This video showing the unique mother/child connection will bring you to tears

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
The video says it all
and then you have PP

SNIP:
The amazing bond that a mother forms with her child begins the moment two little lines appear on that faithful stick. You feel butterflies in your tummy and dream of the endless possibilities about who that baby will become. Will he or she have your eyes and your wavy hair that freaks out in the humidity, or will he or she be blessed with your husband’s thick mop? Will she have your mom’s incredible blue eyes or grandpa’s dimples? Will it be blue onsies or will you be rockin’ pink everything?

ALL of it at:
This video showing the unique mother/child connection will bring you to tears

steph i hate to break it to ya but some people just dont form these bonds or have these instincts.....hell we just had some crazy local bitch....5 yr old kid.....weighted in at 19 lbs.....wth? there was no bond there....this is not a polly anna world....not everyone has prism making rainbows....why force these miserable people to reproduce

steph i hate to break it to ya but some people just dont form these bonds or have these instincts.....hell we just had some crazy local bitch....5 yr old kid.....weighted in at 19 lbs.....wth? there was no bond there....this is not a polly anna world....not everyone has prism making rainbows....why force these miserable people to reproduce

Wtf, who's forcing people to get knocked up? KNOCK it off. You are always the downer and just bitter all the time

reality is a downer.....people get knocked up ....no one is forcing them....but why is the solution to people getting knocked up forcing them to bear a child they wont bond with and will resent.....its just not all happy endings out there.....bitterness ...dont confuse it with knowing reality...women have aborted since they figured out how.....you wont stop it...its big business...this is in current events.....perhaps you should find a safer place to post things like this in....when you dont want the bitter reality of many are not suited to have children....

omg i would take a bullet for my son....remember how they smelled...when they were little....all the baby powder and all.....dont think i dont love the wee ones...cause i do...but that is shown on face book....not here...and how their little feet feel....all soft and smooth....baby feet are better than puppy breath...and the bond between a mother and child is strong for most...unfortunately not for all....

A child knows his/her mother, there is no other bond as strong.

I cryed like a baby when my two were born. it was instant love

My husband bawled worse than I did...of course we had twins the first time so it may not have been sheer joy LOL

oh darn. lol
good job though:ack-1::eusa_clap:

They are 10 (11 in September) and they have their dad wrapped around their little fingers, and they know it. It's been interesting but I wouldn't trade it for anything

A child knows his/her mother, there is no other bond as strong.

I cryed like a baby when my two were born. it was instant love

My husband bawled worse than I did...of course we had twins the first time so it may not have been sheer joy LOL

oh darn. lol
good job though:ack-1::eusa_clap:

They are 10 (11 in September) and they have their dad wrapped around their little fingers, and they know it. It's been interesting but I wouldn't trade it for anything

Here's how messed up I am. I had my first at seventeen. Learned what caused it and took birth control for 17 years. Was married getting ready to move to Alaska, got pregnant at 37 had him at 38. three months pregnant on the road six days it took to get to Alaska. I was going to kill the Canadian Border Guards, they were giving us a hard time....I wish I hadn't had them so far apart though. but that's how life worked out..

Sadly, not all women feel that bond. Some never do.

That "bond" is dependent on a chemical, oxytocin, made in the body that acts on the brain that gives you all those warm and fuzzy feelings. Without that chemical those feelings just aren't there and there's no way to make them there

Forum List

Back