🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

....those F-Biden flags & signs....??

Lol, I remember seeing a picture of a little girl at a pride parade. Holding a sign that read, fu#k your feelings. If anything those people learned from you loons. Nothing is vulgar to you loons, unless it makes you look bad.
Do I need to repeat how stupid you are? When you post anything you need to post a link, in this case the photo of said little girl.

Yes, I recall how respectful you were of President Trump.

FUCK JOE BIDEN, AND FUCK HIS SUPPORTERS!
I have no respect for dumb Donald. However I never held a sign or echo "fuck Trump". I posted credible facts that trump was inept, incompetent, self serving and vindictive. He has more character flaws then you, and that takes a lot; only The Original Tree has come very close to dumb Donald's shit on COTUS.

Last edited:
I have no respect for dumb Donald. However I never held a sign or echo "fuck Trump". I posted credible facts that trump was inept, incompetent, self serving and vindictive. He has more character flaws then you, and that is a lot for you to consider.
Just Nazi Propaganda and lies from a devout DemNazi and proven pathological liar and God Hater,

Do I need to repeat how stupid you are? When you post anything you need to post a link, in this case the photo of said little girl.
1633544781100.png

1633544842743.png

1633544898747.png

This was in one of my newsfeeds this morning. It references President Biden's visit to Michigan yesterday.

"HOWELL, MI -- President Joe Biden saw a clear message from the window of his motorcade while driving to an event in Howell on Tuesday.

“F*** Biden” was visible on flags and signs carried by a crowd of protesters gathered along M-59 in Livingston County, a deeply conservative part of the state. U.S. Rep. Elissa Slotkin, D-Holly, said she was “embarrassed” by the profane message as she sat next to the president, who pointed out the signs as they passed by the rally."

"“He said, ‘aren’t we next to a school?’” Slotkin said. “I pointed out the school to him and, he said ‘I guess I’m still surprised when people, even if they don’t like me, are willing to be that profane around children.’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've remarked on this expanding tic by members of the pro-Trump constituency to fly such flags, nail up such banners with the F-bomb prominently and publicly displayed.

I personally think it a sad development, and serves as a marker for ....and a mark of....the character, poor judgement, and disrespect towards social norms of the perpetrators. Not to mention their disregard of neighbors and challenges of being a parent in a coarsening social environment.

To publicly fly a 'F*** Biden' flag tells more about the flyer than just his political leanings. And what it tells is that the individual is crass, poorly raised, and likely under-educated.

Like Joe Biden, I too was surprised (as I noted in another posting) to see that flag being flown just yards from an elementary school that I pass by on my way to the farm.

I am interested in seeing if the local GOP organizations or Republican officials will remark in a discouraging manner....or any attempt to distance themselves from the nature and quality of such people who would fly such flags ....for public display.

IMHO
I think it is going to get much worse...much much worse. People hate our pedo Biden and his corrupt administration. Stepping it up a notch to scream FUCK BIDEN is just a slight escalation ...pretty sure the founders were cussing out the BRits right before the revolution as well.

If it makes you feel better though...there are FUCK BIDENS signs and flags all over down here---but I have seen some BUCK FIDEN ones as well.

I'm calling bullshit on that conversation in the OP.

and i find it ironic that some of you who have seen this person on tape, inappropriately interacting with children AND YOU KNOW IT, have the NERVE to post this bilge.

You do realize Livingston has the highest median household income in the state. it is also the fastest growing county in the state by population. It is top three in households with minor children living with both parents. This is now normal politics demonstrated by a hard working people that don't want Joe Biden anywhere near them.

Children here the word fuck all over the media now, this is no big deal. He should of went to Detroit, Flint, Lansing, Pontiac, or Bay City if he wanted to kiss babies and shake hands with people who adored him. All I got to say is you better cough up the money bitch cause all your supporters want to get paid. You all ready pimped them once on the $2000 stimulus ,Oh I mean $1400 makeup payment.

The last four yeas of non-stop TDS have proven that we live in very profane times, so here's to profanity!

FUCK JOE BIDEN and anybody who looks like Joe Biden, and certainly anybody who voted for Joe Biden.
You've been posting since July of this year, and proved you are incapable of posting anything other than an echo of propaganda and stupid comments such as this one.

Who or what made you into the hater you are? You might learn if you have a good therapist that hate is not healthful and hating the millions of voters who voted for Biden you do not know nor ever will is pathological.

PROOF trump won the election against Biden, right? I'll take a wild guess this video was taken from some rural midwest shithole (or rural Florida) nobody cares about. Keep posting these videos on Facebook and the like. All you are doing is energizing the left to get out to vote.
Nice try. Thanks for participating.

You've been posting since July of this year, and proved you are incapable of posting anything other than an echo of propaganda and stupid comments such as this one.

Who or what made you into the hater you are? You might learn if you have a good therapist that hate is not healthful and hating the millions of voters who voted for Biden you do not know nor ever will is pathological.
FUCK JOE BIDEN and YOU.

Oh gawd..we aren't patriotic now if we say FUCK BIDEN? Think those saying it are the PATRIOTIC ONES...
Posting, making signs and articulating "Fuck Biden" are not patriotic; they please our enemies and worry our allies. Those who insist on echoing this pejorative have no common sense; this is a chanting much like "lock her up" and other BIG LIES.

PRESIDENT Biden was handed a lot on his plate. On day one, Jan 6th, that plate overflowed the Pandemic, forest fires in the West, Hurricanes in the Eastern Seaboard, Tornados and floods in the Southwest and Midwest. And all these assholes have to post is "fuck Biden". You people are sick.

Forum List

Back