This or That?

Red because I look better in red than yellow. We don't have beer at KFC around here. :)

Water or juice?

Water!

Devil or Angel?

I don't believe in either of them, but angels would probably be nicer than devils, so angels.

Dog or cat?

I think, you look better in any colours, but what is closer to your soul? :)

Offcourse, cat! Here, some times, during the long winter mouses invade to houses, and cats very useful in this situation.

So, grain or spirit? :)

Grain or spirit? Not sure I understand the question. :) If it has to do with alcoholic beverages, I don't really drink much. If I do drink, it's girly mixed drinks or wine.

Summer or winter?

Try to drink vodka, mixed with grape or orange juice - it's a good drink for ladies. Vodka with orange juice also named as "screw-driver" coctail :)

Winter is better to alcohol tasting... Hmmm

Portwein or aperitif? :))

Chardonnay! :D Actually, port wine (is that what you meant?) is pretty good. I don't usually like red wines because they are too strong.

Gold or silver?

Water!

Devil or Angel?

I don't believe in either of them, but angels would probably be nicer than devils, so angels.

Dog or cat?

Offcourse, cat! Here, some times, during the long winter mouses invade to houses, and cats very useful in this situation.

Grain or spirit? Not sure I understand the question. :) If it has to do with alcoholic beverages, I don't really drink much. If I do drink, it's girly mixed drinks or wine.

Summer or winter?

Try to drink vodka, mixed with grape or orange juice - it's a good drink for ladies. Vodka with orange juice also named as "screw-driver" coctail :)

Chardonnay! :D Actually, port wine (is that what you meant?) is pretty good. I don't usually like red wines because they are too strong.

Gold or silver?

You mean tequila? :) Silver! :)

Hm.. Circle or square?

Dog or cat?

Summer or winter?

Gold or silver?

Hm.. Circle or square?

Never thought about it. No preference. :D

Day or night?

Summer or winter?

Gold or silver?

Hm.. Circle or square?

Day or night?

I think, sweety night now is preferrable for me :)

Today, of tomorrow? :)

Summer or winter?

Gold or silver?

Hm.. Circle or square?

Day or night?

I think, sweety night now is preferrable for me :)

Today, of tomorrow? :)

Today because I have to work tomorrow.

Truck or car?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
LOL No I didn't know. What? And I don't really want to know that...just trying to think of a question. LOL

LOL Oh...

Me? Innie Just a regular one

okay....away from that...

Corn dogs or hot dogs?

If I make it...hmm either one lol...

Chili

White or red grapes?

Red
(both)

white cake or chocolate?

Documentaries usually. I do like some reality shows though.

Touch screen monitor, or regular?

hmm Survival maybe....like Naked and Afraid.
I like to watch that so I can tell the TV how much they are wusses. LOL

You?

hmm Survival maybe....like Naked and Afraid.
I like to watch that so I can tell the TV how much they are wusses. LOL

You?

I like both, really. I like Naked and Afraid too. That would totally suck! Lol. I also like the First 48 Hours though. It's really interesting.

Hoodie or pull over sweatshirt?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back