‘This scandal could bring down the administration’: Fox military analyst

I hope that analyst will release his to prove nobody is influencing himmmmm.......can someone list 1 thing Trump is doing for Russia.....Press is on a snipe hunt

LIFTING SANCTIONS - Duh?
when did he do that? more fakey ackey news. pretendland.

He CAN'T do it in light of all the questions on his Russian connections.

But this is what he said on sanctions:

“If you get along and if Russia is really helping us, why would anybody have sanctions if somebody’s doing some really great things?” - Trump
BS....he stated he would lift em immediately........very public position

You don't even know what the word IF means. A very stupid position.

Trump's tax return is very long and complicated. Probably hundreds of pages. He gets audited every year. If he was cheating the IRS would be screaming it from the rooftops. If he released them, none of the crazed dems or the media cronies would even understand them. But, they would pull out one page and make up lies about it. We all know that is what this is all about.

There is no scandal except in the minds of the corrupt media and the butthurt defeated democrats.

Doing business with foreign companies and governments is not illegal. If you have a 401K it is very likely that you own some foreign company stock and have a vested interest in the success of that foreign company.

This is a ridiculous attempt to create talking points from the desperate alt left in this country and their lying comrades the media.

The great thing about that is, if it's true, they have already been audited.

of course they have already been audited. People in his income bracket get audited every year and have highly paid tax lawyers doing their returns to ensure that they are in full compliance with the tax code. AND, like every taxpayer with a brain, to minimize his tax bill-------------legally.

I believe wheres there smoke there's fire Dump can't reveal his returns without serious questions being brought up questions that'd cut short his presidency

Have you demanded Pelosi's returns? The house minority leader is a powerful person. What foreign connections do she and her rich husband have? Do you know? Do you care?

Trump's returns get audited every year by IRS tax lawyers. If there was any "smoke" the IRS would be blowing it from every rooftop.

A good day to remind everyone that AG Eric Holder ran guns to Mexico, lied to Congress about it, was found in contempt & never prosecuted.
Do you have any proof of these allegations?

I do. Here is a partial timeline from CNN.

December 14, 2010 - Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry is killed in the Arizona desert, and two weapons the ATF allowed to be purchased earlier in 2010 by purported "straw buyer" Jaime Avila are found near the shooting scene. It is unknown whether any of the guns were used as the murder weapon.

May 3, 2011 - Attorney General Eric Holder testifies for the first time before the House Judiciary Committee that he had first heard of Operation Fast and Furious only over the past few weeks.

October 12, 2011 - Congressional investigators issue a subpoena for communications from Attorney General Holder relating to the federal gunrunning operation.

October 2011 - Investigators uncover memos indicating Attorney General Holder had known about Operation Fast and Furious for close to a year, not a few weeks as he had stated in May 2011.

June 20, 2012 - The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee recommends that Attorney General Holder be cited for contempt of Congress for failing to turn over documents relating to the Fast and Furious operation.

June 20, 2012 - President Barack Obama asserts executive privilege over the documents sought by the investigating committee. This prevents future prosecution of Holder.

June 28, 2012 - The House of Representatives votes 255-67 to hold Holder in criminal contempt. This is the first time in American history that the head of the Justice Department has been held in contempt by Congress.

November 3, 2014 - Under court order, the Justice Department turns over nearly 65,000 pages of Fast and Furious-related documents. For years, these documents have been at the center of a dispute between the Obama Administration and Congressional Republicans, who demanded the documents back in 2011 as part of the investigation into the case. The documents were previously withheld under the administration's claim of executive privilege.

Operation Fast and Furious Fast Facts - CNN.com

Trump's tax return is very long and complicated. Probably hundreds of pages. He gets audited every year. If he was cheating the IRS would be screaming it from the rooftops. If he released them, none of the crazed dems or the media cronies would even understand them. But, they would pull out one page and make up lies about it. We all know that is what this is all about.

Trump should hire you. You make a great apologist for him. Now that you have expressed your commitment to Trump's lack of transparency , your loyalties as an American Patriot in solidarity with We The People, are called into question. What red blooded American wouldn't want to know that their president isn't hiding something that could be detrimental to the nation, specifically to the clandestine Intelligence operatives we have ensconced in secret places around the world. Surely the American moles in Russia are nervous about Trump's personal ties with Russia and his adoration of Putin.

