This latest GOP personality change after this mass attack could backfire on the Republicans.

Republicans are now crying for "unity" which means "vote for our policies because people have sympathy for us after this attack".

Facts are going to be coming out about this guy. He left a background they just haven't discovered yet.

It it hits the news that he became unhinged after Republicans said they could cut tens of millions from healthcare and he felt his family in danger, Republicans could lose sympathy real fast.

We know Republican policies are very damaging for most of America. Even they know it. They just don't care. If you aren't super rich, you don't matter.

Some functional delusionals might feel an immediate threat. Many probably feel it with the "Russian" thing. After all, Russia has been our enemy for decades until Trump and the GOP suddenly started welcoming and admiring them. Now many Republicans want to be them. That could unhinge former military people who actually love this country the way it was before the Trump/GOP threat.

Before Trump, we never thought about losing our healthcare or being under Russian domination.

You people really do live in a deluded reality all of your making. The fact that you are actually publicly blaming the victim tells everyone exactly what kind of people you all are. As I said in another thread, I truly hope you all become more and more vocal with these opinions so the American public can see just who the Democratic Party is today.
Who do YOU blame for this shooting?

Doesn't matter who anybody blames, you on the left will blame the gun no matter what. Give it a day or two.....

Not the gun's fault. The people who fight so diligently to make sure crazies can buy all the guns they want are at fault.

The man was crazy?

Have a link for that?

I blame the gun.

it held him hostage, kidnapped him, forced him to drive from Illinois to Virginia, and to hold it while it fired on the Republican House baseball team.

Definitely...all the guns fault.

Wow, Democrats inspire hate then blame the victims.. that lists under cowardice and desparation..

No worries the fake news will come up with a better excuse for you.. granted, it wont make logical sense either but you wont care, you'll be part of the brown shirt tribe..... :laugh:
So, who do you blame for this shooting?

The shooter and his inspired hate I suppose..

And ho do you say inspired his hate?

Well, he went out to shoot Republicans lawmakers, so my guess is your blaming them.

The other option you're struggling to accept no matter the obvious examples, so why bother.

mmm.. maybe this "ho" and all her supporters perhaps..
CNNKathyGriffinFinal-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
Don't worry about any GOP personality change. They will read the popper script about unity for the rest of today and perhaps tomorrow, or even the next day, but all their support was gained through hateful rhetoric, and driving a wedge between them and the people they want to blame for their on shortcomings. The GOP is the same as yesterday and tomorrow. Hateful bastards.
Over the past several months the nation has experience riots over conservatives speaking on campuses, Kathy Griffon poses with the severed head of the president, Snoop Dog poses shooting a Donald Trump effigy, dozens of Democrat-led violent demonstrations, a play in which a "President Trump" is stabbed to death.....

Really?

Republicans are now crying for "unity" which means "vote for our policies because people have sympathy for us after this attack".

Facts are going to be coming out about this guy. He left a background they just haven't discovered yet.

It it hits the news that he became unhinged after Republicans said they could cut tens of millions from healthcare and he felt his family in danger, Republicans could lose sympathy real fast.

We know Republican policies are very damaging for most of America. Even they know it. They just don't care. If you aren't super rich, you don't matter.

Some functional delusionals might feel an immediate threat. Many probably feel it with the "Russian" thing. After all, Russia has been our enemy for decades until Trump and the GOP suddenly started welcoming and admiring them. Now many Republicans want to be them. That could unhinge former military people who actually love this country the way it was before the Trump/GOP threat.

Before Trump, we never thought about losing our healthcare or being under Russian domination.

You people really do live in a deluded reality all of your making. The fact that you are actually publicly blaming the victim tells everyone exactly what kind of people you all are. As I said in another thread, I truly hope you all become more and more vocal with these opinions so the American public can see just who the Democratic Party is today.

Doesn't matter who anybody blames, you on the left will blame the gun no matter what. Give it a day or two.....

Not the gun's fault. The people who fight so diligently to make sure crazies can buy all the guns they want are at fault.

The man was crazy?

Have a link for that?

I blame the gun.

it held him hostage, kidnapped him, forced him to drive from Illinois to Virginia, and to hold it while it fired on the Republican House baseball team.

