This Keeps Getting Fishier

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
People are making a lot out of the crazy dude showing up at Trump's course and Trump was there. It's a Sunday and Trump is a golfer who does not go to church. This isn't hard, not a conspiracy, and not proof the guy was a lackey for an intel service.

Oh so now it isn't a conspiracy huh? That's the first time I've seen you post that. He'll must have frozen over.

People are making a lot out of the crazy dude showing up at Trump's course and Trump was there. It's a Sunday and Trump is a golfer who does not go to church. This isn't hard, not a conspiracy, and not proof the guy was a lackey for an intel service.
OMG, I just thanked you for your reply! Write down this date. Did you take your meds by accident this morning?

I think team Trump put him up to it. It sure did take the attention off the fact that Kamala kicked his ass at the debate and Taylor Swift got 400,000 women to register to vote for the first time.

Taylor Swift Drove More Than 400,000 People to Vote.Gov After Endorsing Kamala Harris​

The site, run by two federal agencies, helps voters register and check their registration status

Yeah,sure. If he wasn't spotted Trump likely would've been shot.
No big deal.
Of course.
Nothing.
The guy, a Hawaiian who votes in North Carolina and is a Ukraine tourist and lobbies in DC. He's just a regular shmo.
Nope, nothing to wonder about.
A nobody.
Good thing you are a voice of reason.
Way to go.
Thanks.
🤪

The guy got lucky and figured it is likely Trump would be playing a round on a Sunday afternoon
The fact that there were no other golfers on the course may have tipped him off

Oh so now it isn't a conspiracy huh? That's the first time I've seen you post that. He'll must have frozen over.
Google Trump assassination and every story says APPARENT assassination attempt. APPARENTLY the media is being cautiously pessimistic.

The only news I see that doesn't use the word APPARENT is Fox. They believe it whole heartedly. LOL

No big deal.
Of course.
Nothing.
The guy, a Hawaiian who votes in North Carolina and is a Ukraine tourist and lobbies in DC. He's just a regular shmo.
Nope, nothing to wonder about.
A nobody.
Good thing you are a voice of reason.
Way to go.
Thanks.
🤪

He supported Nikki and Vivek, Tulsi and he voted for Trump in 2016. Apparently Trump disappointed him.

How many Republicans here have wised up and realize Trump should never be president ever again? So how the fuck did we change this guys mind? We didn't. He's a disallusioned Republican. A Deep state globalist RINO.

He supported Nikki and Vivek, Tulsi and he voted for Trump in 2016. Apparently Trump disappointed him.

How many Republicans here have wised up and realize Trump should never be president ever again? So how the fuck did we change this guys mind? We didn't. He's a disallusioned Republican. A Deep state globalist RINO.
Cool narrative, brah. :itsok:

No big deal.
Of course.
Nothing.

Yeah he doesn't give a shit. I just asked him in another thread if he wants Trump dead and he kept avoiding my question altogether. That's a big red flag. This idiot is even too stupid to lie and pretend to care.

I assume the Sec Service could put up disguised cameras and listening sites even better than it did around Reagan's ranch. The Sec Service might even be able to get drones or something from Amazon.

But I'm not sure the secret service can "harden" every course Trump wants to play.

I'm actually a bit surprised they didn't have a bunch of stuff "left over" down there in Mar a Largeo.

How did he know to wait for twelve hours if this was just a last minute decision for Trump? Could he possibly have been talked into this by his team?

Had Trump played one more hole before the guy was caught, he would have had line of site.

Google Trump assassination and every story says APPARENT assassination attempt. APPARENTLY the media is being cautiously pessimistic.

The only news I see that doesn't use the word APPARENT is Fox. They believe it whole heartedly. LOL

He was chased off before he could do anything, so apparent seems the right word

Forum List

Back