🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

....those F-Biden flags & signs....??

1633556986097.png

"You have attributed a quote to me that I most certainly didn't post nor would I ever post it."
Dana is right. I screwed up on that one. Trying to paste in a bunch of quotes and move 'em around for context.... got me in trouble. And then, I didn't proofread carefully enough what I typed. My apologies. Dana has every right to get as far away as possible from that quote.
Dana most certainly did NOT post that silly homo-erotic post.

Poster "badbob" did.

Here's his post, as he seeks to be the prototypical spokesperson for the Rightfield Fringie cohort on this chatroom:

"......faggots in their Harvey Milk Day close order nude conga line march when most are playing Hide the Night Stick but using your spoon to stir another man;s septic tank is all natural to you losers, isn't it? Ya know if America would just let nature take it's course most of you would starve in a week the rest by some sexual plague or beat to death by Americans."

Do you think you get a free pass because you use an abbreviation? STFU, Hypocrite.
WTF = Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
Try to be classier, poster CA.

Dana is right. I screwed up on that one. Trying to paste in a bunch of quotes and move 'em around for context.... got me in trouble. And then, I didn't proofread carefully enough what I typed. My apologies. Dana has every right to get as far away as possible from that quote.

Poster "badbob" did.

Here's his post, as he seeks to be the prototypical spokesperson for the Rightfield Fringie cohort on this chatroom:

Thank you.

This was in one of my newsfeeds this morning. It references President Biden's visit to Michigan yesterday.

"HOWELL, MI -- President Joe Biden saw a clear message from the window of his motorcade while driving to an event in Howell on Tuesday.

“F*** Biden” was visible on flags and signs carried by a crowd of protesters gathered along M-59 in Livingston County, a deeply conservative part of the state. U.S. Rep. Elissa Slotkin, D-Holly, said she was “embarrassed” by the profane message as she sat next to the president, who pointed out the signs as they passed by the rally."

"“He said, ‘aren’t we next to a school?’” Slotkin said. “I pointed out the school to him and, he said ‘I guess I’m still surprised when people, even if they don’t like me, are willing to be that profane around children.’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've remarked on this expanding tic by members of the pro-Trump constituency to fly such flags, nail up such banners with the F-bomb prominently and publicly displayed.

I personally think it a sad development, and serves as a marker for ....and a mark of....the character, poor judgement, and disrespect towards social norms of the perpetrators. Not to mention their disregard of neighbors and challenges of being a parent in a coarsening social environment.

To publicly fly a 'F*** Biden' flag tells more about the flyer than just his political leanings. And what it tells is that the individual is crass, poorly raised, and likely under-educated.

Like Joe Biden, I too was surprised (as I noted in another posting) to see that flag being flown just yards from an elementary school that I pass by on my way to the farm.

I am interested in seeing if the local GOP organizations or Republican officials will remark in a discouraging manner....or any attempt to distance themselves from the nature and quality of such people who would fly such flags ....for public display.

IMHO
We had F trump posters and Soviet flags for him when he came to Burlingame but the city removed them.

"If it makes you feel better though...there are FUCK BIDENS signs and flags all over down here..."

Well, yes, Soup, we know.
You have boasted previously of living in the class of neighborhood where your children and your neighbor's children are exposed to such adult behavior. And you seemingly take pride in that.
OK, you be you. Live where you wish, with the class of people you admire.

Nonetheless, as posted in the OP, I will stick with this:
"Like Joe Biden, I too was surprised (as I noted in another posting) to see that flag being flown just yards from an elementary school that I pass by on my way to the farm.

I am interested in seeing if the local GOP organizations or Republican officials will remark in a discouraging manner....or any attempt to distance themselves from the nature and quality of such people who would fly such flags ....for public display."

This was in one of my newsfeeds this morning. It references President Biden's visit to Michigan yesterday.

"HOWELL, MI -- President Joe Biden saw a clear message from the window of his motorcade while driving to an event in Howell on Tuesday.

“F*** Biden” was visible on flags and signs carried by a crowd of protesters gathered along M-59 in Livingston County, a deeply conservative part of the state. U.S. Rep. Elissa Slotkin, D-Holly, said she was “embarrassed” by the profane message as she sat next to the president, who pointed out the signs as they passed by the rally."

