This should be required viewing in every American Public School:

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
America: Imagine the World Without Her!

I watched this documentary and the second part, the part that tells the truth, (with documentation), describes the America I grew up in.

You Left Wingers are nothing more than enemies of America, and 'dirty rotten red commie bastards'. You all deserve to live under the form of Government you subscribe for the rest of us. You would all, (except those who manage to get in the ruling class), be balled up in the fetal position crying for your mommies and sucking your thumbs. You are a cancer on America!!

Those damn Liberals, who founded the nation, oh how he hates them.

And please tell us why slavery was okay because look at how good those ******* have it here now? I love that part...

Last edited:

I watched this documentary and the second part, the part that tells the truth, (with documentation), describes the America I grew up in.

You Left Wingers are nothing more than enemies of America, and 'dirty rotten red commie bastards'. You all deserve to live under the form of Government you subscribe for the rest of us. You would all, (except those who manage to get in the ruling class), be balled up in the fetal position crying for your mommies and sucking your thumbs. You are a cancer on America!!

Rather vague, could you explain in detail?

And please tell us why slavery was okay because look at how good those ******* have it here now? I love that part...
Keep up with the lie of libtards founding this nation. The founders were nothing like the commie libtards of today. Idiot.

Why do you always refer to african americans as *******?

The classic libs who founded the nation had nothing in common with todays Rs and Ds.

Why do you always refer to african americans as *******?
To make the point that others don't even though it is exactly what they really mean...

Is Freedom of the Press an evil concept because it was codified by slave owners?

Freedom of the Press did not exist in the South before the Civil War....any anti-slavery literature was banned and people arrested. You would be imprisoned for having "Uncle Tom's Cabin".

I wouldn't pay 5 cents to watch this....I know my country is a great place and I don't need to watch some idiotic movie to tell me that. I also am very well aware of all its shortcomings. Also, if this were shown in my kid's classroom I would want the teacher to explain that there is a huge bias behind it. I am not one for showing an American cheerleader type of movie.

This is an important movie, the type and work of it will be studied for decades to come. Like the work of DW Griffith with it's grotesque display of African American slaves and culture. Like the writer/ directors' previous film designed to sway the 2012 election, this is the kind of yellow journalism most film makers and artists today are ashamed to produce. Following in the footsteps of Riefenstahl and Gobbles, this kind of false documentary whose sole intent seems to be the justification of right wing conspiracies and feeding the ego of the furthest anti-Obama radio shock jock.

The work is trite, theories poorly explained and rarely developed, the 'threat' to the nation under the "Obama regime" is uninformed, short sighted and when factoring in the 8 years of the Bush administration, positively amnesiac.

It's an important film, to see that the madness of Germany and Austria in 1936 is not as far away as we wish. there is an actual production value here.

America: Imagine the World Without Her Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

First, describe this part in detail and what truths it tells.

Second, debunk the rest of the movie, since you seem to be under the impression that everything else in it is a lie.

Rather vague, could you explain in detail?

Go watch the movie Dummkopf

It's self evident that most, if not all, critics of the movie have never seen it.

The first half lays out the Liberals view of America, the last half debunks the Liberals view and lays out the truth.

You can scream, press your hands over your ears, and squeeze your eye tightly shut, but the truth remains. You Liberals are liars who refuse to even consider anything other than your discombobulated view of American History.

I agree. The movie is extremely biased. Which is very hard to explain why me an arch conservative would say that!
But the problem really is that our mainstream media, the intellectual elites, the college educators have done the same type
of biased against America statements. There are more negative words put out by the above regarding America then positive.
All because it is to show how "intellectually" better they are for their comments..incorrect comments regardless.

The major effort of D'Souza was to help balance out the "hate America" meme that the above "elitists" present.

Yes slavery TODAY is looked upon as BAD... BUT NONE of us could be where we are today without slavery!
MOST of these elitists and other ignorant people look at the USA slavery through a perspective of TODAY mores(for you elitists that think I've misspelled..."Mores...the essential or characteristic customs and conventions of a community."

But without slavery America would not be what we are today!
Also though the world would NOT have had a country made up of "exceptional legal immigrants" to this country as D'Souza !
And this is what most of the "ignorant elitists" don't comprehend as to what makes the USA Exceptional!

Without the USA freedom to express the millions of legal immigrants EXCEPTIONALISM" those legal immigrants would have
been trapped! These Exceptional people that came and helped build the USA want to help others become the exceptions!
That is why Dinesh Joseph D'Souza is an is an Indian-American political commentator, filmmaker, and author. D'Souza is affiliated with a number of conservative organizations and publications, including the American ... Wikipedia
Born: April 25, 1961 (age 53), Mumbai, India.. is showing... the Exceptionalism of the USA is the People and the
Freedom very few countries have ever offered.
Proof???

About 13% of the world's adults -- or more than 640 million people -- say they would like to leave their country permanently. Roughly 150 million of them say they would like to move to the U.S. -- giving it the undisputed title as the world's most desired destination for potential migrants since Gallup started tracking these patterns in 2007.
150 Million Adults Worldwide Would Migrate to the U.S.

Forum List

Back