This ought to be a doozy! KJP presser LIVE NOW (live streaming link below)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

The White House has some explaining to do!

On Jan 12th, we were told there would be no more classified documents found.

Now we know the FBI searched for classified documents at his offices in NOVEMBER.

Wow, they are really sitting on this thing.

Still has not started

She is finally on
I don't know why I even watch. Transparent? "I would refer you to the WH counsel's office" Bullshit. She has said "good faith" numerous times. What a lying bitch. How did the repubs block the Geo Floyd bill when the democrats controlled both houses and the executive branch? Another lie, KJP has lied about numerous times in this presser.

I don't know why I even watch. Transparent? "I would refer you to the WH counsel's office" Bullshit. She has said "good faith" numerous times. What a lying bitch. How did the repubs block the Geo Floyd bill when the democrats controlled both houses and the executive branch? Another lie, KJP has lied about numerous times in this presser.

I will refer you to the White House Counsel.

She is fucking useless.

The White House has some explaining to do!

On Jan 12th, we were told there would be no more classified documents found.

Now we know the FBI searched for classified documents at his offices in NOVEMBER.

Have we gone live yet?

Has the chocolate covered Shirley Temple pulled her head out of her ass yet?

60 votes needed in the Senate.

Forum List

Back