🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

....those F-Biden flags & signs....??

The difference being Trump is human garbage. He's not even fit to be a human, let alone the President.
1633530678731.png

The difference being history will view Trump for what he is.....a piece of human garbage. The more the media shows these right wing animals acting like fools, the more you're energizing the left. So keep up the good work!

No. The only difference is, you make excuses for treating one politician with respect, because you view one favorably, and the other one, you deem disparaging him as acceptable.

You admit your double standards.

Thus, the entire premise of the thread fails, based on your bias.

. . .as they say, history is written by the victors.

Nice try at equivocation.

The difference being Trump is human garbage. He's not even fit to be a human, let alone the President.
. . . and other folks feel that same about Biden.

Your opinion is not fact numb nuts.

Just as you realize, who degraded the conversation first, you can equivocate and make excuses all you want.

If you think this is the first time American politics was so vicious, you haven't studied our history very well. Our politicians have fought duels and killed each other before, but still remained civil in public.

No. The only difference is, you make excuses for treating one politician with respect, because you view one favorably, and the other one, you deem disparaging him as acceptable.

You admit your double standards.

Thus, the entire premise of the thread fails, based on your bias.

. . .as they say, history is written by the victors.

Nice try at equivocation.
I view Trump as human garbage, because he is human garbage. Most of his supporters are human garbage as well. Believe me, I am no fan of Biden. Evidently you admire human garbage. That's not my problem. That's a you problem.

I view Trump as human garbage, because he is human garbage. Most of his supporters are human garbage as well. Believe me, I am no fan of Biden. Evidently you admire human garbage. That's not my problem. That's a you problem.

You're the reason the "Fuck Biden" signs and chants are everywhere. This is because of you.

FUCK JOE BIDEN!

of course you care or you wouldnt have made dozens of comments on the topic like you have here,,

in fact youre full on butt hurt about it,,
LIke yourself, I am counting down the days until Biden is out of the WH. The difference between you and me is that I hope he's replaced by an actual person that will give us what other modern industrialized nations have while you want human garbage trump back in the WH and return to the 1950's. So LOL at you thinking I'm "butt hurt" about a bunch of low end white slobs chanting "Fuck Biden".

I seek to understand and respect all POV.

The only ones I don't understand? Are those who refuse to have empathy for others circumstances and lifestyles.

:rolleyes:

Your arrogance and hatred is shameful.

Forum List

Back