This Just In: Donald Trump Will NOT Receive A Jury Trial

What happens if Trump loses this case? Does he write a check then go breathe air, drink water, and eat food?

He loses his New York State Business Licence.

His LLC's will be disolved.

His properties will forfeit and sold at auction. The monies realized from the auction's will be to pay outstanding debts, fines and court award settlements.

Of course not
Far too chancey to have multiple jurors tender an impartial verdict
Best to stick with one biased judge who has already declared intentions.

Here is problem for the MAGA MAGGOTS, they keep rejecting the truth in favor of a half assed and unsupport conspiracy.

The fault for the current bench trial (as opposed to a jury trial) can be laid at the feet of shyster for the Rapist and Traitor P01135809. It they who failed to file the proper paperwork in a timely manner.

First they to a delay in the trial of the Rapist and Traitor P000135809.

lhttps://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-letitia-james-fraud-trial-new-york-d8934da24e78ca0cedab7303efdf48bd

The court rejected that attempted delay.

Now, they failed to file paperwork.

There is no conspiracy here.

Just the level of intellectual capabilities of shysters hired by the Rapist and Traitor P01135809, they knew what they had to do and did not it..

News is given as a declarative statement. In order for something to be fake news it has to be posed in a declarative statement. I posed questions. Questions aren’t fake news.

Last edited:
He loses his New York State Business Licence.

His LLC's will be disolved.

His properties will forfeit and sold at auction. The monies realized from the auction's will be to pay outstanding debts, fines and court award settlements.

So he won’t die or go to jail? That’s a stupid case then. We need to avoid democracy and put Trump in jail so the dumbasses don’t elect him. So you take his business license and every single Penny he owns? That does the American people no good. He could still end up being our president. This lawsuit sucks ass. Why did they even bother?

We need truth or lies about Trump that will make sure he is arrested and spends at least 13 months in jail.

I think democracy should be avoided at all costs when there is a potential for the people to make the wrong decision.

Last edited:
So he won’t die or go to jail? That’s a stupid case then. We need to avoid democracy and put Trump in jail so the dumbasses don’t elect him. So you take his business license and every single Penny he owns? That does the American people no good. He could still end up being our president. This lawsuit sucks ass. Why did they even bother?

We need truth or lies about Trump that will make sure he is arrested and spends at least 13 months in jail.

I think democracy should be avoided at all costs when there is a potential for the people to make the wrong decision.

Boring-

Well that's good isn't it? He has a much better chance of a fair trial. It just depends on the judge that he gets.

There is no automatic right to a jury in a civil trial. How lawyers had to ask for it. And they didn’t.

I hope that helps

Forum List

Back