This Just In: Donald Trump Will NOT Receive A Jury Trial

Here is problem for the MAGA MAGGOTS, they keep rejecting the truth in favor of a half assed and unsupport conspiracy.

The fault for the current bench trial (as opposed to a jury trial) can be laid at the feet of shyster for the Rapist and Traitor P01135809. It they who failed to file the proper paperwork in a timely manner.

First they to a delay in the trial of the Rapist and Traitor P000135809.

lhttps://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-letitia-james-fraud-trial-new-york-d8934da24e78ca0cedab7303efdf48bd

The court rejected that attempted delay.

Now, they failed to file paperwork.

There is no conspiracy here.

Just the level of intellectual capabilities of shysters hired by the Rapist and Traitor P01135809, they knew what they had to do and did not it..

Here is problem for the MAGA MAGGOTS, they keep rejecting the truth in favor of a half assed and unsupport conspiracy.

The fault for the current bench trial (as opposed to a jury trial) can be laid at the feet of shyster for the Rapist and Traitor P01135809. It they who failed to file the proper paperwork in a timely manner.

lhttps://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-letitia-james-fraud-trial-new-york-d8934da24e78ca0cedab7303efdf48bd

Just the level of intellectual capabilities of shysters hired by the Rapist and Traitor P01135809, they knew what they had to do and did not it..

There is no conspiracy, other than your fake words.

Your saliva-slinging tirades are funny.

There is no conspiracy, other than your fake words.

So your Orange Fuck Faced god has to go through a trial because he committed fraud. So the fuck what.

His actions detmined his fate. Now because of those actions he can (and probably will) be stripped of right to do business and have his LLC's disolved and his properties taken away from him....like I give shit about that lying Rapist Traitor. He did this to himself. He played fast and loose with tax and real estate laws in New York State and is now paying the price for so.

I am NOT conspiring against the Rapist and Traitor P01135809, I openly and happily despise him. I don't need to conspire against him. He so fucking stupid that he thought he could break the law and get away with it.

His own rash and illegal actions created his own demise.

So your Orange Fuck Faced god has to go through a trial because he committed fraud. So the fuck what.

His actions detmined his fate. Now because of those actions he can (and probably will) be stripped of right to do business and have his LLC's disolved and his properties taken away from him....like I give shit about that lying Rapist Traitor. He did this to himself. He played fast and loose with tax and real estate laws in New York State and is now paying the price for so.

I am NOT conspiring against the Rapist and Traitor P01135809, I openly and happily despise him. I don't need to conspire against him. He so fucking stupid that he thought he could break the law and get away with it.

His own rash and illegal actions created his own demise.

Nope

Trump's Lawyers Lose Bid New York Civil Fraud Trial.

Former President Trump lost his bid for a stay in his New York civil fraud trial Friday.

Driving the news: An appeals court rejected the request to stay the ongoing trial, which concluded its first week, but halted a judge's order before it started to cancel Trump's business certificates in the state.

• Trump's lawyers argued in a court filing earlier Friday that a ruling last week by the judge overseeing the case is a "grave miscarriage of justice."
  • His team, which also sought a stay of the judge's ruling, said in the filing that "the far-reaching implications of its unprecedented directives are of staggering consequence to Appellants."
  • The ongoing trial surrounds New York Attorney General Letitia James' $250 million fraud lawsuit against Trump, his two adult sons and his business.
So much losing.

What happens if Trump loses this case? Does he write a check then go breathe air, drink water, and eat food?

Well that's good isn't it? He has a much better chance of a fair trial. It just depends on the judge that he gets.

That entire case will fall apart...NY cannot afford this precedent.

Anyone listening to your tripe are some outright dumb aces.

Your world is so far from reality.

Speaking in tounges^^^^????
I have a book for you, Winco. Read it and you tell me who is far from reality. A good library will have the book. If you want a copy for yourself, Amazon might have a copy of it, but I reckon it's a lot cheaper to go to the library.

1696795819219.jpeg

I have a book for you, Winco. Read it and you tell me who is far from reality. A good library will have the book. If you want a copy for yourself, Amazon might have a copy of it, but I reckon it's a lot cheaper to go to the library.

A book by RW propagandists. Of course you believe their lies. It's how your brain functions.

A book by RW propagandists. Of course you believe their lies. It's how your brain functions.
Actually, Mr. Horowitz, its author was a dyed in the wool far leftist during and after certain university courses were foisted on him. His former friend and partner in hazing conservatives came to his senses when she started pushing for get out of jail free cards for criminals of the most traitorous and egregious types. If you hate what he says, it's because he learned the hard way to stay away from treacherous people pushing communism on this country which stands for equal justice for all, until recently when the Democrats started lying their asses off at strategic moments before election dates to destroy the Republican Party and replace it with a self-serving oligarchy with malice aforethought to half of the population who doesn't fall for sociocommunism. Mr. Horowitz saw the light, and he delivered himself from the dark by recording what actually happened, who, when, and what. If you're irritated, hope this healing cream will remedy the torment you are feeling:

1696797234651.jpeg

Forum List

Back