this session stuff makes no sense

There is no evidence of anything linking Trump to Russia. So why the heck is the white house talking about firing sessions over Russia? Sessions has been nothing but loyal. He sacrificed his career for him on the campaign.

Sessions only crime here seems to have been recusing himself when he wanted to avoid the appearance of impropriety. That's an action of honesty and integrity.

Help me out here. Why destroy a loyal supporter over a scandal with no evidence? It doesn't make any sense
He's got something criminal to hide in the Russian Investigation, which he wants his new recess appointed AG to help him hide that something, by firing Mueller and killing or restraining the investigation, Avatar....otherwise it makes no sense to publicly humiliate a loyal servant...so that he would resign.
He has a right to fire Mueller because it's proven there was no Collusion and Mueller was appointed by a Criminal Act of James Comey leaking Classified Memos to a Columbia Law Professor who leaked it to The Media. That is CLASSIC Espionage, Collusion and Solicitation. Comey outted himself, the dumb son of a bitch.

Hell, He Outted himself with his Fake Investigation of Hillary Clinton....so we should have known he sucked as a clean up man.

Oh for goodness sake, it was NOT proven that there was no conspiracy to collude with the Russians by the Trump Team yet, the investigation is NOT over and they were no where near close to being done when Comey was fired.

Every Investigation Thus far has come out and said THERE WAS NO COLLUSION.
How about you Prove God Doesn't Exist Now?

And you phucking Trolls KNOW THIS, yet you persist with it.

The only thing that is going to teach you a lesson is for an ACTUAL Criminal Investigation in to The Obama Regime, HIllary Clinton, Comey, Rice, Lynch etc. etc., and to get your asses trounced in 2018 and 2020, which is exactly what looks like is going to occur.

There is no evidence of anything linking Trump to Russia. So why the heck is the white house talking about firing sessions over Russia? Sessions has been nothing but loyal. He sacrificed his career for him on the campaign.

Sessions only crime here seems to have been recusing himself when he wanted to avoid the appearance of impropriety. That's an action of honesty and integrity.

Help me out here. Why destroy a loyal supporter over a scandal with no evidence? It doesn't make any sense
He's got something criminal to hide in the Russian Investigation, which he wants his new recess appointed AG to help him hide something, by firing Mueller and killing or restraining the investigation, Avatar....otherwise it makes no sense to publicly humiliate a loyal servant...so that he would resign.
Sure he does....

Do you ever get tired of being Stalin's Fleshlight?

18 Months of Illegal Surveillance by Obama and 7 Investigations for nearly a year now, produced exactly WHAT?
FieldCricket.png

You can't get any more intrusive than that.....
There is no Investigation that is ever going to be able to dig deeper than Illegally spying on the entire Trump Campaign team 24-7, and The Deep State Intelligence Community leaking every little minutia they have on President Trump, his Administration and family.
you have NO IDEA what they have, not a peep from the investigation team and what they have found has been leaked...

No leaks? Are you kidding?

Mueller is as bad as Comey Leaking. In fact I would not be surprised if Mueller is leaking to Comey and then Comey is carrying out his mission to leak what Mueller gives him to The Press.
Mueller and his team ARE NOT LEAKING, a lot of what is being leaked and confirmed are the people themselves that they are interviewing and getting testimony or evidence from....and the rest comes from the whitehouse itself, selectively leaking what they want for their purpose, and from the people who the Investigation team has had to update in classified meetings and hearings....NOT Mueller's investigation team.

So now the president is saying he isn't happy with how sessions isn't investigating Hillary. But it was the president who decided not to pursue that. What the heck?

He's got something criminal to hide in the Russian Investigation, which he wants his new recess appointed AG to help him hide that something, by firing Mueller and killing or restraining the investigation, Avatar....otherwise it makes no sense to publicly humiliate a loyal servant...so that he would resign.
He has a right to fire Mueller because it's proven there was no Collusion and Mueller was appointed by a Criminal Act of James Comey leaking Classified Memos to a Columbia Law Professor who leaked it to The Media. That is CLASSIC Espionage, Collusion and Solicitation. Comey outted himself, the dumb son of a bitch.

Hell, He Outted himself with his Fake Investigation of Hillary Clinton....so we should have known he sucked as a clean up man.

