it will be up to all of us to respond.
He did exactly as he always does....supported the agenda as he blamed the guns for the BLM terrorism last night from Poland.....

Worthless piece of shit......as he always was....

Lets see how many police unions endorse hillary. will they endorse their own murders?

His comments yesterday were balanced and heartfelt. But they were not strong enough.

He has to cross political barriers and get mad here.

He did exactly as he always does....supported the agenda as he blamed the guns for the BLM terrorism last night from Poland.....

Worthless piece of shit......as he always was....

WOW, he didnt blame guns for the police shooting blacks. Obama is a vomit pig along with hillary clinton.

All he needs to say is that we need to figure out who's guilty or not in court. Violent behavior doesn't solve anything.

Look at the evidence and seek judgement in a logical manner.

Maybe add in the need to learn to forgive and seek for a better tomorrow.

There has never been an American President with the background, the capacity, the experience and the skill set to take race head on like you, President Obama. Not even close, not within a million miles.

This country needs a leader who can step forward, and with calm and compassion and legitimacy, inspire Americans on all sides of this to look in the mirror and commit to cleaning their own house. You're the obvious person to do this.

This would mean some significant political risk, no doubt about it. Part of this would mean challenging a key Democratic constituency in a way it has never been challenged before.

This isn't about ability. You have that. The question is whether you can ignore the political implications.

It would be the most important and valuable legacy you could possibly leave.
You are dreaming.

You are dreaming.
Could be. It wouldn't be the first time.

But tell me this: Let's say he did what I suggest, he comes out and nails it. Would you feel an obligation to challenge yourself and people on your side of the spectrum to look inward, clean your own house, stop pointing fingers until there is no fault from the Right?

I'm not getting personal here. I'm just being general.

Last edited:
Say goodbye to the momentum and sympathy the black community had these last few days involving the recent police shootings.

But tell me this: Let's say he did what I suggest, he comes out and nails it. Would you feel an obligation to challenge yourself and people on your side of the spectrum to look inward, clean your own house, stop pointing fingers until there is no fault from the Right?

Obama is the POTUS...he is the one who can change the narrative, but he won't. He is responsible for much of this, with his hateful rhetoric towards police.

Obama is the POTUS...he is the one who can change the narrative, but he won't. He is responsible for much of this, with his hateful rhetoric towards police.
Is that a "no"?

Is that a "no"?
I suspect so, but what do you consider the right is responsible for?

Is that a "no"?
Traditional white/black racism. Pretending that traditional white/black racism doesn't still exist. Not doing everything it can to put an end to it.

No, not the whole Right. No, not most of the Right. But it still exists, regardless of what the other "side" is doing to exacerbate it.

Is that a "no"?
Traditional white/black racism. Pretending that traditional white/black racism doesn't still exist. Not doing everything it can to put an end to it.

No, not the whole Right. No, not most of the Right. But it still exists, regardless of what the other "side" is doing to exacerbate it.
Racism is not with the whole Left. No, not most of the Left.

Is that a "no"?

Deflection and finger-pointing would be the first things that need to be marginalized.

Is that a "no"?

Deflection and finger-pointing would be the first things that need to be marginalized.
So how are you going to stop your side from doing that? Obama pointed fingers seconds into his comment about the liberal shooting....

Is that a "no"?

So how are you going to stop your side from doing that? Obama pointed fingers seconds into his comment about the liberal shooting....
I know he did. It's going to be a huge task if he takes it on. But it has to start somewhere, and he's the perfect person to do it.

Both sides of the issue would have a huge challenge.

Forum List

Back