This will infuriate Donald Trump

• Barack Obama edges out Donald Trump as most admired man
  • Hillary Clinton wins narrow victory over Michelle Obama
  • Clinton has won the past 16 years; Obama the past 10.
Ha ha ha ha

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Retain Most Admired Titles
Trump the petty, arrogant narcissist.

Did that make you feel better?

iu

I am always meeting people from different countries. One word Trump is a joke.

You had one word. Too bad it wasn't a smart one.

You get the point....The whole world knows that there is a fraction of a dumb ass arrogant obnoxious and racist lot in the US. And voted in someone that looks, thinks and talks like them.

Trust me I'm probably well off than most of the 99% that voted the Orange king, but you have to know by now you both are the joke of the entire planet. Hitler and his followers said the same thing "fuck the rest of the world" and guess what? that didn't end well for both of them.

According to who? The same news that said Hillary had a 90% chance of winning the presidency? Lol!
This is the second time I have read a post wherein a rightwinger has made this point. An indication of the level of your brain power. This poll is about popularity. Clinton is the most admired woman in America and has been for 16 years. She won the popular vote by 3 million votes. Compared to all other elections in the US, most of the winners have won by less. She is the people's choice. Trump is president because he was crafty and manipulated the electoral college, not because he is popular or admired.
The Hildebeast is one of the most disgusting excuses for a human being on the planet.........a coven witch. I can't wait until she croaks because I am going to take a shit on her grave....I shan't have to wait long.
You are a disgusting human being. Only a slug would say something like this about anyone.
Oh right, because snowflakes like you have always treated Trump with the utmost respect!

Are you fucking serious? The stuff snowflakes spew is unbelievable it's so obviously untrue.
Show me where I have wished for someone's death and expressed the desire to do something disgusting on their grave? There is criticizing someone and then there is being absolutely despictable. It is an error to put people in the same group or category indiscriminately. I never say such base things as I censored Dale for doing. So you cannot call me a hypocrite.

View attachment 168272
Notice that lunatic Dale didn't provide even one valid source on his Pizzagate conspiracy theory.

It's laughed at all over the country and world.
It clearly shows how low the right wing smear machine will go.

Dale.... I'm laughing at your pathetic deplorable ass.

Pizzagate is just the tip of a huge iceberg....this shit has been going on for decades. You are the type of leftard that would defend this type of activity if it protected leftards and justify it. I have been very outspoken about the Franklin scandal of the late 80's and early 90's that George H Bush was complicit in covering up. Go to youtube and type in "Conspiracy Of Silence"...I fucking DARE you to watch it.....but I must warn you to watch this documentary (that was to air in August of 1994 that was yanked at the last minute) on an empty stomach because if you have any empathy? It will make you sick to your stomach.
:cuckoo:
4d9.jpg

Bite me, bitch..........you are a disgusting excuse for a human being.......you would rather defend pedophiles because it's all about political affiliation.
Pedaphiles? Like Roy Moore?
Didn't you support the child molester?
Damn... you're lower than anyone can imagine.

Pedophiles like the Bush, Clinton and Podesta perverts........can't make it any clearer than that...........
:cuckoo:

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown will never win the most admired even in this nation. The majority of Americans detest him, hold him in utter contempt.

The hatred you express for the man is all the reason I need to vote for him again.
No sane people who cares about this country still likes the serial sex offender.
Exactly the opposite is true. Hatred of Donald Trump is an inidcation that you hate America, and that you hate Americans. It's proof that you want to give their jobs to low wage foriegn labor. You want to impoverish them with your insane regulations. You want to sexualize their children and teach them about behaviors that no child should have to know anything about.

I could go on and on, but that should be sufficient to prove my point.
”Hatred of Donald Trump is an inidcation that you hate America, and that you hate Americans.”

Trump fluffer... Trump ≠ America.

• Barack Obama edges out Donald Trump as most admired man
  • Hillary Clinton wins narrow victory over Michelle Obama
  • Clinton has won the past 16 years; Obama the past 10.
Ha ha ha ha

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Retain Most Admired Titles

Why would that infuriate President Twitter?

