This would be sad if it wasn't so funny

When the camera panned the room it was packed wall to wall full of excited people. ... :thup:
Tens of people, all in one room.
View attachment 486126
This man got more votes than obama?

Yep. Sucks to be you.
Not in 2024 when biden or I mean Harris gives the keys to the Whitehouse back to Trump.

Keep on bleevin', pinhead. :113:
View attachment 486180
:itsok:

Pink-Trump-Keep-America-Great-Hat-L.png

View attachment 486224
Get your pussy hat ready! :itsok:

donny will have either stroked out by then, given his piss poor diet & obesity ... in jail ... or both.

what's funny AF, is he isn't even gonna try to run - he just wants to rake in all his dupes' cash thru his PAC to pay for his lawsuits & criminal investigations.
Like I said, get your pussy hat ready. Trump is going to hand harris's ass back to her.

oh you poor poor poorly educated dupe that donny loves long time.

he ripped people off with his fraudulant university...

he ripped people off with his fraudulent 'charitable' foundation...

& you think he's on yer side.

lol ...
Trump was on America's side, unlike pedo joe.
Trump was up Americas butt ,,, On Putins side
Lol, Russian collusion was a hoax, but Obama telling putin to wait till after the election. So he can kiss his ass better, is real.
A hoax ? Is that why trump the scum pardoned all those who knew he colluded with Putin ?

When the camera panned the room it was packed wall to wall full of excited people. ... :thup:
Still more than Biden could ever draw.
Of course.

Those who voted for Biden don't have this bizarre, inexplicable, hyper-emotional attachment to him that Trumpsters have for their adored one.

Biden's just a politician. Hopefully the good he does will clearly outweigh the not-so-good. But he rid us of the orange buffoon, and that's pretty neat in our book.
Lol, more voted for Biden than obama your savior.

more like more voted against donny. (D)s, indies, AND more importantly real (R)s.
Yep. I would have much preferred to vote third party, but I had to vote against Trumpism, period.
Booming economy until the scamdemic, energy independence, lower taxes. That is Trumpism and that is why he was re-elected and the election had to be stolen. FACT.
2.4% GDP with crashed bond yields, an extended manufacturing recession, the NY Fed having to pour $1.5T into short term credit markets and exploded deficit and debt are not a "booming economy".

Gawd, you people are ignorant.
That was after the big lie called Covid. You know that you are just being an asshole.
NO, it WASN'T.

NONE
of it was. We were at 2.4% GDP BEFORE the virus. The manufacturing recession was in 2019. The NY Fed acted in 2019.

LOOK IT UP.

God damn, you people are hopeless.
But we are not criminals and liars, that ball is in your court.
Are you going to look up the information I provided? Of course not.

Are you going to admit that the information I provided was correct? Of course not.

Are you going to apologize for incorrectly calling me a liar? Of course not.

And why not? Because you're a Trumpster. You can't look down your nose at ANYONE.
Are you going to admit there was fraud and Trump was sabotaged before he took office and after that by corrupt politicians and bureaucrats. By the media, by Big Tech and by peons like you. You are a liar.

You are a c*nt.
I nailed him to the wall with his own ignorance and tried to change the subject and make it about me.

Happens all the time here. They act like the man they adore.
You nailed no one. Those numbers can be manipulated hundreds of ways. Everyone knows that, what is your excuse?
Sure they can. For those who are ignorant of economic facts and figures.

This is my profession. You're just a Trumpster.

Of course.

Those who voted for Biden don't have this bizarre, inexplicable, hyper-emotional attachment to him that Trumpsters have for their adored one.

Biden's just a politician. Hopefully the good he does will clearly outweigh the not-so-good. But he rid us of the orange buffoon, and that's pretty neat in our book.

more like more voted against donny. (D)s, indies, AND more importantly real (R)s.
Yep. I would have much preferred to vote third party, but I had to vote against Trumpism, period.
Booming economy until the scamdemic, energy independence, lower taxes. That is Trumpism and that is why he was re-elected and the election had to be stolen. FACT.
2.4% GDP with crashed bond yields, an extended manufacturing recession, the NY Fed having to pour $1.5T into short term credit markets and exploded deficit and debt are not a "booming economy".

