This Should Not Be Allowed: Gays And Lesbians In Military Can Now File Claims Of Discrimination

Good.

They're Americans and are due the very same protections as other Americans.

Don't like it?

Leave the country. Russia, N Korea - your kinda cockroach cesspool but, if you weren't babied like you are here, you wouldn't last a day.

:ahole-1:

A complaint by a homosexual will destroy the career of anyone in the military. The threat of a complaint will give homosexuals the blackmail power to achieve anything. Sexual PREFERENCE is NOT a ‘class’ to be afforded protection. It’s a PREFERENCE! Talk about bastardization of civil rights, this is it.

Gays In Military Can File Claims Of Discrimination The Daily Caller

Well no shit. What the fuck did you think was going to happen, that gays were going to be allowed to serve, but discrimination would be okay as well?

Duh

And I've no problem with gays and lesbians serving, fuckers who don't even know if they are male or female ARE mental cases and should be removed from duty .

Just what we really need right now, Gays, frivolously increasing the defense budget to pay for their upset feelings.

The money could be used for far more important issues like food and education for the poor.

These Gay activists are sure selfish bastards, nothing matters but them..

Last edited:
This is direct proof that Gays can't man-up enough to be in the military and are simply a wasteful distraction.

Being a gay, bull dyke, transsexual, etc is a mental illness that deserves severe help.

A complaint by a homosexual will destroy the career of anyone in the military. The threat of a complaint will give homosexuals the blackmail power to achieve anything. Sexual PREFERENCE is NOT a ‘class’ to be afforded protection. It’s a PREFERENCE! Talk about bastardization of civil rights, this is it.

Welcome to the point of Normalizing Sexual Abnormality.

It's the means by which cultures have been destroyed for thousands of years.

And such is the reason why despite homosexuals having been with humanity since the beginning, they have spent 99.99999% of Human existence hiding in the closet.

Even Canadians are reporting the destruction that Normalizing Sexual Abnormality has brought to Canada.

A Warning from Canada: Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights

You're protected by the law against unlawful discrimination of stupid people. :)

If their charges are deemed frivolous they should be dishonorably discharged from the military.

I can see it now, call them fags and their poor little feelings are hurt, they'll PC the military to a hollow shell if they're allowed to.

Just look what they've done by infiltrating the Catholic Church....

Last edited:
They will use frivolous claims of discrimination to blackmail anyone in their vicinity.

So military types are afraid of gay people, how sad. Do you really need to broadcast that?

So military types are afraid of gay people, how sad. Do you really need to broadcast that?
They are a distraction and a wasted money pit in a time when the country can't afford it.

It could affect your welfare check, be afraid, the free ride is running out.

They will use frivolous claims of discrimination to blackmail anyone in their vicinity.
Some will try and, quite frankly, they will fail.

Being in the military right now I can tell you that frivolous claims go nowhere. It is actually a pretty hard charge to prove.

We have the exact same options open to women, minorities, religious practices and everyone that may be discriminated against. The military has not imploded.

Being in the military right now I can tell you that frivolous claims go nowhere. It is actually a pretty hard charge to prove.

We have the exact same options open to women, minorities, religious practices and everyone that may be discriminated against. The military has not imploded.

With the backing of Obama, the Democratic Party and their P.C. police, what makes you so sure? Iraq proved that both entities will stick their knives into the soldiers backs for votes.

Last edited:

With the backing of Obama, the Democratic Party and their P.C. police, what makes you so sure? Iraq proved that both entities will stick their knives into the soldiers backs for votes.
True!

What makes me sure is that I am here on the ground every day and see what happens when such charges are made. I have seen several I would call minor and one an outright lie within the various sections I have worked in and nothing came of them.

Obama’s existence is entirely irrelevant to discrimination charges.

Forum List

Back