This sow wants too tax gun owners to fund her anti gun agenda.

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Why do California gun owners vote for these stupid bitches?
It's time to cut California lose from the union.

MONTEREY PARK - Rep. Linda Sanchez, D-Cerritos, joined with other political and law enforcement leaders Thursday to announce she has introduced legislation into Congress to fund gun buyback programs.

The Firearm Safety and Buyback Grant of 2013, also known as H.R. 793, would establish a grant program through the Department of Justice to be distributed to local law enforcement agencies for gun buyback programs, as well as anti-violence and gun safety campaigns, the congresswoman said.

Rep. Linda Sanchez authors law to fund gun buybacks with tax on gun purchases - Whittier Daily News

If I wanted to live under California law I would live in California.

In a way I hope it goes through..

I will be standing there and offering $20 more for the guns I want.

In a way I hope it goes through..

I will be standing there and offering $20 more for the guns I want.

All California gave for the last buy back was a 200.00 gift card for those evil assault weapons.
But Not one of my firearms will ever be for sale especially to the government.

Hmm, why are user fees enacted? You're kidding, right? Why do fishing licenses help pay for the stocking of lakes and other related projects that benefit outdoorsmen and sportsmen?

This is exactly the kind of thing that gun owners should support. In getting guns off the streets which tend to be owned by people who may not be the most responsible people in the world, gun deaths (due to stolen guns used to commit crime) would almost certainly decrease, thereby lessening the public clamor for gun restrictions.

Get a clue, guys!

Hmm, why are user fees enacted? You're kidding, right? Why do fishing licenses help pay for the stocking of lakes and other related projects that benefit outdoorsmen and sportsmen?

This is exactly the kind of thing that gun owners should support. In getting guns off the streets which tend to be owned by people who may not be the most responsible people in the world, gun deaths (due to stolen guns used to commit crime) would almost certainly decrease, thereby lessening the public clamor for gun restrictions.

Get a clue, guys!

First of all, most of the guns turned in will be peices of junk that are little more than wall hangers or door stops.

Then a portion of the guns turned in will have been used in a crime and there will be no way of knowing who turned them in.

Finally, this is using Public Moneys to push an Unconstitional Agenda.

PS.. Please show me where in the Constitution she, as a member of Congress, is authorized to do this.

Last edited:
I wonder where all these do gooder politicians were before this happened in Connecticut?
They seemed to have jumped on this ban guns bandwagon real easy....

Can anyone say politics....

I wonder where all these do gooder politicians were before this happened in Connecticut?

They've just been waiting for a killing that they could use as an excuse to try to take our weapons or to force registration of them.

Feinstein had been working on her bill for over a year... just hoping that there would be a mass killing so that she could try to get her bill passed.

I'd bet her panties got wet for the first time in at least a decade when she heard about the school shooting.

Why do California gun owners vote for these stupid bitches?
It's time to cut California lose from the union.

MONTEREY PARK - Rep. Linda Sanchez, D-Cerritos, joined with other political and law enforcement leaders Thursday to announce she has introduced legislation into Congress to fund gun buyback programs.

The Firearm Safety and Buyback Grant of 2013, also known as H.R. 793, would establish a grant program through the Department of Justice to be distributed to local law enforcement agencies for gun buyback programs, as well as anti-violence and gun safety campaigns, the congresswoman said.

Rep. Linda Sanchez authors law to fund gun buybacks with tax on gun purchases - Whittier Daily News

If I wanted to live under California law I would live in California.

Thanks to the SCOTUS The Government can now tax you for any reason. To hell with that part of the Constitution that explicitly says Taxes are to be for raising revenues only. They can now tax you to compel you to buy Insurance, Why would we be shocked they plan on using Taxes to compel you not to own guns. That one ruling effectively made our Government have absolute power to do what ever the hell it wants as long as it is veiled as a tax.

I can only hope that you have all written your Congressmen, Senators, President, and Vice President.....

I have......... And I will note how they vote for or against my gun ownership...

Speak up people..........

I can only hope that you have all written your Congressmen, Senators, President, and Vice President.....

I have......... And I will note how they vote for or against my gun ownership...

Speak up people..........

Believe me, I have contacted every elected official from those at the State House to those in Washington DC.

It's the flavor of the month.

Forum List

Back