This or That?

Sea.

Long hair or short hair? (Gotta go for now! See you later! :bye1:)

Long! :) Blonde or dark?

For myself, dark hair. Hair color doesn't really matter to me at all though. :)

Tie or no tie?

Tie and business style! :)

What about - to be or not to be? :)

Hmm. That is the question! :D

To be!

Sports car or luxury car?

Sports!
Sword or armor?

Sword!!! :D

Pie or cake?

Sweatshirt

Silk or Cotton?

For a sweatshirt? Cotton. I had a silk dress once. It was beautiful! Too bad I washed it and totally destroyed it. Lol.

Laptop or PC?

oh I have done that before! I had this dress I loved but, it was handwash only (I forget what material it was) but when I washed it maybe a 5 y/o girl could wear it... ugh!!!

Laptop

Windows or Mozilla Firefox (or, something else?)

Sweatshirt

Silk or Cotton?

For a sweatshirt? Cotton. I had a silk dress once. It was beautiful! Too bad I washed it and totally destroyed it. Lol.

Laptop or PC?

oh I have done that before! I had this dress I loved but, it was handwash only (I forget what material it was) but when I washed it maybe a 5 y/o girl could wear it... ugh!!!

Laptop

I use Windows. They keep prompting me to "upgrade" to Windows 10, but I don't wanna! Lol. I just got used to Windows 8 dammit!

Cable or streaming media?

Sweatshirt

Silk or Cotton?

Laptop or PC?

Laptop

LINUX! With Firefox...

Video or Audio?

Sweatshirt

Silk or Cotton?

Laptop or PC?

Laptop

I use Windows. They keep prompting me to "upgrade" to Windows 10, but I don't wanna! Lol. I just got used to Windows 8 dammit!

Cable or streaming media?

Cable!
I keep Win7 here, instead or every-hour Win10 reminders... Only MS Equation forced me still to use Windows...

Jupiter or Uran?

ugh what a choice,

fabric softener sheets or liquid?

Forum List

Back