"“He said, ‘aren’t we next to a school?’” Slotkin said. “I pointed out the school to him and, he said ‘I guess I’m still surprised when people, even if they don’t like me, are willing to be that profane around children.’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've remarked on this expanding tic by members of the pro-Trump constituency to fly such flags, nail up such banners with the F-bomb prominently and publicly displayed.

I personally think it a sad development, and serves as a marker for ....and a mark of....the character, poor judgement, and disrespect towards social norms of the perpetrators. Not to mention their disregard of neighbors and challenges of being a parent in a coarsening social environment.

To publicly fly a 'F*** Biden' flag tells more about the flyer than just his political leanings. And what it tells is that the individual is crass, poorly raised, and likely under-educated.

Like Joe Biden, I too was surprised (as I noted in another posting) to see that flag being flown just yards from an elementary school that I pass by on my way to the farm.

I am interested in seeing if the local GOP organizations or Republican officials will remark in a discouraging manner....or any attempt to distance themselves from the nature and quality of such people who would fly such flags ....for public display.

IMHO
Wot

R-2.jpeg

Poster "badbob" did.

I am fully aware of the meaning of the abbreviation as you are and changing it to military jargon does not change the meaning, obtuse moron.

Well, yes, Soup, we know.
You have boasted previously of living in the class of neighborhood where your children and your neighbor's children are exposed to such adult behavior. And you seemingly take pride in that.
OK, you be you. Live where you wish, with the class of people you admire.

Nonetheless, as posted in the OP, I will stick with this:
"Like Joe Biden, I too was surprised (as I noted in another posting) to see that flag being flown just yards from an elementary school that I pass by on my way to the farm.

I am interested in seeing if the local GOP organizations or Republican officials will remark in a discouraging manner....or any attempt to distance themselves from the nature and quality of such people who would fly such flags ....for public display."
And I guess you think it is OK for LGBTQ+ cross dressers to read degenerate propaganda to impressionable youngsters at the public library. You're a hypocrite.

IMHO
“Let’s go Brandon!”

IMHO
Blah, blah ,blah...

Let's Go Brandon!!!
:saythat:

"Let’s go Brandon!”
In a galaxy far far away, a long long time ago.....I tended bar to put myself through university.
It was a good bar. Not a shot & a beer joint. We got everybody....blue collar factory workers, doctors, university profs and students.

But I remember one guy that would come in about every two weeks. He'd sit at the corner of the bar with the regulars...if there was a seat available.
And he'd tell the same jokes every time he came in.
The regulars would look down into their beer, at their shoe-tops, up at the ceiling.
Anything to keep from snickering and being rude.

And you know, poster Hawk......I think your "Let's go Bandon" knee slapper is as tired as that old moke's worn out funnies from decades and decades ago.

But good luck in your routine.

Yes, you are one of the assholes exposed in my response to Col. Angus. Being a biddable fool and an asshole you must be very proud.

In my first response I noted wrongly only a few dozen assholes perpetuated "fuck Biden"; looking over the video in post 153 exposed many a gross who bleat all together. And along with you and the dozens of sheep who all bleat here together must make Trump, Putin, XI and Kim all happy as they watch American Patriotism drown in their swamp.
Once you go bold font, you have already lost your shit.

That's tiggered triggered shit right there.
:21:

www.mlive.com

‘F*** Biden’ signs outside Michigan presidential visit were embarrassing, says congresswoman

Hundreds of the president's critics organized a rally outside his visit to Howell.
www.mlive.com
www.mlive.com

IMHO

SO. full of shit.

Yes, you are one of the assholes exposed in my response to Col. Angus. Being a biddable fool and an asshole you must be very proud.

In my first response I noted wrongly only a few dozen assholes perpetuated "fuck Biden"; looking over the video in post 153 exposed many a gross who bleat all together. And along with you and the dozens of sheep who all bleat here together must make Trump, Putin, XI and Kim all happy as they watch American Patriotism drown in their swamp.

Fuck Xi's man, Joe Biden.

And fuck you, Nazi.

Forum List

Back