You silly gun nut. You keep making the same claims even after I tell you I don;t blame the gun. I guess you just can't help yourself

I want to cruelly blame those fooling around in the park on a workday? WTH? They only work a few weeks a year. Go to the office and do the job you sacks of human garbage. Make the changes we voted for!

I hate the parties, I despise the GOVT waste. DEBT is near $20T.
Meaningful change will not come from slow pitch softball that we have to pay for them to play. Get to work now!

Don't worry about any GOP personality change. They will read the popper script about unity for the rest of today and perhaps tomorrow, or even the next day, but all their support was gained through hateful rhetoric, and driving a wedge between them and the people they want to blame for their on shortcomings. The GOP is the same as yesterday and tomorrow. Hateful bastards.
Over the past several months the nation has experience riots over conservatives speaking on campuses, Kathy Griffon poses with the severed head of the president, Snoop Dog poses shooting a Donald Trump effigy, dozens of Democrat-led violent demonstrations, a play in which a "President Trump" is stabbed to death.....

Really?

You mean like this member of the NRA board of directors?

Really?

The senate has been stabbing Caesar for over 400 years. You want them to change the play now?

The man was crazy?

Have a link for that?

I blame the gun.

You silly gun nut. You keep making the same claims even after I tell you I don;t blame the gun. I guess you just can't help yourself

You only responded to half of my response.

was the man crazy?

What caused him to go after the Republican ball team?

Really? So what would stop them from getting a gun if they wanted? The only leftist solution I've heard so far was make it much harder or more expensive for anybody to have firearms. We don't know who this guy is or what is background as of yet. So what are you going to say if he was never in trouble before (enough to prohibit a gun sales) and he bought the gun legally as so many have in the past?

Yeah, I am sure that people will view this murderous terrorist with sympathy. Just like they do Islamic terrorist as they are shouting "for peace", as the bomb belts blow up on children's faces.

Nope, it sickens everyone to the core that sick people such as yourself condone the actions, because attempting to assassinate democratically elected politicians is apparently for some greater good. Remember, Trump was voted in by the people. Have a reality check.

What the fuck you babbling about you goddamn retarded sonofabitch. Liberals have been trying to overthrow Trump since November. With help of media.

Really?

The senate has been stabbing Caesar for over 400 years. You want them to change the play now?
Again, Really...?

Some functional delusionals might feel an immediate threat. Many probably feel it with the "Russian" thing. After all, Russia has been our enemy for decades until Trump and the GOP suddenly started welcoming and admiring them. Now many Republicans want to be them. That could unhinge former military people who actually love this country the was it was before the Trump/GOP threat.

You bet the Republicans in Congress are going to try to play on this sympathy as much as they can. They never miss an opportunity to use a dead body, as with the four killed at Benghazi, as a political football. They kept those bodies from being buried for four years because it served them some political purpose.

Local con-talk-radio is stating 'enough is enough' that somehow the 'left media has made this guy do this'.

'da fuq cons, you are so utterly immune to the vile shit con-talk-radio puts out 24/7 365 that you just can't understand how anyone could hate you back. This is what happens when you live in this bubble you live in, you think whatever you say or do to other people has no repercussions. 'Morning sunshine.
Isn't this the philosophy of a wife-beater.....she made me do it!

In your world of beating your wife who knows what your philosophy is if you have one. Stop beating women, how about try that.

Really? So what would stop them from getting a gun if they wanted? The only leftist solution I've heard so far was make it much harder or more expensive for anybody to have firearms. We don't know who this guy is or what is background as of yet. So what are you going to say if he was never in trouble before (enough to prohibit a gun sales) and he bought the gun legally as so many have in the past?

Since we only require background checks for licensed sales, there is no way of ever knowing, is there.

Really?

Again, Really...?

I know. I've seen that play a dozen times, and he just stands there and gets stabbed every time. Looks like he would have figured it out by now.

Since we only require background checks for licensed sales, there is no way of ever knowing, is there.

Sure we will. If he bought the gun legally from a dealer, I'm sure that will come out. The dealer has to do the background check.

I blame the shooter. Who do YOU blame?

Forum List

Back