🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

....those F-Biden flags & signs....??

Why don't you closet democrats get out and spread your support for this mindless piece of shit so I can agree or something with you smaller piece of shit. I'll have my flag up by then. How many of those school kids read them signs from a block away through the walls of that school. Probable a lot less then see those democrat faggots in their Harvey Milk Day close order nude conga line march when most are playing Hide the Night Stick but using your spoon to stir another man;s septic tank is all natural to you losers, isn't it? Ya know if America would just let nature take it's course most of you would starve in a week the rest by some sexual plague or beat to death by Americans.$3.5 TRILLION FOR SOCIAL PROGRAMS MY ASS more like to support your welfare sucking brothers south of the border democrats. Hope you chock on your next one losers.

My poor avatar had no intention to trigger so many of my fellow colleagues on this gossipboard. It was just a curious story that came across my newsfeeds as I had my morning coffee.

Still, after speed-reading through most of the subsequent postings, I found some of them curious too.

This quote from this poster likely captures a point I was attempting to make in the OP:

Yes I think they put the flags in a very bad place. Children shouldn't be exposed to such vulgar language and hate. They could have put them in a place so that children didn't see them.

So, a hat-tip to poster Dana, we have a meeting of minds on this issue.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But then others exemplify a different sense of responsibility towards cultural expectations.
For example:

Fuck off now......Incoherent fucking Nazi.
I will put up a fuck biden sign in my front yard,,
FUCK JOE BIDEN!.....that old racist fuck
oh and FUCK BIDEN.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well yes, as we all read there were a number of those types; however, other posters offered a different perspective, as we would expect on an internet chatroom.

For example:

This: a mark of....the character, poor judgement, and disrespect towards social norms of the perpetrators.
Trumpanzees are low end white trash pieces of shit.
............................................................................................................................................

And speaking of "curious". This one seemed to fit that description:

"....faggots in their Harvey Milk Day close order nude conga line march when most are playing Hide the Night Stick but using your spoon to stir another man;s septic tank is all natural......"

-------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar!

This quote from this poster likely captures a point I was attempting to make in the OP:

So, a hat-tip to poster Dana, we have a meeting of minds on this issue.

Haha! Dana7360, and probably you, too, I'm sure have no problem with this parading down the street in front of children, right?

1633540115144.png

This was in one of my newsfeeds this morning. It references President Biden's visit to Michigan yesterday.

"HOWELL, MI -- President Joe Biden saw a clear message from the window of his motorcade while driving to an event in Howell on Tuesday.

“F*** Biden” was visible on flags and signs carried by a crowd of protesters gathered along M-59 in Livingston County, a deeply conservative part of the state. U.S. Rep. Elissa Slotkin, D-Holly, said she was “embarrassed” by the profane message as she sat next to the president, who pointed out the signs as they passed by the rally."

"“He said, ‘aren’t we next to a school?’” Slotkin said. “I pointed out the school to him and, he said ‘I guess I’m still surprised when people, even if they don’t like me, are willing to be that profane around children.’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've remarked on this expanding tic by members of the pro-Trump constituency to fly such flags, nail up such banners with the F-bomb prominently and publicly displayed.

I personally think it a sad development, and serves as a marker for ....and a mark of....the character, poor judgement, and disrespect towards social norms of the perpetrators. Not to mention their disregard of neighbors and challenges of being a parent in a coarsening social environment.

To publicly fly a 'F*** Biden' flag tells more about the flyer than just his political leanings. And what it tells is that the individual is crass, poorly raised, and likely under-educated.

Like Joe Biden, I too was surprised (as I noted in another posting) to see that flag being flown just yards from an elementary school that I pass by on my way to the farm.

I am interested in seeing if the local GOP organizations or Republican officials will remark in a discouraging manner....or any attempt to distance themselves from the nature and quality of such people who would fly such flags ....for public display.

IMHO
Yep, no doubt the deplorable people echo the first bullshit and the biddable jerks continue this hate that is what Trumpism is built upon.

I'm sure they're proud, as well as all the others easily led sheep.

My feeling is eff Biden and I feel that way because I think he's undermining my country. There are a lot of other reasons to hate the asshole and his dysfunctional family. But I don't like the Fuck Biden public signs at all. Kids don't need to be exposed to that.

This was in one of my newsfeeds this morning. It references President Biden's visit to Michigan yesterday.

"HOWELL, MI -- President Joe Biden saw a clear message from the window of his motorcade while driving to an event in Howell on Tuesday.

“F*** Biden” was visible on flags and signs carried by a crowd of protesters gathered along M-59 in Livingston County, a deeply conservative part of the state. U.S. Rep. Elissa Slotkin, D-Holly, said she was “embarrassed” by the profane message as she sat next to the president, who pointed out the signs as they passed by the rally."

"“He said, ‘aren’t we next to a school?’” Slotkin said. “I pointed out the school to him and, he said ‘I guess I’m still surprised when people, even if they don’t like me, are willing to be that profane around children.’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've remarked on this expanding tic by members of the pro-Trump constituency to fly such flags, nail up such banners with the F-bomb prominently and publicly displayed.

I personally think it a sad development, and serves as a marker for ....and a mark of....the character, poor judgement, and disrespect towards social norms of the perpetrators. Not to mention their disregard of neighbors and challenges of being a parent in a coarsening social environment.

To publicly fly a 'F*** Biden' flag tells more about the flyer than just his political leanings. And what it tells is that the individual is crass, poorly raised, and likely under-educated.

Like Joe Biden, I too was surprised (as I noted in another posting) to see that flag being flown just yards from an elementary school that I pass by on my way to the farm.

I am interested in seeing if the local GOP organizations or Republican officials will remark in a discouraging manner....or any attempt to distance themselves from the nature and quality of such people who would fly such flags ....for public display.

IMHO
This from the people that support drag queens entertaining children in libraries? Fuck off.

FUCK JOE BIDEN

Awww, another butthurt Biden cultist showed up. Tell us about the "racial jungle", Cletus!

LOL
Yes, you are one of the assholes exposed in my response to Col. Angus. Being a biddable fool and an asshole you must be very proud.

In my first response I noted wrongly only a few dozen assholes perpetuated "fuck Biden"; looking over the video in post 153 exposed many a gross who bleat all together. And along with you and the dozens of sheep who all bleat here together must make Trump, Putin, XI and Kim all happy as they watch American Patriotism drown in their swamp.

Last edited:

IMHO
Biden is an moronic Chinese Russian Puppet who fondles the kiwi's of terrorists and likes it.

IMHO
Lol, I remember seeing a picture of a little girl at a pride parade. Holding a sign that read, fu#k your feelings. If anything those people learned from you loons. Nothing is vulgar to you loons, unless it makes you look bad.

Forum List

Back