Those mysterious anarchists.

cosimdm

Rookie
Jan 22, 2017
In watching the political protests at UC Berkeley, at town hall meetings, etc the press describes these people as "protesters" if they don't physically destroy property and "anarchists" if they set fire, break windows, etc. I have seen no press reports as to who these people are. Some accounts from police say they are from "out of town".
My question is why are their no investigations as to who these people are and who is paying them it seems to me the press would be all over this. This is a Pulitzer winning topic. Why is the press staying away from the real story? Why are they afraid?

In watching the political protests at UC Berkeley, at town hall meetings, etc the press describes these people as "protesters" if they don't physically destroy property and "anarchists" if they set fire, break windows, etc. I have seen no press reports as to who these people are. Some accounts from police say they are from "out of town".
My question is why are their no investigations as to who these people are and who is paying them it seems to me the press would be all over this. This is a Pulitzer winning topic. Why is the press staying away from the real story? Why are they afraid?
It's on Trumps list....right now,,as long as they are destroying their stuff, it's entertainment....

Because it is the same person that has bought off the Dem party and much of the MSM.

Forum List

Back