This will defeat Donald Trump in 2020

And while I am at it, let me show you how NPR changes it's headlines, to change the past. To attempt to show it is not simply the democrat party, which it is.

I will give you a screenshot of my google search that shows the original Headline of the story. That Trump was over reacting and taking drastic travel restrictions.

And here is the link with the current edited headline. NPR changes it's history and narrative once they realized they lied to the American people.

Trump was right, forcing NPR to change their story.

View attachment 366470

How can a January 28th "screenshot", include an article that wasn't posted until January 31st? Oh wait - it can't

Aerosole tranmission was contained in the January 10th announcement and guidlelines. 11 days after the WHO notified the world of the outbreak. Why did it take Donald Trump until March 13th to actually DO anything other than pretend it wasn't a problem?

WHO critisized Trump on Jan. 30th for imposing a travel ban. Seems like you and WHO are at odds. I will go with WHO and simply state you do not know what you are talking about. Me being nice and all.

WHO has explicitly advised against such extreme measures to wall off foreign visitors. In its coronavirus brief on Thursday (which declared the global health emergency status), the international organization said it “does not recommend any travel or trade restriction based on the current information available,” as per the anti-discrimination principles under Article 3 of the International Health Regulation.

I have no doubt the Democrats worked with China to release the virus on America after it was obvious impeachment was a flop. After the virus, they tried race riots. The Democrat party has become nothing more than a domestic terrorist group.

Wasnt China that pretended the virus was no big deal. Wasn’t China telling people to ignore social distancing and mocking people for wearing masks

China was still claiming no human to human transmission in January. They also restricted Wuhan residents from travelling within China, but they freely let them travel out of China.

Those are your Democrat party allies
China fixed its flu

The TRUMPvirus is getting worse

I'm curious, how old are you? Is this early onset of dementia, or just the regular kind?
Which world are you living in?

China took harsh actions and fixed its COVID problem
Trump denied it and It is getting worse
China took harsh actions and fixed its COVID problem
China murdered Wuhan citizens by cremation and you damn well know it as it was all the media.
Are you claiming China threw live people into a cremation chamber?
Yes...It was reported worldwide; yeah, I know, you never read or remember anything gruesome that China does.,
Link
Sure...I'm going to save a Link from a Smart Phone App from several months ago to make you happy.
The fact that this is the first time you heard of this shows what a fraud you are.
Just think...If only FoxNews reported this, you would have started a Thread.
But you didn't, because you only pay attention to anti-US news.
It is a abomination to throw live people into a cremation chamber

And no, I never heard anything like that.

I will have to file it under Bull Shit unless you can provide a credible link.

Trumps lack of leadership during the COVID epidemic will cost him a second term.

Most Presidents would rise to the occasion. Trump has pretended it doesn’t exist.

Trust me, we don’t have a problem, we just test too much
you said above this virus forced him to act like a leader......here he isnt leading.....make up your mind RW.....
Key word “act”

Trumps lack of leadership during the COVID epidemic will cost him a second term.

Most Presidents would rise to the occasion. Trump has pretended it doesn’t exist.

Trust me, we don’t have a problem, we just test too much
you said above this virus forced him to act like a leader......here he isnt leading.....make up your mind RW.....
Key word “act”
oh ok a little back tracking.....i get it.....

Dems claim Trump can't add 2+2, nobody should listen to Trump, everyone should oppose Trump. Then Dems bitch and moan because Trump didn't tell them what to. :cuckoo:

Aerosole tranmission was contained in the January 10th announcement and guidlelines. 11 days after the WHO notified the world of the outbreak. Why did it take Donald Trump until March 13th to actually DO anything other than pretend it wasn't a problem?

WHO critisized Trump on Jan. 30th for imposing a travel ban. Seems like you and WHO are at odds. I will go with WHO and simply state you do not know what you are talking about. Me being nice and all.

WHO has explicitly advised against such extreme measures to wall off foreign visitors. In its coronavirus brief on Thursday (which declared the global health emergency status), the international organization said it “does not recommend any travel or trade restriction based on the current information available,” as per the anti-discrimination principles under Article 3 of the International Health Regulation.

I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're talking about. I never mentioned the WHO's reaction to Trump's travel ban, only the timeline of the WHO's virus information. I really don't give a rat's ass whether they criticized his travel restrictions since they weren't part of my discussions about the WHO or its leadership.

You keep talking like Trump's travel restrictions was doing "something". It was not. It accelerated the arrival of the virus in the USA, and his recall of 40,000 Americans living and working in China without testing them on arrival, helped spread the virus throughout the nation. Had he tested the people returning home from China, everything could have turned out much, much differently. But he refused the WHO tests.

Getting tests, organizing contract tracing, assessing the nation's preparedness, buying PPE's, assessing hospital preparedness, checking the national stockpile, would have been "doing something". They didn't even check the ventilators in the National Stockpile until the end of March. That's when we learned the Administration let the maintenance contracts lapse.

The Coronavirus Task Force wasn't formed and Dr. Birx weren't hired until the end of February. The DCD didn't even ship test kits until March. Canada was had shipped one round of PPE's and was readying their second shipment. Testing of all people coming in from out of country started at the end of January, We didn't close our borders, but we stopped the virus on entry.

You could have done the same, had Trump done things differently - heeded the warnings, used the WHO tests.

