This will defeat Donald Trump in 2020

NO - It's not Joe Biden

Donald Trump will be defeated by a virus crisis he's never dealt with before.

Most Trump supporters will hang with him on all the major issues, but many are abandoning him, due to his inability to lead on this issue. His decision to pass the buck to the State Governors, rather than take the lead will cost him this election.

When defeated, Donald Trump will no doubt shake his fist and scream "voter fraud" but it won't change the outcome. As America races to 200,000+ dead by years end, even many Republicans admit Joe Biden is better qualified to end this carnage, and will change their vote accordingly.

Sorry Trump supporters: Your golden boy is going down, and he'll take a lot of GOP lawmakers down with him. :nono:
You are obviously not watching the polling very well...

Which polling would that be? Every poll I've seen shows Biden leading by double digits. He's even leading in Texas, very narrowly, but any lead at all is in Texas is shocking.
You have a very short memory... in 2016 the pollsters were lied to and Hillary lost... And its happening again...

Right, Trump put travel bans in force while the democrats were in the streets without masks pleading for people to visit chinatown in San Francisco
Feb 24th 2020
How is Chinatown related to Trump’s travel ban? You realize Chinatown isn’t in China, right?
Pelosi criticizes Trump for not taking COVID seriously, yet she was out promoting Chinatown in February. See the duplicity?
Then she has the nerve to call it the "Trump Virus" after helping it spread.
The reason Pelosi was promoting Chinatown was in response to racist outrage against Chinese citizens. It was a show of support.

Trumps response has been.......I got an idea! Lets call it “Kung Flu”.
That way people will know to blame China
Back in Feb Pelosi ignored the seriousness of COVID. Now she calls it "Trump's Virus".
She is a democrat POS.

Pelosi has never ignored the seriousness of Covid. That would be Donald J. Trump.

You really have no idea at all what is going on, do you? President Trump has bought up nearly the whole world's supply of Remdesivir, which reduced mortality from covid 19 by 62% over standard treatment in large scale studies, and has contracted to buy over 300 million doses of the most promising vaccines being tested while crazy old Nancy does nothing but rant and rave about federal law enforcement officers being nazis.

NO - It's not Joe Biden

Most Trump supporters will hang with him on all the major issues, but many are abandoning him, due to his inability to lead on this issue. His decision to pass the buck to the State Governors, rather than take the lead will cost him this election.

When defeated, Donald Trump will no doubt shake his fist and scream "voter fraud" but it won't change the outcome. As America races to 200,000+ dead by years end, even many Republicans admit Joe Biden is better qualified to end this carnage, and will change their vote accordingly.

Sorry Trump supporters: Your golden boy is going down, and he'll take a lot of GOP lawmakers down with him. :nono:

Which polling would that be? Every poll I've seen shows Biden leading by double digits. He's even leading in Texas, very narrowly, but any lead at all is in Texas is shocking.

“Survey finds Hillary Clinton has ‘more than 99% chance’ of winning election over Donald Trump”

Trump was cruising to a second term until he was forced to act like a leader
I have no doubt the Democrats worked with China to release the virus on America after it was obvious impeachment was a flop. After the virus, they tried race riots. The Democrat party has become nothing more than a domestic terrorist group.

Wasnt China that pretended the virus was no big deal. Wasn’t China telling people to ignore social distancing and mocking people for wearing masks

China was still claiming no human to human transmission in January. They also restricted Wuhan residents from travelling within China, but they freely let them travel out of China.

Those are your Democrat party allies

From the WHO:

31 Dec 2019

Wuhan Municipal Health Commission, China, reported a cluster of cases of pneumonia in Wuhan, Hubei Province. A novel coronavirus was eventually identified.

1 January 2020

WHO had set up the IMST (Incident Management Support Team) across the three levels of the organization: headquarters, regional headquarters and country level, putting the organization on an emergency footing for dealing with the outbreak.

4 January 2020

WHO reported on social media that there was a cluster of pneumonia cases – with no deaths – in Wuhan, Hubei province.

5 January 2020

WHO published our first Disease Outbreak News on the new virus. This is a flagship technical publication to the scientific and public health community as well as global media. It contained a risk assessment and advice, and reported on what China had told the organization about the status of patients and the public health response on the cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan.

10 January 2020

WHO issued a comprehensive package of technical guidance online with advice to all countries on how to detect, test and manage potential cases, based on what was known about the virus at the time. This guidance was shared with WHO's regional emergency directors to share with WHO representatives in countries.

