This or That?

Mashed Potatoes

Adrian Monk or Shawn Spencer?

I don't know who either of those people are. Lol. :dunno:

That's because you work two jobs and don't watch TV.

I watch TV sometimes. I don't usually watch "series" types of shows though because I can never keep up with them (the one exception being The Walking Dead).

Anyways, I hope someone else answers your question because I wanted to play, dammit! :D

Mashed Potatoes

I watch TV sometimes. I don't usually watch "series" types of shows though because I can never keep up with them (the one exception being The Walking Dead).

Anyways, I hope someone else answers your question because I wanted to play, dammit! :D

You've never heard of Monk or Psych? I'm calling bullshit on that, especially Monk.

Mashed Potatoes

If you get a DVR you can tape them and then binge watch them without commercials on your day off.

Mashed Potatoes

You've never heard of Monk or Psych? I'm calling bullshit on that, especially Monk.

Oh, I've heard of it. I don't know any of the names of the actors and I've never watched the show. I've never heard of Psych. I really don't watch a lot of TV. :dunno: I have my few shows that I like and will watch and that's it.

Mashed Potatoes

I copy pasted them and like Adrian Monk better

Jam or Jelly?

Jelly

Domestic or imported beer?

No beer

Scary or funny movies?

Funny

Off day spent on couch or Out and About?

On the Couch

Heels or flats?

Flats

Carrot cake or chocolate cake?

Mashed Potatoes

I copy pasted them and like Adrian Monk better

Jam or Jelly?

Jelly

Domestic or imported beer?

No beer

Scary or funny movies?

Funny

Off day spent on couch or Out and About?

On the Couch

Heels or flats?

Flats

Carrot cake or chocolate cake?

Chocolate!

Car or truck?

Forum List

Back