Trump's tax returns might be expansive but all of it would fit on a 2 GB flash drive with room to spare. A MAC computer could use Spotify or Finder to zoom in on any query the user might be interested in. But we don't have to do that. There are plenty of analysts willing to narrow the pertinent information down to a few pages and explain them to us on national TV. I wouldn't be interested in any cheating Trump might have done, that is an IRS problem. I would be interested in income or payouts involving deals done in certain time frames, with ties to Russia or Russian interests. If there is nothing there. I would be happy to celebrate in spirit with our at risk Intelligence operatives in Russia and elsewhere.

There is no scandal except in the minds of the corrupt media and the butthurt defeated democrats.

If there is no scandal, then the release of Trump's tax returns ought to be of little concern to you. I just want validation that there is NO scandal... Your saying so just doesn't quite cut it!

Doing business with foreign companies and governments is not illegal. If you have a 401K it is very likely that you own some foreign company stock and have a vested interest in the success of that foreign company.

Your premise here might be ok for an average private citizen,but; high government officials, vested with the secrets of our nation to include the names of our Intelligence operatives cannot be afforded the luxury of having direct opaque personal foreign dealings, especially those involving a known foreign enemy.

This is a ridiculous attempt to create talking points from the desperate alt left in this country and their lying comrades the media.

i would trust all of them before I would trust the known liar, Trump and his Russian KGB ally,Putin!

"i would trust all of them before I would trust the known liar, Trump and his Russian KGB ally,Putin!"

That explains your entire rant.

Trump should hire you. You make a great apologist for him. Now that you have expressed your commitment to Trump's lack of transparency , your loyalties as an American Patriot in solidarity with We The People, are called into question. What red blooded American wouldn't want to know that their president isn't hiding something that could be detrimental to the nation, specifically to the clandestine Intelligence operatives we have ensconced in secret places around the world. Surely the American moles in Russia are nervous about Trump's personal ties with Russia and his adoration of Putin.

Trump's tax returns might be expansive but all of it would fit on a 2 GB flash drive with room to spare. A MAC computer could use Spotify or Finder to zoom in on any query the user might be interested in. But we don't have to do that. There are plenty of analysts willing to narrow the pertinent information down to a few pages and explain them to us on national TV. I wouldn't be interested in any cheating Trump might have done, that is an IRS problem. I would be interested in income or payouts involving deals done in certain time frames, with ties to Russia or Russian interests. If there is nothing there. I would be happy to celebrate in spirit with our at risk Intelligence operatives in Russia and elsewhere.

If there is no scandal, then the release of Trump's tax returns ought to be of little concern to you. I just want validation that there is NO scandal... Your saying so just doesn't quite cut it!

Your premise here might be ok for an average private citizen,but; high government officials, vested with the secrets of our nation to include the names of our Intelligence operatives cannot be afforded the luxury of having direct opaque personal foreign dealings, especially those involving a known foreign enemy.

i would trust all of them before I would trust the known liar, Trump and his Russian KGB ally,Putin!
transparency, oh that double standard thing that only applies to conservatives? guess what? we will be saying fk off a lot in the next four years as we ignore your nonsense games. see below......
When the lack of transparency involves a president's personal dealings with Russia or any other enemy in this country I don't give a rats ass about party affiliation. I want transparency or I want him gone whether he is democrat OR republican.

I didn't see your opinion on the Obama administration giving Billions to Iran, or the selling of Uranium to Russia. Would you mind if I call Obama, a known liar, a friend of his Russian KGB ally, Putin and the Iranian Ayatollah?

Last edited:

"i would trust all of them before I would trust the known liar, Trump and his Russian KGB ally,Putin!"

Ok, tell us exactly how the Russians changed the outcome of our election last November. Give us the details, did they hack voting machines? did they bribe voters? did they somehow change the vote counts? What exactly did they Russians do?

next, prove that wikileaks got the info on the corruption in the DNC from Russia.

Then, tell us why the release of the truth about the corruption within the DNC, the Hillary campaign, and their media cronies was bad for America to know.

Ok, tell us exactly how the Russians changed the outcome of our election last November. Give us the details, did they hack voting machines? did they bribe voters? did they somehow change the vote counts? What exactly did they Russians do?

next, prove that wikileaks got the info on the corruption in the DNC from Russia.

Then, tell us why the release of the truth about the corruption within the DNC, the Hillary campaign, and their media cronies was bad for America to know.

