🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This supply chain shit SUCKS

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Been shopping online for the last 2 hours looking for a new refrigerator. Best Buy, Nebraska Furniture Mart, Home Depot, Lowes, etc

Almost EVERY SINGLE FRIDGE is either out of stock, back ordered or unavailable. Most of them state that availability will be the end of Feb or mid March. WTF!

I will be so glad when this nonsense comes to an end.

Been shopping online for the last 2 hours looking for a new refrigerator. Best Buy, Nebraska Furniture Mart, Home Depot, Lowes, etc

Almost EVERY SINGLE FRIDGE is either out of stock, back ordered or unavailable. Most of them state that availability will be the end of Feb or mid March. WTF!

I know Poopeypants and his America haters have screwed up royally.

I was told by candycorn , skews13 and those like them that there are no shortages, so you must be posting from some alternative Universe because they would never lie or would they?

• Banned
I was told by candycorn , skews13 and those like them that there are no shortages, so you must be posting from some alternative Universe because they would never lie or would they?
They're clueless. I've had things as small as specific metric bolts that I need for work that I couldn't get anywhere when I needed them.
This morning in the frozen breakfast food section every other shelf had sorry for the shortage signs.

Those kinds of people are literally the definition of CLUELESS

Now being factual the reality is we will not see this ending until the Omicron wave is over by late February…

Now when the wave is over and the WHO, CDC and so on realize we can’t get infected any longer then society will have to go back to work.

Anyhoo, have you ever thought about restoring a classic fridge?

They're clueless. I've had things as small as specific metric bolts that I need for work that I couldn't get anywhere when I needed them.
This morning in the frozen breakfast food section every other shelf had sorry for the shortage signs.

They ain’t clueless but just lying hacks that want to troll and nothing more.

They know very well the U.S. is having a supply chain issue and with Mexico down it ain’t getting better soon.

You and I have worked in fields which we see supplies that are normally there daily become so hard to find, and until Omicron is done there will be nothing we can do .

Now being factual the reality is we will not see this ending until the Omicron wave is over by late February…

Now when the wave is over and the WHO, CDC and so on realize we can’t get infected any longer then society will have to go back to work.

Anyhoo, have you ever thought about restoring a classic fridge?
I heard Poopeypants can't get Depends anymore but its okay, Jill found some Hefty trashbags in abundance.....

Sears, the biggest appliance outlet in America went tits up. Lowes positioned itself to be the alternative in a big way. Home Depot tries to compete with Lowes, but somewhere along the way, quit carrying the stock in store, while Lowes was still carrying in stores and in tractor trailers out back to have the best selection available. Depot still sold a lot of appliance, though with lower carrying and storage costs and able to match Lowes prices with a lot smaller investment. As the pandemic and logistics put the squeeze on supply, both sold what they could and can get, but I don't think Lowes has any motivation to get or keep large inventory if it can still be the big player, yet with the same carrying charges as their competition, by not keeping the same large stock, even if it were available. If you did not have to carry as large an inventory to make the same or even higher gross profit margin per sale, would you? Better money in just in time or acceptable time. Or have I missed something?

They know there are shortages they just refuse to admit it because it makes biden look bad.

I had one company tell me part of the problem was lack of availability of the sheet metal to make the outer cabinets because all such metal had been diverted to making respirators and other medical equipment.

Sears, the biggest appliance outlet in America went tits up. Lowes positioned itself to be the alternative in a big way. Home Depot tries to compete with Lowes, but somewhere along the way, quit carrying the stock in store, while Lowes was still carrying in stores and in tractor trailers out back to have the best selection available. Depot still sold a lot of appliance, though with lower carrying and storage costs and able to match Lowes prices with a lot smaller investment. As the pandemic and logistics put the squeeze on supply, both sold what they could and can get, but I don't think Lowes has any motivation to get or keep large inventory if it can still be the big player, yet with the same carrying charges as their competition, by not keeping the same large stock, even if it were available. If you did not have to carry as large an inventory to make the same or even higher gross profit margin per sale, would you? Better money in just in time or acceptable time. Or have I missed something?
The time it is taking to get the stuff we need.

Warehouses that ship to Lowe’s are back ordered, so the Pandemic has made it impossible to do things …

With that written Biden and Democrats made it clear they could do better at handling the issues and have failed …

Wow, sucks to be you. I just hit up both Lowe's and Home Depot. I could have either a high-end, or low-end refrigerator, delivered from either tomorrow. And I have a foot of snow on the ground.

Nebraska Furniture Mart is a MASSIVE store that has always prided it self on same day pick up. Even they have diddly squat. I'm looking for 36x34x70 side by side with icemaker in door instead of in freezer eating up shelf space.
Even the cheap junk fridges are unavailable

The aggravating part of this is that until DC changes course, things aren't apt to get any better. I honestly believe they are pushing the nation to collapse as fast as they can.

Whew! I guess I got lucky when I got my new fridge and dishwasher about three months ago.

I wanted to wait a while to get my on demand water heater, but I'm thinking that if they can get it for me now, I need to do that.

Forum List

Back