This would be sad if it wasn't so funny

You Liberals don't even understand what a "Con Man" is. A conman is a smooth talker who pretends to be something he is not to gain your "CON fidence". Obama was the consummate conman and he has damaged this country with his anti-Americanism, his Racism and hatred for Police. He founded BLM which is also a con job on the American people. Liberals were duped by Obama and they are being duped again by Biden.

Hmm. Regardless of your thoughts on him, I'm pretty sure Donald Trump is still doing better than everyone on this forum combined in regards wealth and popularity.

Fake news this is. Hyperbolic nonsense.

"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and to lose his soul?" Trump lost his soul years ago.
When the camera panned the room it was packed wall to wall full of excited people. ... :thup:
Tens of people, all in one room.
View attachment 486126
This man got more votes than obama?

Yep. Sucks to be you.
Not in 2024 when biden or I mean Harris gives the keys to the Whitehouse back to Trump.

Keep on bleevin', pinhead. :113:
View attachment 486180
:itsok:

Pink-Trump-Keep-America-Great-Hat-L.png

View attachment 486224
Get your pussy hat ready! :itsok:

donny will have either stroked out by then, given his piss poor diet & obesity ... in jail ... or both.

what's funny AF, is he isn't even gonna try to run - he just wants to rake in all his dupes' cash thru his PAC to pay for his lawsuits & criminal investigations.
Like I said, get your pussy hat ready. Trump is going to hand harris's ass back to her.

oh you poor poor poorly educated dupe that donny loves long time.

he ripped people off with his fraudulant university...

he ripped people off with his fraudulent 'charitable' foundation...

& you think he's on yer side.

lol ...
Trump was on America's side, unlike pedo joe.
Trump was up Americas butt ,,, On Putins side
Lol, Russian collusion was a hoax, but Obama telling putin to wait till after the election. So he can kiss his ass better, is real.

If Russian collusion was a hoax, why did Paul Manifort plead guilty to handing over the Republican polling data to a Russian spy, who has been sanctioned for his role.

If Russian collusion is a hoax, why is Rudy Guiliani under investigation at the SDNY?

If Russian collusion is a hoax, why did President Biden just sanction Russia?
The first two is a witch hunt and I would say Biden put Sanctions on Russia because his boss Obama is still mad putin told him to go fuck himself. You loons haven't gotten over that yet.

He is a non-politician who pulled the cover off of our corrupt government
He's a con-man who treated you like a mushroom.

In Mike’s case he may have been correct.

You Liberals don't even understand what a "Con Man" is. A conman is a smooth talker who pretends to be something he is not to gain your "CON fidence". Obama was the consummate conman and he has damaged this country with his anti-Americanism, his Racism and hatred for Police. He founded BLM which is also a con job on the American people. Liberals were duped by Obama and they are being duped again by Biden.

Obama save the American economy from total collapse, restored the standing of the USA in the world, and created the strongest economy in American history. More jobs than Reagan, and a better stock market. The longest period of sustained economic growth in American history, and you refuse to give him credit for what he did. Why is that Mike?

The only criticisms you have of Obama are all right wing lies. What's the REAL reason you hate Obama, Mike? Why do you lie about him, Mike?

Trump is the guy who destroyed almost everything that Obama did. The truly gifted conman leaves his marks still believing in him after the con is over. After 4 years of lies, incompetence and chaos, YOU still believe in this conman. You still refuse to believe how easily you were fooled.

Your ego won't let you believe you've been conned. Smart man with a degree in engineering got conned by a guy who had to bribe his way into Wharton.

Hmm. Regardless of your thoughts on him, I'm pretty sure Donald Trump is still doing better than everyone on this forum combined in regards wealth and popularity.

Fake news this is. Hyperbolic nonsense.

"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and to lose his soul?" Trump lost his soul years ago.
When the camera panned the room it was packed wall to wall full of excited people. ... :thup:
Tens of people, all in one room.
View attachment 486126
This man got more votes than obama?

Yep. Sucks to be you.
Not in 2024 when biden or I mean Harris gives the keys to the Whitehouse back to Trump.

