This would be sad if it wasn't so funny

It's sad and funny but for a different reason. The U.S. is virtually leaderless under a doddering old man who can't remember what day it is but the left relies on obscure blogs like "mystery solvent" to reinforce their hatred for the former president. Did Biden promise amnesty for the hoard of aliens massing at the border? The media won't tell us because they have become the propaganda arm of the democrat party.

When the camera panned the room it was packed wall to wall full of excited people. ... :thup:
Tens of people, all in one room.
Still more than Biden could ever draw.
Of course.

Those who voted for Biden don't have this bizarre, inexplicable, hyper-emotional attachment to him that Trumpsters have for their adored one.

Biden's just a politician. Hopefully the good he does will clearly outweigh the not-so-good. But he rid us of the orange buffoon, and that's pretty neat in our book.
Lol, more voted for Biden than obama your savior.

more like more voted against donny. (D)s, indies, AND more importantly real (R)s.
Yep. I would have much preferred to vote third party, but I had to vote against Trumpism, period.
Booming economy until the scamdemic, energy independence, lower taxes. That is Trumpism and that is why he was re-elected and the election had to be stolen. FACT.
2.4% GDP with crashed bond yields, an extended manufacturing recession, the NY Fed having to pour $1.5T into short term credit markets and exploded deficit and debt are not a "booming economy".

Gawd, you people are ignorant.
That was after the big lie called Covid. You know that you are just being an asshole.
NO, it WASN'T.

NONE
of it was. We were at 2.4% GDP BEFORE the virus. The manufacturing recession was in 2019. The NY Fed acted in 2019.

LOOK IT UP.

God damn, you people are hopeless.
But we are not criminals and liars, that ball is in your court.
Are you going to look up the information I provided? Of course not.

Are you going to admit that the information I provided was correct? Of course not.

Are you going to apologize for incorrectly calling me a liar? Of course not.

And why not? Because you're a Trumpster. You can't look down your nose at ANYONE.
Are you going to admit there was fraud and Trump was sabotaged before he took office and after that by corrupt politicians and bureaucrats. By the media, by Big Tech and by peons like you. You are a liar.

You are a c*nt.
I nailed him to the wall with his own ignorance and tried to change the subject and make it about me.

Happens all the time here. They act like the man they adore.
You nailed no one. Those numbers can be manipulated hundreds of ways. Everyone knows that, what is your excuse?

You've been beaten again. You should stop displaying your ignorance of pretty much everything.
Beaten? That is never going to happen.

Already has.
Your opinion is as meaningless as your input.

Ditto, shitpile. :fu:
Keep lying, it is all you got.

What specifically am I lying about?
The fraud. The murder of Babbitt. Basically everything.

Lincoln Project brilliantly trolls Mango Menace again. :cool-45:
Ah, the child molesters. Always nice to get their take on things.

Has Matt weighed in?

55l64m.jpg
Absolutely....they even elected one as Speaker of the House. (not to mention the grabber of pu**ies they elected President)

When the camera panned the room it was packed wall to wall full of excited people. ... :thup:
Of course.

Those who voted for Biden don't have this bizarre, inexplicable, hyper-emotional attachment to him that Trumpsters have for their adored one.

Biden's just a politician. Hopefully the good he does will clearly outweigh the not-so-good. But he rid us of the orange buffoon, and that's pretty neat in our book.

more like more voted against donny. (D)s, indies, AND more importantly real (R)s.
Yep. I would have much preferred to vote third party, but I had to vote against Trumpism, period.
Booming economy until the scamdemic, energy independence, lower taxes. That is Trumpism and that is why he was re-elected and the election had to be stolen. FACT.
2.4% GDP with crashed bond yields, an extended manufacturing recession, the NY Fed having to pour $1.5T into short term credit markets and exploded deficit and debt are not a "booming economy".

That was after the big lie called Covid. You know that you are just being an asshole.
NO, it WASN'T.

NONE
of it was. We were at 2.4% GDP BEFORE the virus. The manufacturing recession was in 2019. The NY Fed acted in 2019.

LOOK IT UP.

Are you going to admit that the information I provided was correct? Of course not.

And why not? Because you're a Trumpster. You can't look down your nose at ANYONE.
Are you going to admit there was fraud and Trump was sabotaged before he took office and after that by corrupt politicians and bureaucrats. By the media, by Big Tech and by peons like you. You are a liar.

You are a c*nt.
I nailed him to the wall with his own ignorance and tried to change the subject and make it about me.

You nailed no one. Those numbers can be manipulated hundreds of ways. Everyone knows that, what is your excuse?

You've been beaten again. You should stop displaying your ignorance of pretty much everything.
Beaten? That is never going to happen.

Already has.
Your opinion is as meaningless as your input.

Ditto, shitpile. :fu:
Keep lying, it is all you got.

1620062218680.png

Of course.

NO, it WASN'T.

NONE

LOOK IT UP.

Wow!!! He proved you wrong and you immediately moved the goalposts, but in your unwavering idiocy, you moved them right into our strike zone.:

LIARS: Donald Trump lied to you more than 30,000 times, and those are just the bigger lies. Donald Trump's lies about covid19 cost you more than 500,000 lives, and counting, and you still support him.

CRIMINALS: Hundreds of criminal charges against members of the Nixon, Reagan, G.W. Bush, and Trump Administrations versus a handful (as in fewer than 10) of charges against the Johnson, Carter, Clinton, and Obama Administrations combined.

CARE TO TRY AGAIN FUCKBOI!