That was after the big lie called Covid. You know that you are just being an asshole.
NO, it WASN'T.

NONE
of it was. We were at 2.4% GDP BEFORE the virus. The manufacturing recession was in 2019. The NY Fed acted in 2019.

LOOK IT UP.

Are you going to admit that the information I provided was correct? Of course not.

And why not? Because you're a Trumpster. You can't look down your nose at ANYONE.
Are you going to admit there was fraud and Trump was sabotaged before he took office and after that by corrupt politicians and bureaucrats. By the media, by Big Tech and by peons like you. You are a liar.

You are a c*nt.
I nailed him to the wall with his own ignorance and tried to change the subject and make it about me.

You nailed no one. Those numbers can be manipulated hundreds of ways. Everyone knows that, what is your excuse?
Sure they can. For those who are ignorant of economic facts and figures.

This is my profession. You're just a Trumpster.
Your profession is lying to help destroy this country. Don't be so modest.

Of course.

NO, it WASN'T.

NONE

LOOK IT UP.

You are a c*nt.

You've been beaten again. You should stop displaying your ignorance of pretty much everything.

Of course.

NO, it WASN'T.

NONE

LOOK IT UP.

You are a c*nt.

You've been beaten again. You should stop displaying your ignorance of pretty much everything.
Beaten? That is never going to happen.

Of course.

NO, it WASN'T.

NONE

LOOK IT UP.

You are a c*nt.

Already has.

Of course.

NO, it WASN'T.

NONE

LOOK IT UP.

You are a c*nt.

Already has.
Your opinion is as meaningless as your input.

View attachment 486126
This man got more votes than obama?

Yep. Sucks to be you.
Not in 2024 when biden or I mean Harris gives the keys to the Whitehouse back to Trump.

Keep on bleevin', pinhead. :113:
View attachment 486180

Pink-Trump-Keep-America-Great-Hat-L.png

View attachment 486224
Get your pussy hat ready! :itsok:

donny will have either stroked out by then, given his piss poor diet & obesity ... in jail ... or both.

what's funny AF, is he isn't even gonna try to run - he just wants to rake in all his dupes' cash thru his PAC to pay for his lawsuits & criminal investigations.
Like I said, get your pussy hat ready. Trump is going to hand harris's ass back to her.

oh you poor poor poorly educated dupe that donny loves long time.

he ripped people off with his fraudulant university...

he ripped people off with his fraudulent 'charitable' foundation...

& you think he's on yer side.

lol ...
Trump was on America's side, unlike pedo joe.
Trump was up Americas butt ,,, On Putins side
Lol, Russian collusion was a hoax, but Obama telling putin to wait till after the election. So he can kiss his ass better, is real.
A hoax ? Is that why trump the scum pardoned all those who knew he colluded with Putin ?
It was proven a hoax, if they had anything they would've used it.

Of course.

NO, it WASN'T.

NONE

LOOK IT UP.

You are a c*nt.

Arrogant ignorance: The hallmark of Trumpism.

Of course.

NO, it WASN'T.

NONE

LOOK IT UP.

You are a c*nt.

Projection. The arrogance of progressives got Trump elected and re-elected.

Of course.

NO, it WASN'T.

NONE

LOOK IT UP.

You are a c*nt.

Already has.

Ditto, shitpile. :fu:

Of course.

NO, it WASN'T.

NONE

LOOK IT UP.

You are a c*nt.

And unfortunately, douchebags just like Lostafender all around the country.

Of course.

NO, it WASN'T.

NONE

LOOK IT UP.

You are a c*nt.

Already has.

Keep lying, it is all you got.

Of course.

NO, it WASN'T.

NONE

LOOK IT UP.

You are a c*nt.

Already has.

Keep lying, it is all you got.

What specifically am I lying about?

Forum List

Back