🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thomas Hardiman possible SC pick believes in the 2nd amendment

Hardiman does not believe the average citizen should have a bazooka.

However, he does believe in the 2dA, and he also recognizes the certain individuals should not have weapons, and certain weapons should not be available to the public.

Last edited:
Pray for Hardiman as he is the most well rounded and possibly moderate in the bunch of Trump picks!

EVERY Supreme Court Justice should be a Constitutional EXTREMIST
What a stupid thing to bitch about

LOL here we go the left are losing their minds now, Pelosi just threatened to "avenge President Obama if its the last thing I do". How? By preemptively opposing Trumps SC nominee. The hilarity is off the charts, first as a member of the House she doesn't get to vote on SC nominees. :auiqs.jpg: She's coming out opposed before a nominee is even announced :auiqs.jpg: and if she was going to avenge Obama shouldn't she have done so on Trump's previous SC nominee? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Venom and avenging Obama? This is why I read my news on the internet. Watching spooky little robbie mooky laugh and laugh like a possessed demon on CNN as it played at a restaurant during my dinner with a friend made me want to throw up my french fries.

Forum List

Back