I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're talking about.
Then why did you join the discussion? Why did you bring up WHO? And when I refute your comments, when I show that all you got is your opinion and none of it is fact, you become dumb.
Well, maybe this is the one time you are right. You really don't have the foggiest idea of what we are talking about.

Yes...It was reported worldwide; yeah, I know, you never read or remember anything gruesome that China does.,
Reported worldwide, utter bullshit all emanating from a single completely unsubstantiated report, spread by Falun Gong media.
How do we know?
Were you there?

Were you?
No...But the numerous news Apps on my phone, which I check on a daily basis, are hardly tools for Trump.
The Associated Press, Reuters, BBC, CNN, etc.....I take solace in the fact that you deny the veracity of these news outlets.
Except, of course, when it comes to making negative claims concerning President Trump...then it's all true.

I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're talking about.
Then why did you join the discussion? Why did you bring up WHO? And when I refute your comments, when I show that all you got is your opinion and none of it is fact, you become dumb.
Well, maybe this is the one time you are right. You really don't have the foggiest idea of what we are talking about.
Because DL is an idiot.

I haven't the foggiest idea of what you're talking about. I never mentioned the WHO's reaction to Trump's travel ban, only the timeline of the WHO's virus information. I really don't give a rat's ass whether they criticized his travel restrictions since they weren't part of my discussions about the WHO or its leadership.

You keep talking like Trump's travel restrictions was doing "something". It was not. It accelerated the arrival of the virus in the USA, and his recall of 40,000 Americans living and working in China without testing them on arrival, helped spread the virus throughout the nation. Had he tested the people returning home from China, everything could have turned out much, much differently. But he refused the WHO tests.

Getting tests, organizing contract tracing, assessing the nation's preparedness, buying PPE's, assessing hospital preparedness, checking the national stockpile, would have been "doing something". They didn't even check the ventilators in the National Stockpile until the end of March. That's when we learned the Administration let the maintenance contracts lapse.

The Coronavirus Task Force wasn't formed and Dr. Birx weren't hired until the end of February. The DCD didn't even ship test kits until March. Canada was had shipped one round of PPE's and was readying their second shipment. Testing of all people coming in from out of country started at the end of January, We didn't close our borders, but we stopped the virus on entry.

You could have done the same, had Trump done things differently - heeded the warnings, used the WHO tests.
By the 3rd week of January, Trump wanted to close down international travel and this site has dozens of posts by Liberals responding that Trump is a racist.

the NPR story says travel restrictions and not travel ban?

That's because there was no ban.
anybody who uses wind turbines as an avatar is an idiot

Yes, that particular story says travel restricitions, but what about this story from NPR that states travel ban?

Trump Moves To Expand Travel Ban To More Countries : NPR
www.npr.org › 2020/01/22 › trump-says-hell-add-a-few-...

Jan 22, 2020 - President Trump says he plans to widen a controversial travel ban that prohibits nearly all people from seven countries from traveling or ...

Or this one!
Trump's European Travel Ban Questioned By Public ... - NPR
www.npr.org › sections › health-shots › 2020/03/12 › pu...

Or this one! Where the Supreme Court rules in favor of the travel ban and NPR reports on it!
www.npr.org › 2018/06/26 › supreme-court-upholds-tru...
Jun 26, 2018 - In a 5-4 ruling that gave broad leeway to presidential authority, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld President Trump's travel ban that barred nearly all ...

Have you ever heard the expression, "were you born yesterday". Well, it seems that most of the Democrats were actually born yesterday, seeings how they dont know a thing about last week.

the NPR story says travel restrictions and not travel ban?

That's because there was no ban.
anybody who uses wind turbines as an avatar is an idiot

Yes, that particular story says travel restricitions, but what about this story from NPR that states travel ban?

Trump Moves To Expand Travel Ban To More Countries : NPR
www.npr.org › 2020/01/22 › trump-says-hell-add-a-few-...

Jan 22, 2020 - President Trump says he plans to widen a controversial travel ban that prohibits nearly all people from seven countries from traveling or ...

Or this one!
Trump's European Travel Ban Questioned By Public ... - NPR
www.npr.org › sections › health-shots › 2020/03/12 › pu...

Or this one! Where the Supreme Court rules in favor of the travel ban and NPR reports on it!
www.npr.org › 2018/06/26 › supreme-court-upholds-tru...
Jun 26, 2018 - In a 5-4 ruling that gave broad leeway to presidential authority, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld President Trump's travel ban that barred nearly all ...
Links 1 and 3 have nothing to do with Trump China or COVID. Link 2 is from March when we were already screwed.

So none of those “bans” relate to China in February.

Three strikes buddy.

Three strikes buddy.
Technically, they were all, "balls". Three exactly, cause here I am still posting, not out. And at that all three of my links went right over your head, so not strikes, balls.

www.npr.org › 2020/03/12 › your-questions-answered-ab...
Mar 12, 2020 - President Trump announced a 30-day ban on travel from several ... banned travel from China, and during that time travelers from China were ...

Three strikes buddy.
Technically, they were all, "balls". Three exactly, cause here I am still posting, not out. And at that all three of my links went right over your head, so not strikes, balls.

www.npr.org › 2020/03/12 › your-questions-answered-ab...
Mar 12, 2020 - President Trump announced a 30-day ban on travel from several ... banned travel from China, and during that time travelers from China were ...
Again, this link is for actions that occurred well after Pelosi was in Chinatown, so it fails yet again.

This didn’t go over my head at all. You’re just squirming.

Forum List

Back