Keep on bleevin', pinhead. :113:
View attachment 486180

Pink-Trump-Keep-America-Great-Hat-L.png

View attachment 486224
Get your pussy hat ready! :itsok:

donny will have either stroked out by then, given his piss poor diet & obesity ... in jail ... or both.

what's funny AF, is he isn't even gonna try to run - he just wants to rake in all his dupes' cash thru his PAC to pay for his lawsuits & criminal investigations.
Like I said, get your pussy hat ready. Trump is going to hand harris's ass back to her.

oh you poor poor poorly educated dupe that donny loves long time.

he ripped people off with his fraudulant university...

he ripped people off with his fraudulent 'charitable' foundation...

& you think he's on yer side.

lol ...
Trump was on America's side, unlike pedo joe.
Trump was up Americas butt ,,, On Putins side
Lol, Russian collusion was a hoax, but Obama telling putin to wait till after the election. So he can kiss his ass better, is real.

If Russian collusion was a hoax, why did Paul Manifort plead guilty to handing over the Republican polling data to a Russian spy, who has been sanctioned for his role.

If Russian collusion is a hoax, why is Rudy Guiliani under investigation at the SDNY?

If Russian collusion is a hoax, why did President Biden just sanction Russia?
The first two is a witch hunt and I would say Biden put Sanctions on Russia because his boss Obama is still mad putin told him to go fuck himself. You loons haven't gotten over that yet.

Keep repeating the lie that Trump didn't collude with Russia, even as every report that came out about the 2016 election says otherwise.

Of course you would say that, but that doesn't make it true.

The rest of the world is not "getting over" Russian propaganda attempts to undermine Western democracies, why are YOU willing to give them a pass? They've planted fake attack documents against Macron in France, and Biden in the USA.

My question to YOU, is why are YOU pushing anti-democratic, authoritarianism and Russian propaganda?

Obama save the American economy from total collapse, restored the standing of the USA in the world, and created the strongest economy in American history. More jobs than Reagan, and a better stock market. The longest period of sustained economic growth in American history, and you refuse to give him credit for what he did. Why is that Mike?

The only criticisms you have of Obama are all right wing lies. What's the REAL reason you hate Obama, Mike? Why do you lie about him, Mike?

Trump is the guy who destroyed almost everything that Obama did. The truly gifted conman leaves his marks still believing in him after the con is over. After 4 years of lies, incompetence and chaos, YOU still believe in this conman. You still refuse to believe how easily you were fooled.

Your ego won't let you believe you've been conned. Smart man with a degree in engineering got conned by a guy who had to bribe his way into Wharton.
A degree doesn't make one smart. It makes one educated.

Those are two very different things.

A degree doesn't make one smart. It makes one educated.

Those are two very different things.

I am well aware of this Crepitus. But having dated a right wing engineer who was so absolutely certain of EVERYTHING, I know the type. There were so many triggers with that one! We avoided politics altogther. He had a serious heart condition so I sat quietly saying "Yes, Dear", while wearing my best poker face.

ILMAO @ PROGS.

The dumbass OP criticizes Trump for something demonstrated by Xiden throughout his run for POTUS, yet the asshole voted for Xiden, am I right?

It's not funny at all OP, you're simply pathetic.

trump-university.jpg

ILMAO @ PROGS.

The dumbass OP criticizes Trump for something demonstrated by Xiden throughout his run for POTUS, yet the asshole voted for Xiden, am I right?

It's not funny at all OP, you're simply pathetic.

I wonder how long before Mar-a-lago loses all of it's business. I mean now that Trump is out of office, there so are so many better places to stay in Florida. Cheaper and better. When Trump was President, his three East Coast golf clubs were the only ones in the USA making a profit. That because businessmen looking for contracts with the Trump Administration joined to get access. Pay for play at its finest.

I mean who wants to spend an evening out at an elegant and very expensive hotel listening to some fat senile old fart blither on and on about how he's really the King of the World, and the Democrats stole it from him and no one will help him get his crown back?

Hardly a tender, romantic evening, leading to a happy ending for the date.

Last edited:
How Ironic. Send more money to trump.

Forum List

Back