Direct your question to JQPUBLIC1 since I disagree with his stupid rantings.

One of Fox News’s top military analysts now says President Donald Trump must release his taxes to prove that the Russian government has no financial leverage over him.

Ret. Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, the hawkish Fox analyst who infamously called former President Barack Obama a “p*ssy” on air in 2015, warned Fox viewers on Friday that Trump needed to get over his “lunatic” idea of a strategic alliance with Russia, which he suggested was brought about by the president’s past admiration for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“He can’t get over his adulation of Vladimir Putin,” said Peters, who also said that Obama wouldn’t challenge Russia due to “sheer cowardice.” “He just will not challenge Russia on anything.”

Peters said that Trump needed to prove that he was not compromised by Russian intelligence agencies by releasing his tax returns to prove that he doesn’t have any significant investments in the country.

“Look, this scandal — and it is a scandal — could bring down the administration, if the administration doesn’t get ahead of it,” he said. “They cannot keep allowing the slow drip-drip of blood.”

Question. Why must we be at odds with Russia? What impasse exists? What strategic goal of Russia is incompatible with American Interests? Seriously, I don't get it.

Russia wants to kill terrorists in Syria. We want to kill Terrorists in Yemen. So?

We want a stable global economy for trade. Russia wants a stable economy for trade. I'm still not seeing something.

Is it because we believe ourselves to be number one? If so, stop hitching rides to the International Space Station. You can't blame Obama for that. The Space Shuttle was a death trap. And that goes back to its original design during the Nixon Era. The comprises left us with a space truck that had zero margin for error. Proof of that is the return to capsule design that was the mark one spacecraft from history.

I honestly don't understand why I should hate Russia, and I was trained to kill Soviets during the Reagan and Bush era. They aren't Soviet anymore. I don't hate the Germans because they were once Nazi. I don't hate the British for burning the White House during the war of 1812. I don't hate the Japanese for bombing Pearl Harbor.

So this is an honest question. Why should I hate Russia? Homosexual treatment? Our allies treat them much much worse than our supposed enemies.

it could be about taxes, and how the poor and Mr. Trump, only pay the taxes they are legally obligated to pay.

it could be about taxes, and how the poor and Mr. Trump, only pay the taxes they are legally obligated to pay.
Dude:lmao:what other taxes are there?

Does anyone pay more than they are legally obligated to pay? Do you?

I always add a few thousand bucks to my taxes to help out the government. I bet you do as well. just kidding

Damn right it does. You got a problem with it?

transparency, oh that double standard thing that only applies to conservatives? guess what? we will be saying fk off a lot in the next four years as we ignore your nonsense games. see below......
When the lack of transparency involves a president's personal dealings with Russia or any other enemy in this country I don't give a rats ass about party affiliation. I want transparency or I want him gone whether he is democrat OR republican.

I didn't see your opinion on the Obama administration giving Billions to Iran, or the selling of Uranium to Russia. Would you mind if I call Obama, a known liar, a friend of his Russian KGB ally, Putin and the Iranian Ayatollah?

I gave my opinion on those incidents in the proper threads when they happened. But since Obama released his tax returns and no personal connections were found to any of the above, his transparency allowed people t give hm a pass. Trump hasn't done that.

Tell me when you lost faith in US intelligence operatives. And don't even try to put that WMD lie about IRAQ around their necks. Do it and I'll nail your ass with facts to the contrary. Our intel folks are the best in the world and if they say Putin masterminded the hack, Putin masterminded the hack. For all we know they might have gotten that info from the guy sitting right next to Putin when the plan was made.
But the issue that concerns me is why so many of Trump's gang members( his various cronies) had met with Russian agents prior to the hack and then denied or tried to downplay it!? The whole scenario reeks of collusion between Trump's boys and Putin's boys to weaken Hillary's campaign. That is the issue. My suspicions are shared by millions, including many republican officials. Some are calling for an independent investigation and I am one of them.

Damn right it does. You got a problem with it?
Just the fact that I can get all of it from any LWNJ media outlet.

I gave my opinion on those incidents in the proper threads when they happened. But since Obama released his tax returns and no personal connections were found to any of the above, his transparency allowed people t give hm a pass. Trump hasn't done that.

I wonder if the money he sent to Iran in the middle of the night was meant to be transparent or did he just get caught.

Forum List

Back