🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This PC Crap Has Gone Too Far!

Of course, he's remorseful now. He lost his job and has a family to support. He didn't completely buckle though.

Non union company can dump their trash. See libs? Thats why you should support right to work.

What the man said may have been over the line, but to me, if you are going to be a protester about anything, be prepared because you are not the only person who has the freedom to speak your mind.

God bless you and that man always!!!

Holly

Non union company can dump their trash. See libs? Thats why you should support right to work.
This poor young man got fired for speaking his mind. What happened to freedom of speech in this country?

ONLY ON 11: Man fired for hurling racial slurs at protesters...

And Fareed Zarkaria continues to get employment, interviews, and celebrated by racist morons like Lone Laugher.

Plagiarist Fareed Zakaria Celebrates: White People are Dying and Trump Can't Save You! - Breitbart

Off topic deflection, loser boy.

You think I celebrate Fareed Zakaria?

It is stupid to shoot your mouth on on social media, people have gotten fired many times for tweeds or face book comments as well.
Many companies look at social media before hiring .

Different person same situation:

"When I looked at it, I immediately knew we had to make a swift action. It was unanimous, it is a complete conflict of who we are, and what we stand for as a company, so within roughly two hours we ended our employment with her," said Snyder."

It is stupid to shoot your mouth on on social media, people have gotten fired many times for tweeds or face book comments as well.

"When I looked at it, I immediately knew we had to make a swift action. It was unanimous, it is a complete conflict of who we are, and what we stand for as a company, so within roughly two hours we ended our employment with her," said Snyder."
Libtardism for 'We fired that conservative before we would have to risk hearing anything that smacked of common sense.'

Libtardism for 'We fired that conservative before we would have to risk hearing anything that smacked of common sense.'

Should this guy be fired...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: What a dumb ass he is.

Should this guy be fired...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: What a dumb ass he is.

That dude was awesome. :lol:

Forum List

Back