He's a billionaire, He's the sitting POTUS

Obama and Clinton are not.. On the bright side, I guess "winning" the "most admired" is a nice consolation prize.

Personally I don't admire anybody on that list, anybody that most "admires" a politician is a weak-minded sheeple.

View attachment 168248

Trump knows America loves Obama but either tolerates him or hates him.
This poll will completely ruin his vacation.
Makes me smile.

Someone just said that Obama is who we hope we are.
Trump is who we fear we are.

I believe this is true. Look at his fave president. Andrew Jackson. A truly low spot in our history, a man who brought shame on the entire country as well as the presidency. Sick.
Nice post. Obama is and will always be a class act.
No one has ever accused Trump of being one.
Because class acts result in a nation of food servers.
Yet Obama is a twice elected president so you failed again.
I voted for Obama twice because the Republicans suck that much.
Obama did not fulfill any of his campaign issues.

I understand your emotional disability.
You're the kind of person I avoid in real life.
This is the genius that said Trump wanted to shut down the investigation because it’s “ too expensive.”
Lmao
Can you provide a Link?
On the other hand, I wish I hand a well paying consulting position with no end in sight.
So do you.
Your memory is that bad?
Hilarious you’re already running away from that boner of a comment.
I have a memory; you don't even have a brain.
First you claim not to remember your bonehead comment than a childish insult to boot.
Go back to sleep.
Link please.
And context.
You don’t care how much tax money is spent on a government Evergreen project as long as it’s geared against a Republican.

The fat orange fool told a group of firefighters today (or yesterday) that he had passed more bills than anyone in history.

Why does this idiot always lie about things that can be so easily checked?

Fact check from a site that tracks this exact thing said the same as all his lies - not even close. He's passed the least since Ike.

Even the trumplicans are getting tired.

Link?
Trump fluffer...
  • “We have signed more legislation than anybody — broke the record of Harry Truman.”
  • “We have more legislation passed, including — the record was Harry Truman a long time ago, and we broke that record, so we got a lot done.”

... umm, no, he didn’t...
... let’s see you call out trump for lying like that...

Hard to list "Admired" as one of Trumps attributes
I admire how trump lies an average of 5 times a day and doesn’t lose acolytes.

• We have signed more legislation than anybody — broke the record of Harry Truman.”
  • “We have more legislation passed, including — the record was Harry Truman a long time ago, and we broke that record, so we got a lot done.”

Hard to list "Admired" as one of Trumps attributes
I admire how trump lies an average of 5 times a day and doesn’t lose acolytes.

• We have signed more legislation than anybody — broke the record of Harry Truman.”

Alternative facts are the hallmark of his administration

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown will never win the most admired even in this nation. The majority of Americans detest him, hold him in utter contempt.

It will take awhile to remove the stench of the previous brown buffoon. Its an abominable stain that must be removed.
8zuds3a0ek601.png

I am so shocked that a gang of Obama cock suckers would conduct a poll showing him to be the most admired.

Who would have ever thunk it?

According to who? The same news that said Hillary had a 90% chance of winning the presidency? Lol!
This is the second time I have read a post wherein a rightwinger has made this point. An indication of the level of your brain power. This poll is about popularity. Clinton is the most admired woman in America and has been for 16 years. She won the popular vote by 3 million votes. Compared to all other elections in the US, most of the winners have won by less. She is the people's choice. Trump is president because he was crafty and manipulated the electoral college, not because he is popular or admired.
The Hildebeast is one of the most disgusting excuses for a human being on the planet.........a coven witch. I can't wait until she croaks because I am going to take a shit on her grave....I shan't have to wait long.
You are a disgusting human being. Only a slug would say something like this about anyone.
Oh right, because snowflakes like you have always treated Trump with the utmost respect!

Are you fucking serious? The stuff snowflakes spew is unbelievable it's so obviously untrue.
Show me where I have wished for someone's death and expressed the desire to do something disgusting on their grave? There is criticizing someone and then there is being absolutely despictable. It is an error to put people in the same group or category indiscriminately. I never say such base things as I censored Dale for doing. So you cannot call me a hypocrite.
Dale isn't Trump. As I have amply demonstrated, plenty of twitter snowflakes have called for Trump to be assasinated.

Forum List

Back