This will give you nightmares...

Sum it up for you...................$4.1 Trillion budget proposal.................largest proposed....................

I tried to load it but it said I needed 900 gigs of memory.

Truthfully, 2.79 megs. Try not to hurt yourself.
Golly, Airhead. Nothing gets by you.

That you lie? No, that was obvious. That you can't figure out what traifgirl is yammering about? Yeah, that's obvious, too. Let us know if either of you figure out what upsets you, except the name "Obama."

What specifically has your knickers in a knot?

The cut in the deficit and the increase in helping US citizens get ahead.

There's just no excuse for either one.

OTOH, she also posted that US taxpayers should be paying welfare ranchers' grazing fees and be damn happy to do it.

OTOH, she also posted that US taxpayers should be paying welfare ranchers' grazing fees and be damn happy to do it.

Given that she lives in the same state, I'm really disappointed that she didn't rush to the side of these patriot/martyrs and offer them consolation...or at least some jerky and clean socks.

I see the left doesn't want to discuss the absurdity of a $4.+ trillion dollar budget by their man of choice. Deflection is all they have.

Given that she lives in the same state, I'm really disappointed that she didn't rush to the side of these patriot/martyrs and offer them consolation...or at least some jerky and clean socks.
And what does this have to do with the proposed $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal by Obama?????????

With one of you saying cutting deficits.....................

ROFL.gif

You mean, as in put your money where your mouth is?

Very telling is that that none of the RWNJs did anything but sit behind their computers, demanding free stuff for those welfare queens in Oregon. Just like koshergrl does.

You mean, as in put your money where your mouth is?

Very telling is that that none of the RWNJs did anything but sit behind their computers, demanding free stuff for those welfare queens in Oregon. Just like koshergrl does.
Yep, Americans are sure "getting ahead" under Obungles, aren't they???

Under Obama, Poor, Middle Class Incomes Fall Sharply

Household Incomes Fall In Aug., Off 8.2% Under Obama

That seems to be the trend....

Then those families lose even more in stiff penalties if they can't afford his "insurance" scam....

Forum List

Back