This will defeat Donald Trump in 2020

China fixed its flu

The TRUMPvirus is getting worse

I'm curious, how old are you? Is this early onset of dementia, or just the regular kind?
Are you saying the virus is not getting worse?

I'm saying calling it the Trump Virus is the indication it's time to pull someone's plug because he's too far gone.

As for the virus, it's a mixed bag of things going on right now

[
Are you saying the virus is not getting worse?

Are you saying it is, ChiCom? :eek:
Over 4 million cases and 144,000 dead. Do you know math?

And of those dead, what percentage were murdered by Andrew Cuomo and Gavin Newsom? (44%) - what percentage died in the March - May (1st phase) time frame? (73%)

Testing has increased - as well as open fraud - bringing the total cases WAY up, but death rates are now at a 14 week low and continueing to drop.

China NEEDS a high death rate in America, which is why your lackeys murdered all the old people in the nursing homes. But facts are facts, follow the science - the Wuhan virus is in rapid retreat.

How do you know if any of these people are Democrats or Republicans?

I say you would like Americans to have to wear badges claiming what they are?

:rofl:

You are truly stupid sheepboi.

If they are "down for the revolution" support the raping and pillaging of ANTIFA Brown Shirts, bend the knee to the BLM Klan, they're democrats.

If they support America, they're Trump supporters.
Make believe ANTIFA! Lol!

That's a LOT of make believe, Chang.

View attachment 366599
Non-existing argument. You lose.

DERP.

If you just lie hard enough..

1595594779480.png

Right, Trump put travel bans in force while the democrats were in the streets without masks pleading for people to visit chinatown in San Francisco
Feb 24th 2020
Actually, Trump was calling Coronavirus a hoax.
No, he was calling the hysteria about it a hoax, and he was right

ChiCom spy knows that; I rubbed his lying bitch nose in it last week. He just thinks that if he lies hard enough he can change reality.

You need to have pity on him, his president, Xi Jinping is a homosexual - which causes him great distress....

Right, Trump put travel bans in force while the democrats were in the streets without masks pleading for people to visit chinatown in San Francisco
Feb 24th 2020
Actually, Trump was calling Coronavirus a hoax.
No, he was calling the hysteria about it a hoax, and he was right

ChiCom spy knows that; I rubbed his lying bitch nose in it last week. He just thinks that if he lies hard enough he can change reality.

You need to have pity on him, his president, Xi Jinping is a homosexual - which causes him great distress....
These TDS morons don't hesitate to lie about virtually everything.

No...But the numerous news Apps on my phone, which I check on a daily basis, are hardly tools for Trump.
The Associated Press, Reuters, BBC, CNN, etc.....
This is your problem. You think if you check out various mainstream Western sources you are informed. But ALL of them, “pro-Trump“ or “anti-Trump,” are echoing the exact same completely unsubstantiated, obviously sensationalist report, sourced by the untrustworthy religious cultist Falun Gong. Trusting and reposting such nonsense shows utter naïveté or, more likely, malicious intent on your part.
This is where we agree...
Trust no one.

NO - It's not Joe Biden

Donald Trump will be defeated by a virus crisis he's never dealt with before.

Most Trump supporters will hang with him on all the major issues, but many are abandoning him, due to his inability to lead on this issue. His decision to pass the buck to the State Governors, rather than take the lead will cost him this election.

When defeated, Donald Trump will no doubt shake his fist and scream "voter fraud" but it won't change the outcome. As America races to 200,000+ dead by years end, even many Republicans admit Joe Biden is better qualified to end this carnage, and will change their vote accordingly.

Sorry Trump supporters: Your golden boy is going down, and he'll take a lot of GOP lawmakers down with him. :nono:
more babble crap from the left
...gee--it's a 50-50 chance of winning the POTUS......he won it one time--against ALL ODDS!!!!--that is a great accomplishment on it's own

Forum List

Back