Oh for goodness sake, it was NOT proven that there was no conspiracy to collude with the Russians by the Trump Team yet, the investigation is NOT over and they were no where near close to being done when Comey was fired.

Every Investigation Thus far has come out and said THERE WAS NO COLLUSION.
How about you Prove God Doesn't Exist Now?

And you phucking Trolls KNOW THIS, yet you persist with it.

The only thing that is going to teach you a lesson is for an ACTUAL Criminal Investigation in to The Obama Regime, HIllary Clinton, Comey, Rice, Lynch etc. etc., and to get your asses trounced in 2018 and 2020, which is exactly what looks like is going to occur.

NONE have said that this was their conclusion, ALL have said they were at the very beginning of their investigations.

Time, and a thorough investigation, is the only way to know one way or the other...

Just let the investigation be completed and if your guy is innocent then they will show such....really, they will.

So now the president is saying he isn't happy with how sessions isn't investigating Hillary. But it was the president who decided not to pursue that. What the heck?
BEWARE of the man who speaks with a forked tongue....I'm serious Avatar.... :(

Sessions is not some great guy you want to paint him out to be. He has plenty of dirt in his past, and he recused himself on a nothing burger. Hell, Loretta Lynch was a former Clinton Whitewater lawyer and she didn't bother to recuse herself. Sessions left Trump out to dry.

He isn't firing Sessions over Russia, he's firing him (if he even is at all) over his refusal to go after Hillary, Rice, and the DNC for their corruption.

Do you have a ring in your nose allowing Trump to lead you around with ease?

He isn't firing Sessions over Russia, he's firing him (if he even is at all) over his refusal to go after Hillary, Rice, and the DNC for their corruption.
Is he really going to fire Sessions?

He has never said that, but I have to admit that if I were Sessions, I'd have to resign.

Of course you would, bullies usually cut and run when they face a target who fights back.

I despise Sessions- I despise his agenda. So I am not going to try to defend him- but yeah- I am amazed by how Trump is throwing him under the bus and is so petulant about it.

Really- what kind of snowflake President whines about how 'unfair' this is for the President?

It seems to me Trump wants a conservative version of Eric Holder as AG that's not Sessions. If this is the case he should fire Sessions and get on with it if it's not he really needs to shut up about this.
That is exactly what Trump is not going to do. He isn't going to shut up. He's going to keep tweeting more and more information and the Dems are going to look more and more and more like the bully criminals they are. With the bully campaign in full swing this is truly working in Trump's favor. Nobody likes a bully. Your party doesn't think ahead. They are playing checkers while Trump is playing chess. America is rooting for Trump in this fight. Your party will lose either way. They can't win.

Not all of America:

Poll: Americans split 42%-42% on impeaching Trump

Quit posting FAKE POLLS.

Besides that, you assured us No One Likes Trump and The Overwhelming Majority of America wanted Clinton as president, so why an EVEN SPLIT on your FAKE POLL?

Take the same FAKE POLL 6 months from now, and your Jihad to Impeach The President over a Nothing Burger will erode even more.

Even your Poll's Cherry Picking poll participants in urban centers who overwhelmingly supported Hillary Rotten Clinton is now showing an erosion of support for your party, and your wicked "Get Trump" agenda.

Can't wait to see you get trounced in 2018, and again in 2020!

It's so bad for you turdburgers right now, that you are even trying to Steal President Trump's Ideas and Agenda, and repackaging them in to a Pappa John's Pizza Commerical!

Make America Better Again?

I thought you said America was Already Great when you were campaigning against Trump?

LMFAO!

Reality challenged is basically a nice way to describe someone insane. Take Dick Cheney's advice.

It seems to me Trump wants a conservative version of Eric Holder as AG that's not Sessions. If this is the case he should fire Sessions and get on with it if it's not he really needs to shut up about this.
That is exactly what Trump is not going to do. He isn't going to shut up. He's going to keep tweeting more and more information and the Dems are going to look more and more and more like the bully criminals they are. With the bully campaign in full swing this is truly working in Trump's favor. Nobody likes a bully. Your party doesn't think ahead. They are playing checkers while Trump is playing chess. America is rooting for Trump in this fight. Your party will lose either way. They can't win.

Not all of America:

Poll: Americans split 42%-42% on impeaching Trump

Quit posting FAKE POLLS.

