chicken legs or chicken tenders?

oops sorry. didn't notice who posted...thought it was Chris

Last edited:
Ruby Tuesday

Outback or Long Horn?

You can't be serious? :D

Long Horn

Chain restaurants or locally owned?

That depends. I've been to crappy locally owned restaurants and crappy chains. I've also been to locally owned restaurants where the food was fantastic and the same with some chains. All depends on the cook, I suppose.

I have the benefit of Bloomington, IN...rated one of the highest "best local food" in America...so I am a little biased.

ugh what a choice,

fabric softener sheets or liquid?

Sheets because it's just easier to throw a sheet in the dryer.

Kentucky Fried Chicken or Popeyes?

KFC - fast-beer cafe! :)

Yellow or Red?

Red because I look better in red than yellow. We don't have beer at KFC around here. :)

Water or juice?

Water!

Devil or Angel?

I don't believe in either of them, but angels would probably be nicer than devils, so angels.

Dog or cat?

ugh what a choice,

fabric softener sheets or liquid?

Yellow or Red?

Red because I look better in red than yellow. We don't have beer at KFC around here. :)

Water or juice?

Water!

Devil or Angel?

I don't believe in either of them, but angels would probably be nicer than devils, so angels.

Dog or cat?

I think, you look better in any colours, but what is closer to your soul? :)

Offcourse, cat! Here, some times, during the long winter mouses invade to houses, and cats very useful in this situation.

So, grain or spirit? :)

Yellow or Red?

Water or juice?

Water!

Devil or Angel?

Dog or cat?

Offcourse, cat! Here, some times, during the long winter mouses invade to houses, and cats very useful in this situation.

Grain or spirit? Not sure I understand the question. :) If it has to do with alcoholic beverages, I don't really drink much. If I do drink, it's girly mixed drinks or wine.

Summer or winter?

Yellow or Red?

Water or juice?

Water!

Devil or Angel?

Dog or cat?

Grain or spirit? Not sure I understand the question. :) If it has to do with alcoholic beverages, I don't really drink much. If I do drink, it's girly mixed drinks or wine.

Summer or winter?

Try to drink vodka, mixed with grape or orange juice - it's a good drink for ladies. Vodka with orange juice also named as "screw-driver" coctail :)

Winter is better to alcohol tasting... Hmmm

Portwein or aperitif? :))

Forum List

Back