This university has successfully predicted the next US president since 1975

Actually as toxic this election cycle is becoming the idea of Sanders winning is not impossible. I believe Hillary Clinton is weak and if Sanders mount a strong attack then he could steal the nomination.

If Trump win the nomination on the GOP side then Sanders could win it, and if Trump run third party he will win it because the GOP ticket will split.

So can Sanders win?

Sure but I believe he will be a one term President.

Actually as toxic this election cycle is becoming the idea of Sanders winning is not impossible. I believe Hillary Clinton is weak and if Sanders mount a strong attack then he could steal the nomination.

If Trump win the nomination on the GOP side then Sanders could win it, and if Trump run third party he will win it because the GOP ticket will split.

So can Sanders win?

It's important to note he has unprecedented grass-roots support.

You mean the old guy from back to the future?? That old nut sack is a POS and his followers are are clueless.

Did This University Already Predict The Next President?

Who is it this time? Bernie Sanders.

Now as a Bernie supporter that would like to see him go all the way, I am pessimistic about his chances and am skeptical of this prediction.

Their record is pretty impressive none the less, right?

Bernie probably won't even survive to see 2016 let alone enter the Oval Office.

Instead, they will probably elect the living dead who sold their souls long ago.

Attachments

• clinton.png
    clinton.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 73

So can Sanders win?

Grass roots = rent free moochers living on EBT and unemployment

So can Sanders win?

Grass roots = rent free moochers living on EBT and unemployment
Oh really? So you admit the large portion of republican fund raising money is from big time asshat donors like the Koch Brothers?

Thank you for your concession.

Now as a Bernie supporter that would like to see him go all the way, I am pessimistic about his chances and am skeptical of this prediction.

You support Bernie....???

OMGosh

I do too...or did.

If morons like you do...I am going to need to rethink that.

I don't agree with him on a lot of things, but that man cares (you don't).

Yeah well...that's pretty optimistic. I like Bernie but to tell you the truth I don't think he'd fair well in the general with the present environment down there. Maybe my view is skewed by all the right wing reactionaries on these forums but I wouldn't take the chance on him. This election is just too important. I honestly think it might mean the survival or destruction of America as the "last best hope" for the world. I'm a big critic of America's faults but it's original ideals are still too important to trust to a Republican president right now. Bush, with his unnecessary Iraq war that roiled up the ME and created so many terrorists and his slight-of-hand in replacing true patriotism with destructive jingoistic crap like the Patriot Act almost single handedly undid the world's admiration America had earned for it's leadership through the 20th century. A repeat of foolish Republican self-centered American might-makes-right arrogance could destroy that admiration forever.

As long as terrorism is the dominate issue of the election Bernie won't be winning.

Yeah well...that's pretty optimistic. I like Bernie but to tell you the truth I don't think he'd fair well in the general with the present environment down there. Maybe my view is skewed by all the right wing reactionaries on these forums but I wouldn't take the chance on him. This election is just too important. I honestly think it might mean the survival or destruction of America as the "last best hope" for the world. I'm a big critic of America's faults but it's original ideals are still too important to trust to a Republican president right now. Bush, with his unnecessary Iraq war that roiled up the ME and created so many terrorists and his slight-of-hand in replacing true patriotism with destructive jingoistic crap like the Patriot Act almost single handedly undid the world's admiration America had earned for it's leadership through the 20th century. A repeat of foolish Republican self-centered American might-makes-right arrogance could destroy that admiration forever.

You do know when bush left office we only had boots on the ground in Two country's, Today 7 years latter, Obama manages to have boots on the ground in Three Country's ..

Bernie probably won't even survive to see 2016 let alone enter the Oval Office.

Instead, they will probably elect the living dead who sold their souls long ago.
Why would Bernie not survive? What are you inferring?

This is great news!

I will most likely lose my bet that a Female (D) would win, but it's worth it to have bern in te WH.

His ideas are so bad, that if 1/2 of them get passed, the damage he will do to the country will lead to 1 of 2 things;
1) the country sees just how insane the left is and the (D) gets stuck in a 20 year rut
2) every pol in DC is killed in the revolt

either way, it's a win for America.

You do know when bush left office we only had boots on the ground in Two country's, Today 7 years latter, Obama manages to have boots on the ground in Three Country's ..

You do know that aggressively invading a country that was not an imminent danger, causing the deaths of several hundred thousand innocents, incentivizing the radicalization of a generation of arab youth, being unable to afford the education of your own youth or even maintaining infra-structure is not a beneficial outcome, don't you?

This is great news!

I will most likely lose my bet that a Female (D) would win, but it's worth it to have bern in te WH.

His ideas are so bad, that if 1/2 of them get passed, the damage he will do to the country will lead to 1 of 2 things;
1) the country sees just how insane the left is and the (D) gets stuck in a 20 year rut

If Bernie Sanders won the General Election the House and Senate would remain GOP, so most of his stuff would never get passed, and he would be a one term President.

This is great news!

If Bernie Sanders won the General Election the House and Senate would remain GOP, so most of his stuff would never get passed, and he would be a one term President.
The dems could probably win the senate.

This is great news!

The dems could probably win the senate.

Possible but doubtful.

I see the GOP retaining the House and Senate and the White House goes to the Democrats if Trump or Cruz are the GOP candidate.

Now before someone on the right writes it will never happen, well in 2012 those same people thought Obama would never win a second term, and now we are nearing the end of that term.

Forum List

Back