Based on experience with SARS and MERS and known modes of transmission of respiratory viruses, infection and prevention control guidance were published to protect health workers recommending droplet and contact precautions when caring for patients, and airborne precautions for aerosol generating procedures conducted by health workers.

12 January 2020

China publicly shared the genetic sequence of COVID-19.

Aerosole tranmission was contained in the January 10th announcement and guidlelines. 11 days after the WHO notified the world of the outbreak. Why did it take Donald Trump until March 13th to actually DO anything other than pretend it wasn't a problem?

NO - It's not Joe Biden

I think you're good. You got this girl. Biden will win, you can relax now

I have no doubt the Democrats worked with China to release the virus on America after it was obvious impeachment was a flop. After the virus, they tried race riots. The Democrat party has become nothing more than a domestic terrorist group.

Wasnt China that pretended the virus was no big deal. Wasn’t China telling people to ignore social distancing and mocking people for wearing masks

China was still claiming no human to human transmission in January. They also restricted Wuhan residents from travelling within China, but they freely let them travel out of China.

Those are your Democrat party allies

From the WHO:

31 Dec 2019

Wuhan Municipal Health Commission, China, reported a cluster of cases of pneumonia in Wuhan, Hubei Province. A novel coronavirus was eventually identified.

1 January 2020

WHO had set up the IMST (Incident Management Support Team) across the three levels of the organization: headquarters, regional headquarters and country level, putting the organization on an emergency footing for dealing with the outbreak.

4 January 2020

WHO reported on social media that there was a cluster of pneumonia cases – with no deaths – in Wuhan, Hubei province.

5 January 2020

WHO published our first Disease Outbreak News on the new virus. This is a flagship technical publication to the scientific and public health community as well as global media. It contained a risk assessment and advice, and reported on what China had told the organization about the status of patients and the public health response on the cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan.

10 January 2020

WHO issued a comprehensive package of technical guidance online with advice to all countries on how to detect, test and manage potential cases, based on what was known about the virus at the time. This guidance was shared with WHO's regional emergency directors to share with WHO representatives in countries.

Based on experience with SARS and MERS and known modes of transmission of respiratory viruses, infection and prevention control guidance were published to protect health workers recommending droplet and contact precautions when caring for patients, and airborne precautions for aerosol generating procedures conducted by health workers.

12 January 2020

China publicly shared the genetic sequence of COVID-19.

Aerosole tranmission was contained in the January 10th announcement and guidlelines. 11 days after the WHO notified the world of the outbreak. Why did it take Donald Trump until March 13th to actually DO anything other than pretend it wasn't a problem?

The WHO still said on January 14 there was no human to human transmission confirmed in China

Why did it take Donald Trump until March 13th to actually DO anything other than pretend it wasn't a problem?

Well, first of all you're stupid. Trump started Travel bans in January and shut down the economy in March. To say he didn't act until May is moronic.

Also since your Democrat party masters attacked Trump when he acted, they told you they'd have been worse. So take it up with them

Right, Trump put travel bans in force while the democrats were in the streets without masks pleading for people to visit chinatown in San Francisco
Feb 24th 2020
How is Chinatown related to Trump’s travel ban? You realize Chinatown isn’t in China, right?
Pelosi criticizes Trump for not taking COVID seriously, yet she was out promoting Chinatown in February. See the duplicity?
The reason Pelosi was promoting Chinatown was in response to racist outrage against Chinese citizens. It was a show of support.

Back in Feb Pelosi ignored the seriousness of COVID. Now she calls it "Trump's Virus".
She is a democrat POS.

Pelosi has never ignored the seriousness of Covid. That would be Donald J. Trump.

You really have no idea at all what is going on, do you? President Trump has bought up nearly the whole world's supply of Remdesivir, which reduced mortality from covid 19 by 62% over standard treatment in large scale studies, and has contracted to buy over 300 million doses of the most promising vaccines being tested while crazy old Nancy does nothing but rant and rave about federal law enforcement officers being nazis.

Yes, I do know what is going on. Are you aware that Trump is rationing the drug, and ensuring that only the "right people" are allowed access to it? Or that they're seriously overpaying for a drug that the US government spent?

Given that there were only 650,000 doses of the drug, and that the USA currently has nearly 2 million people who are sick, and that each patient who receives the drug requires a minimum of 5 doses, you have enough of the drug to treat 130,000 patients, and nearly 2 million sick people.

Who gets Remdesivir? Why people with private insurance, of course. If you're unemployed and uninsured, elderly or poor and on Medicare or Medicaid, you're allowed to die.

ttps://www.gilead.com/news-and-press/press-room/press-releases/2020/6/an-open-letter-from-daniel-oday-chairman--ceo-gilead-sciences

Tell us, Bill, who ever dealt with Covid-19 before 2020?

