🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

....those F-Biden flags & signs....??

You really wanna start this contest?

You're vassals, the Nazi democrats spent 4 years (and counting) on the most crass slander and demagoguery.

So when we say fuck your president Xi, and fuck our Resident Quid Pro, we are in fact far more restrained than you of the CCP and the Nazi fucks were about the last legitimate president.

Honest, poster Concerned American, I was sincere in that earlier post (#203).
Do try to be classier.

Your reception on this chatroom should improve.

IMHO
How's this, if you use an abbreviation for WHAT THE FUCK, it doesn't raise you any higher on the class scale, hypocrite. Now quit trying to deflect from your illegitimate OP point.

1633609246899.png

Your a fucking moron
full of shit
Fuck Xi's man, Joe Biden.......And fuck you, Nazi.
Now quit trying to deflect from your illegitimate OP point.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look, it is never my poor avatar's intention to discombobulate those who are pro-Trump.
Rather, his intention is to simply offer views that can be civilly discussed on a "Discussion" chatroom.

However, for those here who are the type of neighbor who proudly flies a 'F*ck Biden' flag next to an elementary school, well, I suppose you have that right (provided there is no zoning or property restriction rule against it). You be you.

But surely you must know when you fly your F*ck Biden flag you are sending a signal to your neighbors, to the parents of children at the nearby school, and to society as a whole that is more nuanced and complicated than your simple dislike of a political figure.

I'm mildly sure you already know that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look, it is never my poor avatar's intention to discombobulate those who are pro-Trump.
Rather, his intention is to simply offer views that can be civilly discussed on a "Discussion" chatroom.

However, for those here who are the type of neighbor who proudly flies a 'F*ck Biden' flag next to an elementary school, well, I suppose you have that right (provided there is no zoning or property restriction rule against it). You be you.

But surely you must know when you fly your F*ck Biden flag you are sending a signal to your neighbors, to the parents of children at the nearby school, and to society as a whole that is more nuanced and complicated than your simple dislike of a political figure.

That right Nazi?

And you fascists were so polite.

"That right Nazi?.......And you fascists...."

"Nazi"??
"Fascist"?

Is this the right forum for you, poster Uncensored? Would AtomWaffen or Daily Stormer be more to your class? You seem quite rattled and histrionic for an adult political chatroom.

Now you may be a fine guy, however.....the avatar you have working for you seems to be a poor choice on your part.
Really, you may be a fine guy.......but your avatar appears to be in over his head.

Just sayin'
But good luck.

85 million votes for a drooling idiot.

That motherfucker deserves to be roasted.

LETS GO BRANDON!

Have you hated people with speech impediments all yer life? Do you beat the mentally challenged also?
S#1: Yes
S#2: No. he only hides in a closet when his other special classmates are beaten by uncensored2008

I'm sure they know it, but being hypocrites and deplorable assholes they don't care what anyone thinks. Of course they don't think, the emote hate.

It is rather halrious to see the same people that promote things like this:
I'm sure they know it, but being hypocrites and deplorable assholes they don't care what anyone thinks. Of course they don't think, the emote hate.
LOL.

Every single point you charge them with is exemplified in your post as well. The fucking irony.

Forum List

Back