This will defeat Donald Trump in 2020

“it is certainly possible that there is limited human-to-human transmission”.
The WHO minimized this when they clearly knew this to be FALSE.... On the 14th of Jan they KNEW of the severity of the infection and its contagious properties. Why did they minimize it?

They were still relying on information from China. The preliminary investigative team didn't arrive in China till about a week later. They confirmed it was passing human to human in Wuhan and it needed further study to determine how contagious it was. In January.
Why were they relying on China when the Doctors in Taiwan had already told them?

They weren't. They only reported what China reported to them. They needed eyes on the ground and by Jan 22 they released the statement on it.
In other words they dismissed Taiwan's information at the behest of China..... The WHO is a puppet of China..

The WHO minimized this when they clearly knew this to be FALSE.... On the 14th of Jan they KNEW of the severity of the infection and its contagious properties. Why did they minimize it?

Well....the head of WHO is communist trained, China-employed functionary......

Damn Liar ^^^

"Born in the city of Asmara, Eritrea, Dr Tedros holds a Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) in Community Health from the University of Nottingham and a Master of Science (MSc) in Immunology of Infectious Diseases from the University of London. Dr Tedros is globally recognised as a health scholar, researcher, and diplomat with first-hand experience in research, operations, and leadership in emergency responses to epidemics."
Biography of Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General, World Health Organization (WHO)

Bio by the BBC;

This is the source PC uses, a blog by a right wing Congressman and a Trump lap dog:

The reader ought to look up the Director General and read all of the articles and see for themselves if PoliticalChic was truthful, or a damn liar.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Trump was cruising to a second term until he was forced to act like a leader
I have no doubt the Democrats worked with China to release the virus on America after it was obvious impeachment was a flop. After the virus, they tried race riots. The Democrat party has become nothing more than a domestic terrorist group.

Wasnt China that pretended the virus was no big deal. Wasn’t China telling people to ignore social distancing and mocking people for wearing masks

China was still claiming no human to human transmission in January. They also restricted Wuhan residents from travelling within China, but they freely let them travel out of China.

Those are your Democrat party allies
China fixed its flu

The TRUMPvirus is getting worse

I have no doubt the Democrats worked with China to release the virus on America after it was obvious impeachment was a flop. After the virus, they tried race riots. The Democrat party has become nothing more than a domestic terrorist group.

Wasnt China that pretended the virus was no big deal. Wasn’t China telling people to ignore social distancing and mocking people for wearing masks

China was still claiming no human to human transmission in January. They also restricted Wuhan residents from travelling within China, but they freely let them travel out of China.

China fixed its flu

I'm curious, how old are you? Is this early onset of dementia, or just the regular kind?

I feared he was, too.
But he just keeps digging a deeper hole for himself.
No plan or strategy for COVID (...."it's still up to the governors" as of yesterday!)
and now sending storm troopers to cities and causing more violence.

Trump doesnt have a COVID problem
He has a too much testing problem

China fixed its flu

I'm curious, how old are you? Is this early onset of dementia, or just the regular kind?
Which world are you living in?

China took harsh actions and fixed its COVID problem
Trump denied it and It is getting worse

China fixed its flu

And that's the depth of your understanding of it all, isn't it? Do you ever at your age and diminishing cognitive functioning wonder if your family is getting ready to pull the plug? I'd be sure to watch them near any wall outlet

Damn Liar ^^^

"Born in the city of Asmara, Eritrea, Dr Tedros holds a Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) in Community Health from the University of Nottingham and a Master of Science (MSc) in Immunology of Infectious Diseases from the University of London. Dr Tedros is globally recognised as a health scholar, researcher, and diplomat with first-hand experience in research, operations, and leadership in emergency responses to epidemics."
Biography of Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Director-General, World Health Organization (WHO)

Bio by the BBC;

This is the source PC uses, a blog by a right wing Congressman and a Trump lap dog:

The reader ought to look up the Director General and read all of the articles and see for themselves if PoliticalChic was truthful, or a damn liar.

As always, watch me utterly destroy you, and use you as a tool to prove I never lie, and I'm never wrong.

Me, never wrong

You, a lying low-life.

Tedros.......a communist educated dunce in the pay of Communist China.

!

He had no one who entered out nation at that time tested or isolated if they had the virus which allowed it to spread throughout the west and east coast.

I've trimmed and bolded this one statement because THIS, more than any other thing, is the difference between the USA and Canada and why we're open, and you're in crisis.

We had our first case the same day you did. You restricted travel from China, and we did not. We had the WHO tests from Day 1, and you did not. We tested everyond coming in from China, and Europe and you did not. We had our first "community transmission on March 5th. At the time we had 54 cases total. You had 319, but since you hadn't really tested anyone, that figure was probably very low. Everyone coming into the country from Asia and Europe was being tested, and everyone coming from into Canada through an AIRPORT, was tested. We did NOT test people coming across our southern borders.

Two weeks after we closed the border with the USA
We had 1328 infections when we closed the board with the USA on March 21st, when we closed the border with the USA.
First very impressive display of talking points second using a bold font and all caps in some places doesn’t make it any less partisan bullshit. I’m going to lunch now you have a nice day.

Everything I posted was true. You cannot even leave your country because there isn't a single country in the world that will let you in.

More fake news from Mrs. Mao.

