This video showing the unique mother/child connection will bring you to tears

A child knows his/her mother, there is no other bond as strong.

I cryed like a baby when my two were born. it was instant love

My husband bawled worse than I did...of course we had twins the first time so it may not have been sheer joy LOL

oh darn. lol
good job though:ack-1::eusa_clap:

They are 10 (11 in September) and they have their dad wrapped around their little fingers, and they know it. It's been interesting but I wouldn't trade it for anything

Here's how messed up I am. I had my first at seventeen. Learned what caused it and took birth control for 17 years. Was married getting ready to move to Alaska, got pregnant at 37 had him at 38. three months pregnant on the road six days it took to get to Alaska. I was going to kill the Canadian Border Guards, they were giving us a hard time....I wish I hadn't had them so far apart though. but that's how life worked out..

We have six, four biological and two adopted and I cherish each of them. Our first adoption came about due to some circumstances but I knew I couldn't let that little guy go into foster care so we adopted him, the second, a girl, the Church approached us about adopting her and I really didn't have a huge interest but we met her and I just melted, she's Chinese and when I heard her life story I knew I was taking her home. We're done, six is plenty.

I have a brother who is almost 20 years younger than me, LOL THAT was a surprise but he's a sweetie, I wish he lived closer I feel like I'm missing wathcing him grow up

I cryed like a baby when my two were born. it was instant love

My husband bawled worse than I did...of course we had twins the first time so it may not have been sheer joy LOL

oh darn. lol
good job though:ack-1::eusa_clap:

They are 10 (11 in September) and they have their dad wrapped around their little fingers, and they know it. It's been interesting but I wouldn't trade it for anything

Here's how messed up I am. I had my first at seventeen. Learned what caused it and took birth control for 17 years. Was married getting ready to move to Alaska, got pregnant at 37 had him at 38. three months pregnant on the road six days it took to get to Alaska. I was going to kill the Canadian Border Guards, they were giving us a hard time....I wish I hadn't had them so far apart though. but that's how life worked out..

We have six, four biological and two adopted and I cherish each of them. Our first adoption came about due to some circumstances but I knew I couldn't let that little guy go into foster care so we adopted him, the second, a girl, the Church approached us about adopting her and I really didn't have a huge interest but we met her and I just melted, she's Chinese and when I heard her life story I knew I was taking her home. We're done, six is plenty.

I have a brother who is almost 20 years younger than me, LOL THAT was a surprise but he's a sweetie, I wish he lived closer I feel like I'm missing wathcing him grow up

Awesome dear. I only had the two, but had a ectopic pregnancy, put me in the hospital and of course lost that one, and miscarried one other. but I've go two Beautiful boys. Good kids, thank goodness not like their mom. I embarrass them all the time...LOL

Forum List

Back