It's sad and funny but for a different reason. The U.S. is virtually leaderless under a doddering old man who can't remember what day it is but the left relies on obscure blogs like "mystery solvent" to reinforce their hatred for the former president. Did Biden promise amnesty for the hoard of aliens massing at the border? The media won't tell us because they have become the propaganda arm of the democrat party.
You one of those silly orange cultists who claimed that Biden would never make it to his first debate with your orange lard & master?

Has Matt weighed in?

55l64m.jpg
Absolutely....they even elected one as Speaker of the House. (not to mention the grabber of pu**ies they elected President)
Nothing has been proven about Gaetz.
So you are giving him your full support, right?

Has Matt weighed in?

55l64m.jpg

You left out Roy Moore, but a pretty good listing.

Has Matt weighed in?

55l64m.jpg

You left out Roy Moore, but a pretty good listing.

cg5a276d67e2d50.jpg

cg5a31efa28b4d5.jpg

cg5a052f4022da2.jpg

Of course.

NO, it WASN'T.

NONE

LOOK IT UP.

You are a c*nt.

They're trumpsters They can't help themselves

Jeezus, you're fucking thick.

1. You've yet to prove any voter fraud.
2. You believe Babbitt is a martyr where I believe a brave hero cop terminated a terrorist while defending the chamber. He wasn't even charged for it.
3. The facts are on my side, while you stand around waving your dick around.

Besides wasting bandwidth, what is it you say you actually do around here?

Of course.

NO, it WASN'T.

NONE

LOOK IT UP.

Wow!!! He proved you wrong and you immediately moved the goalposts, but in your unwavering idiocy, you moved them right into our strike zone.:

LIARS: Donald Trump lied to you more than 30,000 times, and those are just the bigger lies. Donald Trump's lies about covid19 cost you more than 500,000 lives, and counting, and you still support him.

CRIMINALS: Hundreds of criminal charges against members of the Nixon, Reagan, G.W. Bush, and Trump Administrations versus a handful (as in fewer than 10) of charges against the Johnson, Carter, Clinton, and Obama Administrations combined.

I am unwavering because Trump was defrauded. The evidence was never heard because our system is thouroughlty corrupt.

2. You believe Babbitt is a martyr where I believe a brave hero cop terminated a terrorist while defending the chamber. He wasn't even charged for it.

Fraud has been proven to me and countless others. I do not expect you to accept the facts already presented. But you could stop lying about both.

Has Matt weighed in?

55l64m.jpg
What about it? You fully support lies.

Of course.

NO, it WASN'T.

NONE

LOOK IT UP.

I am unwavering because Trump was defrauded. The evidence was never heard because our system is thouroughlty corrupt.

Fraud has been proven to me and countless others. I do not expect you to accept the facts already presented. But you could stop lying about both.
It hasn't been proven to me, so, sorry, never happened.

Have the sack to provide evidence. Otherwise, I will continue to scorch your invalid 'uhpinions', constant misinformation and attempts to propagandize.

View attachment 486126
This man got more votes than obama?

Yep. Sucks to be you.
Not in 2024 when biden or I mean Harris gives the keys to the Whitehouse back to Trump.

Keep on bleevin', pinhead. :113:
View attachment 486180
:itsok:

Pink-Trump-Keep-America-Great-Hat-L.png

View attachment 486224
Get your pussy hat ready! :itsok:

donny will have either stroked out by then, given his piss poor diet & obesity ... in jail ... or both.

what's funny AF, is he isn't even gonna try to run - he just wants to rake in all his dupes' cash thru his PAC to pay for his lawsuits & criminal investigations.
Like I said, get your pussy hat ready. Trump is going to hand harris's ass back to her.

oh you poor poor poorly educated dupe that donny loves long time.

he ripped people off with his fraudulant university...

he ripped people off with his fraudulent 'charitable' foundation...

& you think he's on yer side.

lol ...
Trump was on America's side, unlike pedo joe.
Trump was up Americas butt ,,, On Putins side
Lol, Russian collusion was a hoax, but Obama telling putin to wait till after the election. So he can kiss his ass better, is real.

& what exactly did obama do in regards to pootey poot?

oh ya ... imposed sanctions, kicked all his ambassadors<coughcoughspies> outa the country & closed down their compounds.

& donny?

a381aebc-39d9-11e7-8ee3-761f02c18070_1280x720_200945.jpg

uh-huh.:heehee:

View attachment 486126
This man got more votes than obama?

Yep. Sucks to be you.
Not in 2024 when biden or I mean Harris gives the keys to the Whitehouse back to Trump.

Keep on bleevin', pinhead. :113:
View attachment 486180

Pink-Trump-Keep-America-Great-Hat-L.png

View attachment 486224
Get your pussy hat ready! :itsok:

donny will have either stroked out by then, given his piss poor diet & obesity ... in jail ... or both.

what's funny AF, is he isn't even gonna try to run - he just wants to rake in all his dupes' cash thru his PAC to pay for his lawsuits & criminal investigations.
Like I said, get your pussy hat ready. Trump is going to hand harris's ass back to her.

oh you poor poor poorly educated dupe that donny loves long time.

he ripped people off with his fraudulant university...

he ripped people off with his fraudulent 'charitable' foundation...

& you think he's on yer side.

lol ...
Trump was on America's side, unlike pedo joe.
Trump was up Americas butt ,,, On Putins side
Lol, Russian collusion was a hoax, but Obama telling putin to wait till after the election. So he can kiss his ass better, is real.

& what exactly did obama do in regards to pootey poot?

oh ya ... imposed sanctions, kicked all his ambassadors<coughcoughspies> outa the country & closed down their compounds.

& donny?

a381aebc-39d9-11e7-8ee3-761f02c18070_1280x720_200945.jpg

uh-huh.:heehee:

What did the brown turd do to the man from Russia?

Forum List

Back