Thomas D'Alesandro III, Nancy Pelosi's brother and a former Baltimore mayor, has passed away at 90.

She got it wrong. He is now with the demons and the Devil is worried.

"Hey, Satan. Dis is a real nice place ya got here. It'd be a shame if something happened to it. Capice?"

He did for Baltimore what his sister's trying to do for America.
Yes, Making America Better. Not some MAGA fraud BS scam.
I don't believe you know Baltimore. Even by Dem standards, it's a real shithole, practically something out of Africa.
Most ALL red states are shitholes, that's why we call them flyover places. Your weak DOPer point fails.
So what you are saying is that as the white world lives off the African world and other areas, the blue states live off the red states?

I don't believe you know Baltimore. Even by Dem standards, it's a real shithole, practically something out of Africa.
Most ALL red states are shitholes, that's why we call them flyover places. Your weak DOPer point fails.
So what you are saying is that as the white world lives off the African world and other areas, the blue states live off the red states?
The Blue states pay the Red states' bills.

The Blue states pay the Red states' bills.
We have given many of the nations of the world a lot of money. A lot of money. A lot of supplies of food and medicines. And you need to break down where that money goes. The truth is, most blue cities are shitholes. They get a lot of revenue from the people living outside them but within the state. Most of the money goes to blue areas within blue states that have red areas and red states that have blue areas. However there are poorer red areas. But you overvalue yourself.

How nice of the OP to use the death of her brother to whine about the president. Ghoulish creature.

Losing a sibling at any age is a dreadful experience and I wish their family all the best in these sad times.
The OP only questions what the great Douche would spew. I read no whining in the OP.
Yep, More weak DOPer spews in Deflections.

upload_2019-10-20_21-18-13.png

Brother was not charged for any rape. But seems some were trying to charge him with lying.

"The side of the angels"? Who in their right mind would describe a politician that way?

Forum List

Back