Besides that, you assured us No One Likes Trump and The Overwhelming Majority of America wanted Clinton as president, so why an EVEN SPLIT on your FAKE POLL?

Take the same FAKE POLL 6 months from now, and your Jihad to Impeach The President over a Nothing Burger will erode even more.

Even your Poll's Cherry Picking poll participants in urban centers who overwhelmingly supported Hillary Rotten Clinton is now showing an erosion of support for your party, and your wicked "Get Trump" agenda.

Can't wait to see you get trounced in 2018, and again in 2020!

It's so bad for you turdburgers right now, that you are even trying to Steal President Trump's Ideas and Agenda, and repackaging them in to a Pappa John's Pizza Commerical!

Make America Better Again?

I thought you said America was Already Great when you were campaigning against Trump?

LMFAO!

Reality challenged is basically a nice way to describe someone insane. Take Dick Cheney's advice.
Like I said.

LMFAO.

Good Luck with your Fake Party, SO Fake they have to steal ideas and slogans from Pappa Johns, and steal ideas which they will never implement from a Winning Presidential Campaign.

Phucking Losers

Why do you have Putin's Butt Plug up your ass?
There are no better Agent's of The Kremlin than Snowflake Liberals!

Last edited:

Dunno, seems time throwing out the baby with the bath water to me.

Trump is a back stabber. Let this be a lesson to all the Trump sheep and employees. He's not loyal to his supporters.
yea, no other politician - esp a liberal one - would EVER backstab someone, huh?

No other politician would backstab their own employee so publicly. Even when Dick Cheney had his issues, Bush never turned on him. Or who Biden had his slip ups, Obama never spoke ill of him.

Sessions has been loyal to Trump before the rest of the republicans jumped on the bandwagon.

And even if other politician have done it, it still doesn't make it correct for Trump to do it.

We didn't put a politician in office. There's a reason for that.

Its obvious there isn't a politician in office. There's a clown.
some things never change but the shoes they wear.

Trump is a back stabber. Let this be a lesson to all the Trump sheep and employees. He's not loyal to his supporters.
yea, no other politician - esp a liberal one - would EVER backstab someone, huh?

No other politician would backstab their own employee so publicly. Even when Dick Cheney had his issues, Bush never turned on him. Or who Biden had his slip ups, Obama never spoke ill of him.

Sessions has been loyal to Trump before the rest of the republicans jumped on the bandwagon.

And even if other politician have done it, it still doesn't make it correct for Trump to do it.
so "publicly" is your issue here? keep it quite and debatable and you're cool.

Its about being professional. Trump claims to be this great business man but he doesn't know not to publicly criticize an employee?
not to your satisfaction, no. but it does seem to work for him. would you want everyone to get pissed off if you don't conduct yourself according to their own standards?

something tells me you'd tell them to fuck off if they tried but you got no issue doing it.

He's got something criminal to hide in the Russian Investigation, which he wants his new recess appointed AG to help him hide something, by firing Mueller and killing or restraining the investigation, Avatar....otherwise it makes no sense to publicly humiliate a loyal servant...so that he would resign.
Sure he does....

Do you ever get tired of being Stalin's Fleshlight?

18 Months of Illegal Surveillance by Obama and 7 Investigations for nearly a year now, produced exactly WHAT?

You can't get any more intrusive than that.....
There is no Investigation that is ever going to be able to dig deeper than Illegally spying on the entire Trump Campaign team 24-7, and The Deep State Intelligence Community leaking every little minutia they have on President Trump, his Administration and family.
you have NO IDEA what they have, not a peep from the investigation team and what they have found has been leaked by them...

then why are the liberals so convinced he's guilty then if as you say - zero proof?

Can anyone name one thing Sessions has done since taking over as US AG...except allow himself to be intimidated into un-necessarily recusing himself from the Trump Witch Hunt...and allowing the Capitol Hill Police to own / run the DWS-Pakistani Espionage Case that should have been immediately been taken up by the FBI?!

Yeah, you put a circus clown in charge of brain surgery. Good job!

More nonsensical babbling from you. I remember when you used to make sense, but that was at least a couple of years ago. Did you suffer a brain injury?

Its obvious there isn't a politician in office. There's a clown.

Oh my god! You are much too witty for me! Go outside and play, child.

I notice how you always dodge the facts. I guess that's how you continue to be a democrat.

Forum List

Back