This Just In: Donald Trump Will NOT Receive A Jury Trial

Very true. Why would the prosecution request a bench trial. It is up to the defense to have either jury trial or a bench trial (trial by a judge).

A jury trial would have made more sense for the Rapist and Traitor P01135809, his attorney's failed to request one. The prosecution makes the same regardless, it was defense that fucked up.

You're retarded.

The attorney(s) for the defendent have the right to ask for jury trial, the prosecution has nothing to do with it.

The attorney(s) for the Rapist and Traitor P01135809 failed to ask for a jury trial, blame them.

Nope

No the judge doesn't like juries.
All they had to do was fill out the paperwork. This is their fault,

Actually it's tRump's fault, He has stiffed so many lawyers in so many ways that he cannot hire a good one anymore.

I will be praying for the outcome that finds Trump innocent of the flurry of liars who present false witness against him. And I hope the justice system penalize the lying narratives with jail time for the liars whose only purpose is to "get Trump" and screw up his speaking engagements with time spent refuting the lies they tell they cannot prove since no such thing ever was said or done by President Trump.

America is getting sick of lying Democrats who have become somewhat sociopathic in their hatchet jobs on President Trump's integrity. I think they should do jail time, and plenty of it so they can think about spending their lives in better ways than lying about their political adversaries who annoy them by their patience through the skulduggery that hasn't a leg to stand on except their mental issues with Trump Derangement Syndrome brought on by the atheist press liars for Soros cash.
That's my view of the sickophants the Democrats are making of themselves by being orchestrated by the Goddesses of evil embellishing narratives with lies of every speck of dirt they can throw in President Trump's face.

I hope he loses every trial and still wins the presidency and flips the biggest bird that the world has ever seen. Fuck the stupidity. Let’s have an election.

I hope he loses every trial and still wins the presidency and flips the biggest bird that the world has ever seen. Fuck the stupidity. Let’s have an election.
Justice should be blind, and when it is, it is usually kind to the innocent, presonorek. People accused falsely with malice aforethought are usually found innocent when the truth comes out, although Northwestern University's famous findings in the 1980s that 16% of the people sitting on death row did not commit the crimes they were convicted of, and the governor of that state convinced the justice system there to end the death penalty there. Life sentences are expensive, but if in 100 cases, 16 innocent people are killed by the state, and several other states based on student findings of innocent people on death row so horrifying, they canceled the death penalty also. Their findings remind me to put innocent people tried for crimes they did not commit on my vespers prayer list, that's going to fill my prayer list tonight. God bless all of you here at USMB for your participation on American politics. Good evening. :sleep:

It was up to P01135809's shysters to request a jury trial, they did not. Blame them,
I'm pretty sure it's a strategy. He can point to "crooked judges" (even though he appointed many of them) more easily than alleging that all of the jurors were crooked. Now he'll make the claim that anyone who doesn't suck his cock is somehow unamerican scum but for the masses who may be offended if they consider that they were in the jury pool as well...this eliminates that chance to be offended.

Justice should be blind, and when it is, it is usually kind to the innocent, presonorek. People accused falsely with malice aforethought are usually found innocent when the truth comes out, although Northwestern University's famous findings in the 1980s that 16% of the people sitting on death row did not commit the crimes they were convicted of, and the governor of that state convinced the justice system there to end the death penalty there. Life sentences are expensive, but if in 100 cases, 16 innocent people are killed by the state, and several other states based on student findings of innocent people on death row so horrifying, they canceled the death penalty also. Their findings remind me to put innocent people tried for crimes they did not commit on my vespers prayer list, that's going to fill my prayer list tonight. God bless all of you here at USMB for your participation on American politics. Good evening. :sleep:

I don’t care if he is guilty or not. I still want to see him win.

^^^ the “compassionate” liberals who think they’re morally superior.
When you see that kind of talk that 0311 is speaking, I think we all know that this nation doesn't need to entertain nor debate with such a reprobate. His time is coming, and hopefully regret for his idiocy will suddenly dawn upon him before it's too late. Satan has better sence than to speak like that against God, as you've never seen anything like that come out of satans mouth as it would be written in the Bible if it did, but satan loves it when his followers are so ignorant and outrageous that they'll do anything for him. Satan is actually laughing at 0311 for his reckless willingness to directly speak in ways that even satan himself won't speak in.

All they had to do was fill out the paperwork. This is their fault,

Actually it's tRump's fault, He has stiffed so many lawyers in so many ways that he cannot hire a good one anymore.
All the judge had to do was ask "do you want a jury or a trial by the bench"? If chose the jury, then the paperwork would be given to the defense in order to fill out, and therefore record the decision made, and to record the choice that was granted by the judge upon acceptance of the jury trial by the defence.

All the judge had to do was ask "do you want a jury or a trial by the bench"? If chose the jury, then the paperwork would be given to the defense in order to fill out, and therefore record the decision made, and to record the choice that was granted by the judge upon acceptance of the jury trial by the defence.

No

I'm pretty sure it's a strategy. He can point to "crooked judges" (even though he appointed many of them) more easily than alleging that all of the jurors were crooked. Now he'll make the claim that anyone who doesn't suck his cock is somehow unamerican scum but for the masses who may be offended if they consider that they were in the jury pool as well...this eliminates that chance to be offended.

No

It isn't the judges job to ask.

Axios and their reporting are my source.

I can find articles on every major news outlet about this as well, but you can google just as easily as I, so you know this already.

It's propaganda set to reinforce stereotypes in simpletons minds.
There is no other reason to even write the story.

Forum List

Back