Try this site, because I noted that your travel and leisure post listed countries that will be opening soon, to international travel, but have not announced which nations they'll be allowing in. As for Antigua and Barbudo, yes you can travel there. These are the rules you will be subject to in order to travel:

• U.S. citizens are urged to check current entry and exit requirements on the Antigua and Barbuda Tourism Authority website at Latest Travel Advisory for the latest. Please note there have been recent incidents where passengers that have tested positive for COVID-19 have been allowed to travel.
  • Antigua & Barbuda border’s reopened on June 1, 2020.
  • All arriving passengers by air must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR (real-time polymerase chain reaction) taken within seven (7) days of their flight. (this includes transiting passengers).
  • Passengers arriving by sea (private yachts/Ferry Services) are subject to quarantine according to guidelines issued by Port Health.
  • All arriving passengers must wear a face mask on disembarkation and in all public areas. Additionally, the wearing of face mask in public spaces is mandatory throughout Antigua and Barbuda and social/physical distancing protocols must be adhered to.
  • The regulations published on June 10, 2020 states that “All visitors to Antigua and Barbuda shall be tested for COVID-19 and shall pay a charge of One Hundred Dollars (US$100.00) United States Currency or its equivalent in Eastern Caribbean Dollars as a charge for the test.
  • Arriving passengers are asked to register with the Ministry of Health Wellness and the Environment by providing information at Survey123 for ArcGIS or by calling 1-268-462-2675.
  • All arriving passengers must complete a Health Declaration Form and will be subjected to screening and temperature checks by Port Health authorities upon arrival.
  • All arriving passengers will be monitored for COVID-19 for periods of up to 14 days in accordance with guidelines of the Quarantine Authority and the Quarantine (COVID-19) Guidelines. Visitors may be required to undergo testing for COVID-19 on arrival or at the hotel or place of lodging as determined by the Health Authorities.
  • If tested positive, visitors may be subject to quarantine. Additional lodging may be at the visitors expense. U.S citizens are urged to contact the hotel for details.
  • Arriving passengers with symptoms of COVID-19 may be isolated as determined by the Health Authorities.
  • Transiting passengers/Crew members who require an overnight stay will be required to proceed to a government designated hotel or government-designated facility to await departure.
  • All Marine Pleasure Craft and Ferry Services will enter only at the Nevis Street Pier.
  • The list of states from which was previously barred citizens entering Antigua and Barbuda is vitiated or canceled.

Good luck with that.

Damn Liar ^^^

Bio by the BBC;

I'm still laughing .......I can't wait for your next foot-in-mouth post.

China fixed its flu

And that's the depth of your understanding of it all, isn't it? Do you ever at your age and diminishing cognitive functioning wonder if your family is getting ready to pull the plug? I'd be sure to watch them near any wall outlet
Is that really the best you got?
You need to pick up your game

Show some facts if you disagree with me

You provided no facts to disagree with. You just put your mental health issues on display

Just because every other nation on earth that got it didn't take it seriously until lots of people died; but I forget that you admire all those other leaders.

China fixed its flu

China murdered Wuhan citizens by cremation and you damn well know it as it was all the media.

You provided no facts to disagree with. You just put your mental health issues on display
Ducking already

If you disagree with what i said....show where I am wrong

China fixed its flu

China murdered Wuhan citizens by cremation and you damn well know it as it was all the media.
Are you claiming China threw live people into a cremation chamber?

Damn Liar ^^^

Bio by the BBC;

As always, watch me utterly destroy you, and use you as a tool to prove I never lie, and I'm never wrong.

Me, never wrong

You, a lying low-life.

Do you have an real source or are you stupid enough to try to use Wikipedia as a source?

Damn Liar ^^^

Bio by the BBC;

Me, never wrong

You, a lying low-life.

Hey stupid! Wikipedia isn't a source - at all. I did find this article, which not only explains who Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus is, but his background, his accomplishments, and his history. It's clear now why YOU and Trumpy Bear HATED him so very, very much.

Not only is he an intelligent and highly educated and very accomplished black man, but he's from a shithole African country with close ties to China, so of course Donald Trump hates him and so do you by extension.

Highly educated, capable and accomplished - all of the things Donald Trump is not.

As health minister in Ethiopia, he was praised for building thousands of health clinics, opening dozens of new medical schools, training 40,000 female health workers and drastically cutting the maternal mortality rate and the death rate from malaria, tuberculosis and AIDS.

As head of the WHO, he and the global agency have continued to be strongly supported across the developing world, especially after U.S. President Donald Trump announced that he would cut the organization’s funding.

Once again, Donald Trump's racism, xenophobia, and paranoia are driving his agenda. While there are certainly issues and concerns about Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, and the authoritarian regime he served, his skills and record in the field of public health make him emminently qualified to head up the WHO.

Donald Trump just isn't going to take instruction or direction from a black man. No fucking way!

Ducking already

If you disagree with what i said....show where I am wrong

You didn't say anything, you just made moon beam nut job subjective sweeping statements. I already answered this. Maybe your family should pull the plug. Are you paranoid too?

Another deflection? Why do you continue to attack the character and mental acuity of posters who offer opinions? A messager board which is one that is generally speaking a place to share opinions. If you don't agree with someone, why insult them? Grow up and either ignore them or write a clear, concise rebuttal.

Forum List

Back