this session stuff makes no sense

There is no evidence of anything linking Trump to Russia. So why the heck is the white house talking about firing sessions over Russia? Sessions has been nothing but loyal. He sacrificed his career for him on the campaign.

Sessions only crime here seems to have been recusing himself when he wanted to avoid the appearance of impropriety. That's an action of honesty and integrity.

Help me out here. Why destroy a loyal supporter over a scandal with no evidence? It doesn't make any sense

He isn't firing Sessions over Russia, he's firing him (if he even is at all) over his refusal to go after Hillary, Rice, and the DNC for their corruption.
Is he really going to fire Sessions?

He has never said that, but I have to admit that if I were Sessions, I'd have to resign.

Of course you would, bullies usually cut and run when they face a target who fights back.

Ummm...do you know wtf you are talking about here? No, you are just a babbling retard.

There is no evidence of anything linking Trump to Russia. So why the heck is the white house talking about firing sessions over Russia? Sessions has been nothing but loyal. He sacrificed his career for him on the campaign.

Sessions only crime here seems to have been recusing himself when he wanted to avoid the appearance of impropriety. That's an action of honesty and integrity.

Help me out here. Why destroy a loyal supporter over a scandal with no evidence? It doesn't make any sense

I despise Sessions- I despise his agenda. So I am not going to try to defend him- but yeah- I am amazed by how Trump is throwing him under the bus and is so petulant about it.

Really- what kind of snowflake President whines about how 'unfair' this is for the President?
Agree with you on despising Sessions, but holy shit -- talk about throwing him under the bus -- backing up, and running over him again and again.

Look at the latest:

"President Donald Trump has once again openly bashed his Attorney General.

Jeff Sessions was the only Senator to endorse Trump in the primary, but President Trump is no longer giving him credit for his political support, claiming Sessions only endorsed him because of Trump’s crowd sizes.

“When they say he endorsed me, I went to Alabama,” Trump said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal. “I had 40,000 people.”

“But he was a senator, he looks at 40,000 people and he probably says, ’What do I have to lose?’ And he endorsed me,” Trump explained. “So it’s not like a great loyal thing about the endorsement.”

“I’m very disappointed in Jeff Sessions,” Trump added.

President Trump is also now openly talking of firing Attorney General Sessions, but won’t reveal if he plans to oust him.

“I’m just looking at it,” Trump said when asked why he has criticized Sessions without firing him. “I’ll just see. It’s a very important thing.”

Trump trashes his attorney general yet again: Sessions just wanted to be a part of my big crowds

Trump is a back stabber. Let this be a lesson to all the Trump sheep and employees. He's not loyal to his supporters.

Except sessions hasn't been fired so how is a backstabber yet?

He's publicly criticizing him. Its not only unprofessional but also demeaning.

How would you feel about your boss talking smack about you on Twittter?

This kind of behavior is going to make it almost impossible for Trump to fill positions with competent people.

Forum List

Back