This "rigged election" stuff is a real shame.

the Republicans really don't have an intelligent position on most of those issues, because they are on the wrong side of popular opinion on them. Most Americans want immigration reform. Most Americans want sensible gun control. Most Americans wanted a bailout after TRUMP PLAUGE.
Open borders and a million shoeless peasants from Central America flooding into our country is your idea of immigration reform?

most Americans do not agree with that

Ahh, the fear initiative. Didn't work in the 2020 election. Try it again.

The election was rigged. Too much video proof, too much eye witness proof, too much illegal goings on, and too much "in your face" reality of what the Dems did. Any denial of any or all of these facts are from the money-grubbing extreme leftists trying to destroy this country from within. The Dems plotted this, because they KNOW that paper ballots were dropped from being used a long time ago, because they are NOT credible and viable!

Still blaming all of America's problems that the Dems and Libs started, on Trump? Wow! Your TJS has gotten out of control and you need to remove your heads from your rears! Your anti-American sentiment is nauseating to say the least, and people are just sick and tired of hearing your whining, snivelling, and crying about it. If it's just SO HARD for you to live here, then MOVE to Mexico or Syria where you belong!

dont-like-america-dcc11j.jpg
Where are the arrests?

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.
The problems the nation is facing is of the imposter's own making, consequences of his disastrously failed policies.

I don't believe this election was rigged anymore than I believe Trump and Russia stole the 2016 election however I do find it amusing that many of the same people who pushed that in 2016 now seem to have an issue with silly election conspiracies being pushed which they didn't have in 2016 and beyond.

The Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court publicly acknowledged Democrats in Pa violated both state and federal Constitutions and election laws by bypassing state legislature to change election laws in the middle of the election to affect the steal.

Its amazing how many deniers / snowflakes avoid bringing that up everytime they start another whiny thread claiming the election was not stolen.

I don't believe this election was rigged anymore than I believe Trump and Russia stole the 2016 election however I do find it amusing that many of the same people who pushed that in 2016 now seem to have an issue with silly election conspiracies being pushed which they didn't have in 2016 and beyond.

The Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court publicly acknowledged Democrats in Pa violated both state and federal Constitutions and election laws by bypassing state legislature to change election laws in the middle of the election to affect the steal.

Its amazing how many deniers / snowflakes avoid bringing that up everytime they start another whiny thread claiming the election was not stolen.
I am fully aware of what happened and have never denied any of it and have stated many times those incidents should be fully investigated. None of this however proves that the election was stolen and I have for one have no interest in acting like the same whiny fools the left did from 2016 on the same people I might add who were so royally mocked for their conspiracy idiocy.

I am fully aware of what happened and have never denied any of it and have stated many times those incidents should be fully investigated. None of this however proves that the election was stolen and I have for one have no interest in acting like the same whiny fools the left did from 2016 on the same people I might add who were so royally mocked for their conspiracy idiocy.
So the Chief Justice of the USSC publicly stated Democrats violated both state and federal Constitutions and election laws to steal the Pa election, you say you know this, then you say you have no desire to say the election was stolen?!

Yeah, no snowflake wants to admit it.

:p

So the Chief Justice of the USSC publicly stated Democrats violated both state and federal Constitutions and election laws to steal the Pa election, you say you know this, then you say you have no desire to say the election was stolen?!

The only snowflakes are those of you acting the same way the Democrats did after 2016 blind partisan are all the same no matter which side they are on. You feel free to continue acting the same way you mocked those for acting I will pass and I will let others continue to enable this partisan sillinesses if they wish I have no more interest in it.

The only snowflakes are those of you acting the same way the Democrats did after 2016 blind partisan are all the same no matter which side they are on. You feel free to continue acting the same way you mocked those for acting I will pass and I will let others continue to enable this partisan sillinesses if they wish I have no more interest in it.
USSC publicly acknowledging violations of both state and federal Constitutions and election laws to steal an election is NOT 'partisan silliness', snowflake.

Only people brainwashed by the cult think that. The rest of the world understands that his incompetent, immoral behavior regarding the pandemic absolutely made it worse.
Nonsense

trump saved lives by making medical equipment and supplies available to democrat hell holes like california and new york

and I know you know it

Nonsense

trump saved lives by making medical equipment and supplies available to democrat hell holes like california and new york

and I know you know it
No, they don't know it because their Democrat party and the Democrat MSM never told them. You see, when a Democrat sees a real world event they wait to be told what to say and think about it instead of using their eyes, ears and brains and making up their own minds. These Democrats surround themselves with like minded people who all take their marching orders from the Democrat controlled MSM. They are like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed shit.

They want desperately to equate the two parties, to pretend the Dems behaved the same way as the Capitol Building-attacking domestic terrorists. That says a lot.
I'm pretty sure they are going to say that what happened, and is still happening, in Portland is worse. I agree with them. I don't expect or demand that you think the same way... But you seem to ignore the riots... I say again... You seem to have two different standards.

Have you noticed that I really only reply to you in this way... Is when you are being hypocritical?
In your mind, sure. Whatever you'd like.

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.

Whether it is true or not, our officials should never give ANYONE a reason to think the (an) election is rigged.

But when you see our polling workers in major swing states engaging in suspect behavior during the night of the election, that does not help people have faith that the process was fair.

By the way, you make great points, right up until you started labeling people as "ignorant fools."

I'm sorry that people who support Trump bother you so, but that is their right in a free democracy like this one (such as it is now). Your views of Trump supporters are stereotypical, not factual. I supported Trump and voted for him, but I am as far from an "ignorant fool" as anyone could be.

Sigh. I really thought you were an objective person, once. But you can't even be bothered to rebut my claims.

You can only refer others to your dated sig line.

Nothing speaks to objectivity and non-bias like calling people ignorant or foolish.

Perhaps I am the fool, for hoping something like that could ever exist here.

The trump cultists are the party of treason

Yet, Kerry is the one actually committing treason...

The problems the nation is facing is of the imposter's own making, consequences of his disastrously failed policies.
They all just popped up in the last couple of months, huh?

All those Biden "policies" just jumped in there and fucked everything up right away.

Good gawd. I guess I should laugh, but this isn't funny. It's disturbing. You guys are just gone.

Forum List

Back