This Presidency Is Over!

Video at link. Chuck Todd reporting on an NBC-Wall Street Journal Poll that stating that 54% says Obama no longer has the ability to lead and his poll numbers are worse than Bush post Katrina.

About that Wall Street Journal poll: Is the public saying Obama's presidency is over? | WashingtonExaminer.com

Bush's approval rating went into the teens.

Obama's approval ratings for the next months will ride on whatever happens in Iraq.

Obviously you responded so quickly you didn't have time to view the video. I'm only reporting what Chuck Todd said. Take it up with him.

Reagan essentially got nothing his last year and half, nor did slick. BushII was singularly exposed as an empty (flight) suit or all hat and no cattle ... take your pick.

I suspect Obama will be somewhere in between. He's certainly not going out with 60% approval, as did Reagan and Slick. But Bushii was reviled even by his own party faithful due to spending and immigration. I don't think Obama will face that humiliation from his own base.

Is Chuck Todd a fat lady?

images

Todd is right when you factor in the massive amount of low info voters who pushed for him based on his being their Messiah.

It all depends on whether or not the improvement in the economy continues. If it does....he'll go out with a higher approval rating.

Can the GOP prevent that from happening?

We shall see.

presidential-approval-ratings-george-bush.aspx
Video at link. Chuck Todd reporting on an NBC-Wall Street Journal Poll that stating that 54% says Obama no longer has the ability to lead and his poll numbers are worse than Bush post Katrina.

About that Wall Street Journal poll: Is the public saying Obama's presidency is over? | WashingtonExaminer.com

Obama's approval ratings for the next months will ride on whatever happens in Iraq.

W Bush never dropped to the teens but it was lower than Nixon at one point, which is where Obama is heading right now. Poor leadership since 1992 in this country.http://www.gallup.com/poll/116500/presidential-approval-ratings-george-bush.aspx

Says the far left Obama drone.

Bush went into the teens?
LMAO.....maybe some left leaning poll...but his average never even came close.

You are a farce.

I think it will be the normal course of things for a President to dive in the polls in the last two or three years of his Administration due to the new era of partisan derangement syndrome.

I think it will be the normal course of things for a President to dive in the polls in the last two or three years of his Administration due to the new era of partisan derangement syndrome.

I dunno. We're more divided than ever, that's for sure. But with Obama, the question is why anyone who isn't a died in the wool partisan dem give the guy favorable numbers. I think most still think he's a decent person, but clearly he's lost the capacity to lead. He just isn't very good.

Forum List

Back