This isn't just a crisis....it is unsustainable. 103000 people crossed our southern border in March.

More than 100,000 migrants encountered at U.S. southern border in March: data - Reuters

If you are a leftist anti wall bonehead please explain to me how our social safety net can afford to absorbe these kinds of numbers.

Thanks
Have you ever heard of the Cloward Piven Strategy? Look it up. Then you will know.
the 120 degree weather cant come fast enough
Instead of listening to fake claims of asylum, scatter the groups in the desert. Herd them away from the known paths. Let the desert take its course.

More than 100,000 migrants encountered at U.S. southern border in March: data - Reuters

If you are a leftist anti wall bonehead please explain to me how our social safety net can afford to absorbe these kinds of numbers.

Thanks
Have you ever heard of the Cloward Piven Strategy? Look it up. Then you will know.
the 120 degree weather cant come fast enough
Instead of listening to fake claims of asylum, scatter the groups in the desert. Herd them away from the known paths. Let the desert take its course.
i wonder if they were all told that there were free busses all waiting there for them

Thanks
Grampa, I heard this surge in asylum seekers likened to the way gun stores sell out after a major disaster like Las Vegas and Stoneman. People are trying to get theirs before the axe falls on the issue.

That doesn't answer your question of how can we absorb these huge masses. We should be talking about that. Right now all we do is slander each other back and forth instead of facing up. There is merit in your question of absorbing this huge burden, but if you are old like me with memories of inhumanities of the past that cloud logic your instinct is to open your arms and comfort the forsaken. And as I already said recently, I remember us as a determined 'can-do' nation and I am saddened by the current 'can't do' atmosphere that now prevails.

Thanks
It says encountered, not “crossed.” :eusa_doh:

Those were people who did not cross the border.
Answer the question.
They were denied entry. Denying entry to them does not strain our “social safety net.”

Most arent denied entry. They claim asylum or bring a child. So yes, it is severely straining our points of entry. Thats not even accounting entry at unknown points We don't even have those numbers.

Thanks

We need them...because they need us. They’re making America great again by destroying construction trades, by over-running our healthcare and education systems, by raping and killing our people and by turning every single community they inhabit into a disgusting thirdworld shithole. WE NEED THEM!

Thanks

Answer the question.
They were denied entry. Denying entry to them does not strain our “social safety net.”

Most arent denied entry. They claim asylum or bring a child. So yes, it is severely straining our points of entry. Thats not even accounting entry at unknown points We don't even have those numbers.
Try reading for comprehension.... the OP asked about straining our “social safety nets,” not our “points of entry.”

And let’s see your evidence that “most” who come here are granted asylum....

Thanks

Answer the question.

Try reading for comprehension.... the OP asked about straining our “social safety nets,” not our “points of entry.”

And let’s see your evidence that “most” who come here are granted asylum....

Your naive or ignorant if you don't see the social nets being strained because of the inundation of illegal immigrants coming in.

Forum List

Back