This or That?

ZZ Top

Country Rock or Hard Rock?

Offcourse, Hard Rock! RHCP or Iron Maiden? :)

Red Hot Chili Peppers and Iron Maiden are two entirely different genres of music. Lol.

Yeah, I know, but we're not in musical academy and can mix everything, like in after-midnight cocktails :)

So, spiritus malum or spiritus puerum? :)

Never heard of them, but if that's booze, I already told you I don't really drink.

It's not about booze, I remember your preferences - it's about spiritual part of people and spiritual ways of humankind! :) So which pagan gods do you prefer - males or females?

I don't really believe in gods. Lol.

Chicken livers :)

Dark or Light Lipstick?

Depends on what I'm wearing, of course! I don't usually wear lipstick anyway, but you wouldn't want to wear a light pink lipstick with a red shirt! I would probably usually go with light colors though. I don't like dark colors. A lot of girls wore black lipstick when I was in high school. I always thought that looked gross. Sometimes it would be on their teeth too. :lol: One girl I was friends with particularly sticks out. She always seemed to wear black or dark purple lipstick (no, she was not goth), and it would always seem to get on her teeth. Yuck.

Polka dots or stripes?

Stripes (I prefer angled vertical - but most are horizontal and I hate that...) and WIDE stripes, not thin....

Floral Pattern or Geometric Pattern?

Nail polish. Clear and shiny on fingers. Color on toes.

long or short fingernails?

Dark in winter, Light in summer

do your own nails or have a professional do them?

I do my own.

Do you wear limited jewelry or a lot of jewelry?

Minimal jewelry. Usually just earrings and maybe a necklace. Sometimes I wear a bracelet or arm band. I almost never wear rings. They bug me for some reason. I love ankle bracelets. I had one last year but it broke. :(

You?

Like you minimal. I am not real big on jewelry. Wedding Rings, watch...earrings.

Have you ever played hard to get?

Yeah I suppose so. :lol:

Are you tall or short?

Cheddar

(green my least fav too)

Ham or turkey

Forum List

Back