C'mon, name names. Give is the list.

Every time you open your mouth you prove dumber than the last time. I'd like to know who ever let you into the GOP or how you ever considered yourself a republican! I guess when you're as dumb as you, you can tell yourself ANYTHING.

China was still claiming no human to human transmission in January.

22 January 2020
Statement

"Data collected through detailed epidemiological investigation and through the deployment of the new test kit nationally suggests that human-to-human transmission is taking place in Wuhan."

The WHO still said on January 14 there was no human to human transmission confirmed in China

14 January 2020

WHO held a press briefing during which it stated that, based on experience with respiratory pathogens, the potential for human-to-human transmission in the 41 confirmed cases in the People’s Republic of China existed: “it is certainly possible that there is limited human-to-human transmission”.

WHO tweeted that preliminary investigations by the Chinese authorities had found “no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission”. In its risk assessment, WHO said additional investigation was “needed to ascertain the presence of human-to-human transmission, modes of transmission, common source of exposure and the presence of asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic cases that are undetected”.

Feb 24th 2020

She is a democrat POS.

Yes, I do know what is going on. Are you aware that Trump is rationing the drug, and ensuring that only the "right people" are allowed access to it? Or that they're seriously overpaying for a drug that the US government spent?

Given that there were only 650,000 doses of the drug, and that the USA currently has nearly 2 million people who are sick, and that each patient who receives the drug requires a minimum of 5 doses, you have enough of the drug to treat 130,000 patients, and nearly 2 million sick people.

Who gets Remdesivir? Why people with private insurance, of course. If you're unemployed and uninsured, elderly or poor and on Medicare or Medicaid, you're allowed to die.

ttps://www.gilead.com/news-and-press/press-room/press-releases/2020/6/an-open-letter-from-daniel-oday-chairman--ceo-gilead-sciences

Clearly, you have no idea what is going on. The federal government is sending the drug to the state governments that need it and not dosing it out themselves. There are no "right" people or "wrong" people except in your bigoted mind.

NO - It's not Joe Biden

I can't "relax" as long as my family and friends in the USA are living this hell. One of my friends works for a Los Angeles company, and splits her time between her home in Mississauga, and a rental she shares in Lauren Canyon with friends. She's currently telecommuting, but acknowledges that this isn't ideal. She normally spends 3 to 4 months of the year in the US. Needless to say, she's at home now.

I have a niece in Las Vegas. An uncle in upstate New York, and numerous "snowbird" family and friends. I'm feeling guilty about getting to spend time with some my grandchildren now that our social groups have expanded to 10 trustworthy souls, because my American friends with pre-existing conditions haven't spent time with theirs since March. I see the decline in their sense of safety and well being, and I know how much it meant to me to spend time with family.

Canada will never really be safe from this virus as long as the USA fails to control this mess.

I feared he was, too.
But he just keeps digging a deeper hole for himself.
No plan or strategy for COVID (...."it's still up to the governors" as of yesterday!)
and now sending storm troopers to cities and causing more violence.
You were for federalism before you were against it? Governors have control of the states and how they respond. Now you want a fascist state dictating everything that happens... Bravo!

China was still claiming no human to human transmission in January.

22 January 2020
Statement

"Data collected through detailed epidemiological investigation and through the deployment of the new test kit nationally suggests that human-to-human transmission is taking place in Wuhan."

And on January 14 ...

" On January 14, the World Health Organization (WHO) tweeted that there was "no clear evidence" that the coronavirus could spread between people. "

NO - It's not Joe Biden

I can't "relax" as long as my family and friends in the USA are living this hell. One of my friends works for a Los Angeles company, and splits her time between her home in Mississauga, and a rental she shares in Lauren Canyon with friends. She's currently telecommuting, but acknowledges that this isn't ideal. She normally spends 3 to 4 months of the year in the US. Needless to say, she's at home now.

I have a niece in Las Vegas. An uncle in upstate New York, and numerous "snowbird" family and friends. I'm feeling guilty about getting to spend time with some my grandchildren now that our social groups have expanded to 10 trustworthy souls, because my American friends with pre-existing conditions haven't spent time with theirs since March. I see the decline in their sense of safety and well being, and I know how much it meant to me to spend time with family.

Canada will never really be safe from this virus as long as the USA fails to control this mess.

If they think the United States is "hell" because of who is President, then they seriously need counselling to get a handle on what is important in life.

And you're a Democrat and worried about a decline in safety because of ... Trump ??? You're totally at sea

Forum List

Back