This Just In: Donald Trump Will NOT Receive A Jury Trial

No, there's no jury trial for the charges James brought.
That's what I just said.

headbang1.gif

There will no judgement day for you or anyone else and as you judging me or anyone else.

Judge NOT lest YE be judge.

Only weak minded fools believe the Magical/Mystical/Mythical Non-Existent Skyman.
You'll know in a few years. Actually, you know now. You're just whistling past the graveyard

Well that's good isn't it? He has a much better chance of a fair trial. It just depends on the judge that he gets.

If he wanted a jury trial, they should have granted him one. What the hell kind of country are we living in today ?

Depends on the judge he gets ??? That doesn't cut it, because the judge is supposed to be a strict neutralist and arbiter of the case, and the lawyers are supposed to represent their sides before the judge and jury. The judge is supposed to be highly educated in the law, and he or she is to interpret ,instruct or convey the information within the law to the courtroom, and this by applying it to the case in ways that help all parties to come to a consensus on the facts, and then to present their final assessment to the judge and jury for a verdict to be rendered when all is said and done.

If he wanted a jury trial, they should have granted him one. What the hell kind of country are we living in today ?

Depends on the judge he gets ??? That doesn't cut it, because the judge is supposed to be a strict neutralist and arbiter of the case, and the lawyers are supposed to represent their sides before the judge and jury.

I know all that but for the first part I was just trying to see the positives in it and for the second part just because a member of the courtroom isn't supposed to be bias, doesn't mean that they aren't.

Still not true.

Very true. Why would the prosecution request a bench trial. It is up to the defense to have either jury trial or a bench trial (trial by a judge).

A jury trial would have made more sense for the Rapist and Traitor P01135809, his attorney's failed to request one. The prosecution makes the same regardless, it was defense that fucked up.

Electing this man president is the ONLY WAY to end this insanity. There needs to be MASSIVE payback.
That is South Korean politics. Every Korean president has been jailed or assassinated after leaving office. If Trump can make a comeback as a Speaker, it is huge.  

That is South Korean politics. Every Korean president has been jailed or assassinated after leaving office. If Trump can make a comeback as a Speaker, it is huge.  

The Rapist and Traitor P01135809 is NOT eligble to be Speaker under rule 26(A).

And as Edith Ann would say that is the truth. P0115809's shysters did not check the box for a jury trial and now hanging by their thumb nails in a bench trial.

Yep, when you don't pay legal fees, you're left with the law firm of My Cousin Vinny and Associates. Play stupid courtroom games, win stupid legal prizes.

Sorry you feel that way, but I have a feeling you won't on judgement day. Anyways, stay on topic.

Every day is judgment day. It's just that for some people, judgment gets delayed. Looks like MAGA Jesus is about to get nailed to a crucifix of his own making. And the bad news is that, this time, there may not be a resurrection.

The trial started 4 days ago.

Where have you been?

The reason he doesn't get a jury trial is his lawyers forgot to ask for one.
No the judge doesn't like juries.

Yep, when you don't pay legal fees, you're left with the law firm of My Cousin Vinny and Associates. Play stupid courtroom games, win stupid legal prizes.

The Two Yutes?

The what?

What's that word

What two words.

The two what

Yutes?

Yeah, the two Yutes.

What's A Yute?

Fred Gwynne was the best dead-pan actor ever!

Last edited:
I know all that but for the first part I was just trying to see the positives in it and for the second part just because a member of the courtroom isn't supposed to be bias, doesn't mean that they aren't.
You are so simple.
Enjoy the video.
BTW, get a JOB.

It's not to complicated sweetie.
I'm happy for your S-I-M-P-L-E Life.

Forum List

Back