Those of you on the Right really have an opporunity

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
To deluge your congress critters with information you can gain here.

To pass it up, or ignore it speaks volumes about your sincerity in this vitally important time in our existence.

It's only 20 minutes of your time, which not only validates your beliefs it expands your knowledge, which, currently seems to be floundering- yes there is a lot of circumstantial evidence, and even witnesses, but, witnesses are not always reliable- the guy doing the explaining is THE GURU of what he speaks about (he says) in the world- it can prove, one way or another, the legitimacy of the claims being made and it doesn't matter what anomalies are ignored- it has nothing to do with the voting machines- all the evidence is in the ballots themselves- the not folded title is only a part of the summary- it's the entire ballot that can be checked for legitimacy.
If the congress critters or people who wear black dresses in public refuse it- kiss the US elections ass goodbye.

Screenshot_20201214-194142_Samsung Internet.jpg

I made that point last week...a ballot that hasn't been folded did not go through the USPS, and is thus illegal.

Democrats don't care. Neither the ones who actively stole the election, nor the mindless proles who do what they're told.

Here's a guy with guns instead of hands who thinks he can tell other people what "illegal" votes are.

Is your name Texas?

Now you get to make the case that an unfolded ballot is legal.

And no, "Because they told me it was!" is not a valid case.

Who told you it wasn't and how do you know how they mailed it. What if they dropped it off, would it be folded?
Ummm...mail-in ballots are requested by the voter, and then they're mailed. In envelopes. That require the contents to be folded to fit inside.

And even if the mail-in ballot is taken by the voter to the polling place, it still must be sealed in the envelope enclosed in the postage-paid return envelope.

An unfolded mail-in ballot is an illegal ballot.

I made that point last week...a ballot that hasn't been folded did not go through the USPS, and is thus illegal.

Democrats don't care. Neither the ones who actively stole the election, nor the mindless proles who do what they're told.

Here's a guy with guns instead of hands who thinks he can tell other people what "illegal" votes are.

Is your name Texas?
GUNS BOOGA BOOGA.

You're such a pussy.

Who told you it wasn't and how do you know how they mailed it. What if they dropped it off, would it be folded?
Ummm...mail-in ballots are requested by the voter, and then they're mailed. In envelopes. That require the contents to be folded to fit inside.

And even if the mail-in ballot is taken by the voter to the polling place, it still must be sealed in the envelope enclosed in the postage-paid return envelope.

How many unfolded mail in ballots were there?

Which states were they found in and who found them?

You dont know?
Some were filed as evidence in some states ...
I thought you useful idiots were smart and on top of it ?
Lol just kidding

Deboooonked

You dont know?
Some were filed as evidence in some states ...
I thought you useful idiots were smart and on top of it ?
Lol just kidding

Deboooonked

Since there was so much evidence, why did the Courts reject it as bullshit.

OP provided a link. Or sit there with your fingers in your ears screeching LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU. Makes no nevermind to me.

Is your name Texas?
GUNS BOOGA BOOGA.

You're such a pussy.

Poor Daveward Gunnerhands. I suspect his failure to understand is an intentional ploy to avoid facing it.

You see Dave, none of this is based on "fear" despite your fantasies thereto. It's based on contempt for your values. I pity you.

OP provided a link. Or sit there with your fingers in your ears screeching LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU. Makes no nevermind to me.

If it is plain as day why can't you prove it in a Court of Law?

Is your name Texas?
GUNS BOOGA BOOGA.

You're such a pussy.

Poor Daveward Gunnerhands. I suspect his failure to understand is an intentional ploy to avoid facing it.

You see Dave, none of this is based on "fear" despite your fantasies thereto. It's based on contempt for your values. I pity you.
The really funny part? You believe I should be devastated by your "pity".

How's that working out for you? Hint: Not too good.

Because I'm not a lawyer.

Because I'm not a lawyer.

So why can't the Trump lawyers prove it in a Court of Law, are they idiots as well.

Forum List

Back